Another hiccup in the investigation.
- 随着时间的流逝 - 这家伙是谁
- And with time of the essence... - Uh, who is this dude?
我不 你觉得我们徒步能上去吗
I don't... Do you think we can make it on foot?
我们不够时间
We don't have enough time.
这个可能能有帮助
Maybe these will help.
这是因为无能 亦或是又一起政♥府♥掩饰行动
Is it incompetence or another government cover-up?
噢
Ooh.
我明白了
I understand.
好的
Okay.
开始吧
Here we go.
好了
All right.
好了 准备就绪
All right, ready when you are!
Kensi Deeks 你们就位了吗
Kensi, Deeks, you guys in position?
快到了
Almost there.
接收到信♥号♥♥了吗
What you got?
近距离雷达上显示目标出现
I just got a hit on the close-range radar.
我收不到信♥号♥♥
I'm not getting a signal.
应该是偏差了几度
We must be a few degrees off.
偏了多少
How far off?
向正西方前进 冲着落日的方向
Head due west, directly towards the setting sun.
快一点 我们要错过无人机了
Hurry. We're gonna miss them.
抓紧我
Hang on.
还有哪些国家有足够资源支持这样的项目
What other countries have the resources for a program like this?
没有
Well, no one.
那好 所以这技术只可能是从美国卖♥♥出或被盗的
Okay, so, the technology had to have been sold or stolen from the U.S.
在你们这行 还有谁有能力制♥作♥这样的无人机
Who else in your field is capable of making something like this?
没有别的人有能力制♥作♥这些 这就是我们的啊
No one else is capable of making these. They're ours.
是的 但是肯定有人卖♥♥掉这技术了
Right. But someone had to have sold them.
我们卖♥♥的啊 卖♥♥给你们了
We did. To you.
对不起 你说啥
I'm sorry, what?
没有信♥号♥♥
There's no signal.
为什么还是没信♥号♥♥ 信♥号♥♥应该出现了才对
Why is there no signal? It should be coming up.
是我误会了什么吗
Am I missing something?
这就是我们的专利技术 然后把它卖♥♥了
This is our tech. Then we sold them.
买♥♥家是国防部 他们全权掌控着无人机群
Then they were taken control of by the DoD.
不过显然 他们不再掌控了
I mean, well, obviously not anymore.
不再掌控是什么意思 那现在是谁在控制它们
What do you mean, not anymore? Who's controlling them?
没有信♥号♥♥是因为它们不存在
There's no signal because it doesn't exist.
所以它们在出现之前都没被发现
That's why they weren't picking it up before.
没有人在控制它们
No one is controlling them.
这是不受控的人工智能
This is rogue AI.
Namazi探员
Agent Namazi.
停止行动
Stand down.
Fatima
Fatima?
人在吗
Hello?
有不速之客
I think we've got company.
我去一下洗手间
I'm gonna hit the head.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS.
我就知道黑衣人果然是真的
I knew the Men in Black were real.
Men in Black: 电影《黑衣人》负责外星人袭击事件
把手放下来
Put your hands down.
国家侦察局
NRO.
National Reconnaissance Office: 负责为美国政♥府♥设计 组装并发射侦察卫星
召集你们队其余的人 马上离开这个区域
Gather the rest of your team and leave this area immediately.
这不再是你们的案子了
This is no longer your case.
收到
Copy that.
有人必须要对这个案件负起责任
Somebody has to take responsibility for this.
结案了 G
We're done, G.
国家侦察局要接手这案子
NRO is taking over the matter.
那忠诚号♥怎么办
And what about the Allegiance?
它们认定这对海军行动没有威胁
They determined it's not a threat to naval operations.
不对
No.
这件事还有蹊跷
There's something else going on here.
- 我要继续调查 - G 等一等
- I'm gonna find out what it is. - G, wait a minute.
你早就知道无人机群是自动的 为什么不告诉我们
You knew these things were autonomous, and you didn't tell us.
-为什么 - 什...
- Why? - Wh...
- 我不确定它们会怎样被部署 - 你怎么会不知道呢
- I-I didn't know for sure how they were gonna be deployed. - How could you not know?
G
G.
我参与设计了人工智能
I helped design the AI,
然后Panlark合法地把项目卖♥♥给了美国陆军未来司令部
after which Panlark legally sold the plans to Army Future Command.
卖♥♥掉之后 美国政♥府♥怎么用这项技术就与我们无关了
What the U.S. Government does with it after we've sold it is not our concern.
就算我们问 他们也不会告诉我们啊
They wouldn't tell us even if we asked.
现在 我想走了
I'd like to leave now.
好的 没问题 我们送你回家
Yeah. Sure, let's get you home.
这怎么不是你的问题呢
How is this not your problem?
- 你怎能认为自己无责任呢 你都创造了 - 创造了什么
- How can you take zero responsibility for creating... - For creating what?
危险的人工智能吗
Something dangerous?
它一开始本不是编程成这样的
It certainly wasn't programmed that way.
你懂吗 这就是人类和人工智能的矛盾
You see, that is the problem with humans and AI.
脱离掌控的人工智能从不是问题
The AI going rogue was never the problem.
严格执行人类的所有意志的人工智能
The AI doing exactly what we tell it to?
才是问题的关键
That's the problem.
您想要见我是吗
You wanted to see me?
是的 是的
Yes, yes. I, uh...
我觉得我欠你一个解释
I feel I owe you an explanation.
呃 这没什么必要 长官
Uh, that's not necessary, sir.
从我个人的经历出发 无法得到结论的案子
Well, in my own personal experience, it's the cases that have no conclusion
会在内心产生不断的内耗 但决定权在你自己
that have a way of eating at us, but it's your call.
真♥相♥就是
The truth is, uh,
就算是最善意的本心 也会产生可怕的后果
even the best of intentions can have dire consequences.
没有人能不受影响
And no one is immune to that.
我们NCIS不能 国防部也不能
Not NCIS, not DoD.
所有人都会受到影响
Nobody.
无人机群技术从Panlark手里买♥♥走之后
After being purchased from Panlark,
未来司令部授权无人机群
Army Future Command allowed the UAV swarm
完全自动化执行所有任务
to operate fully autonomously with its missions.
他们寄希望于这项目能加速他们的机器学习技术
They were hoping that this would accelerate their learning technology.
结果很有效
And it worked.
或许有效过头了
Maybe too well.
在授权人工智能可以在自军中自♥由♥选择学习目标后
After allowing the AI to pick its own targets from within our own military,
他们就失去了对无人机群的控制权
they lost their handle on the swarm, and...
接下来的事 我们都知道了
Well, you know what happened next.
在我们自家的海湾里就有着世界
Why train on someone else's defenses
最强大的海军力量 还何必去训练防备力量呢
when you have the world's most powerful navy in your harbor?
无人机群已经自♥由♥学习了好几周
The drones have been going on for weeks.
甚至好几个月了
Months, even.
为什么不警告我们
Why not warn us
或者忠诚号♥呢 为什么还要我们去调查呢
or the USS Allegiance? Why have us investigate?
单纯的训练 学习深度有限度
Learning with the training wheels on will only get you so far.
所以我们的应对策略必须是真实的
Now the responses had to be real,
所以我们没有被告知真♥相♥
so we were kept in the dark.
而他们也得到了最初想创造的人工智能
And they got what they set out to create.
好吧 谢谢您 长官
Well, thank you, sir.
好的
Yeah.
现在会发生什么呢
What'll happen to it now?
我们正在激烈的竞赛中 Namazi探员
We're in a race, Agent Namazi.
你年纪小 不记得上一场竞赛了
You're too young to remember the last one.
我瞎说啥呢 上一场竞赛的时候 你都没出生呢
Hell, what am I saying? You weren't even alive for the last one.
但现在我们竞争的不是登月速度 而是人工智能
But now, instead of the Moon, it's artificial intelligence.
并且这场较量 我们无法承受失败的代价
And it's a race we cannot afford to lose.
洛杉矶人们今晚可以睡得安稳一些了
Angelenos can sleep a little easier tonight.
在24小时的沉默后
After 24 hours of no information,
一位海军的发言人对昨晚的意外
a Navy spokesperson finally responded to our request for comment
做出了正式回应
about last night's incident.
那些被目击到的飞行的灯光
The floating lights, as some viewers were calling it,
据称是海军的一个模拟训练任务
were apparently a part of a Navy training mission
主要采用了高海拔的天气气球
that included the use of high-altitude weather balloons.
尽管没有给出其他的细节
While no other details were given,
发言人宣称该次训练任务非常成功
the spokesperson said the training mission was very successful
并且指将来若再次目击到这些天气气球 公众亦无须担心
and that the public has no need to worry about future weather balloon sightings.
哦 你回来了
Oh. You came back.
别太激动啊
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表