By all means.
我在这儿而不是在行动中心见你 是有什么原因吗
Is there a reason why I'm meeting you here and not at OSP?
你有看到他们把我放在那鱼缸似的办公室吗
Have you seen the fishbowl they've stuck me in?
感觉就像动物园展览
Feel like a zoo exhibit.
而且啊 今天天气真好
Besides, it's a beautiful day.
这儿有地震 泥石流和山火
About the only good thing about this place is the weather,
所以这种地方唯一能称好的
when you're not having earthquakes or
就只有天气了
mudslides or wildfires.
看起来你已经适应了嘛
Sounds like you're settling in.
那 需要我做什么呢 长官
So... how can I be of service, sir?
嗯 我
Well, I...
想以个人名义问你几个问题
wanted to ask you a couple of questions of my own.
请讲
Shoot.
你在Henrietta的队伍里
You have known and worked with Henrietta
作为随队心理学家及别的身份
for a number of years as the team's operational psychologist,
工作过若干年
and in other capacities as well.
我没太跟上您的思路 长官
Not sure I follow you, sir.
你跟得上的
Oh, I'm pretty sure you do.
我知道你为Henrietta
I know for a fact that you ran ops for Henrietta off the books
负责过几次非官方行动
on numerous occasions,
咱们就敞开天窗说亮话吧
so let's just forgo any pretense, shall we,
你跟我说 她到底把自己卷进什么事了
and you just tell me what the hell she's gotten herself into.
你最好还是
Perhaps it would be best if...
先把你知道的告诉我
you tell me what you do know.
我知道她在叙利亚
I know she's in Syria.
她在抓内奸的时候出了乱子
I know she made a mess of things there with her mole hunt.
但是我不知道
What I don't know
最近这次无人机袭击和她有没有关
is if this latest drone strike had anything to do with her.
我也不清楚
I don't know that, either.
不过我知道她在那边见了基♥地♥组♥织♥领导
But I do know she was in that area meeting with al-Qaeda leaders
去交涉释放人♥质♥的事儿
to negotiate the release of some hostages.
什么人♥质♥
What hostages?
她没有公布他们的身份
She wouldn't reveal their identities.
我对基♥地♥组♥织♥领导人进行侧写
I was profiling the al-Qaeda leaders
希望能帮她达成目标
with the hopes of helping her get what she wanted,
不过我已经好几天没她的消息了
but I haven't heard from her in a couple of days now,
而且也不知道怎么联♥系♥她
and I have no way of reaching her.
她直接联♥系♥我 算是
She only calls me. It's a...
单向联络
one-way communication.
是 嗯
Was, um...
她要进行谈判的 其中一个是Mohammed al-Kalmira吗
was one of the ones she was negotiating with Mohammed al-Kalmira?
对
Yes.
要命 咱们连他的长相都不知道
Son of a bitch. We don't know what the guy looks like,
她已经跟这人共进午餐
and she's having lunch with him.
就我了解的Henrietta 她可能还让无人机袭击她
Knowing Henrietta, she probably called the drone strike in on herself.
我不会对此感到惊讶 长官
Wouldn't put it past her, sir.
你也不应该
Nor should you.
我只能给您提供这么多信息了 上将
I wish there was more I could offer you, Admiral.
谢谢你
Thanks for your time.
那个 你还可以帮我办件事儿
Oh, there is something else you could do for me.
你可以运用自己的专业
You could give me some professional insight
给我剖析一下队伍里的其他人
into the rest of the team.
你在队里当了这么多年心理学家
You were their shrink for a number of years,
你对他们的了解
you probably know them as well as anyone,
可能比他们自己还多
maybe even better.
对 没错
Yes, but...
我没让你告诉我谁还会尿床 博士 我就是
I'm not asking you to tell me which one still wets the bed, Doc. I'm just...
想找个法子 管住我接手的
I'm looking for a little guidance
那群胡闹货
to help me deal with this Island of Misfit Toys I've inherited.
那么 这样想
Now, think about it.
任何能够帮我和他们更好沟通
Anything that helps me to interact with them better,
什么防踩雷的法子
maybe avoid some pitfalls with certain individuals.
这是为了让队伍变得更优秀
It's all for the sake of making the team better.
而且能救人一命
And that can save lives.
特别是 我的
Notably, mine.
什么进度了
Where are we?
只有我从新闻和卫星影像上找到的内容
Just what I've been able to pull from news and satellite footage.
这是al-Kalmira吗
That's al-Kalmira?
说不好
Maybe, maybe not.
他不在媒体前露面 也没人知道他的长相
He's avoided the media, and no one's even sure what he looks like.
传闻说这是他的照片 但是咱们没法确定
It's rumored to be a photo of him, but we can't confirm it.
抱歉 我还是没法告诉你Hetty
I'm sorry, I still can't tell you if Hetty
和Mohammed al-Kalmira那段时间在不在
or Mohammed al-Kalmira were there before or after.
有什么消息了
What do you have?
- 麻烦 - 什么样的麻烦
- Trouble. - What kind of trouble?
想把你头砍掉的那种
The kind that likes to cut your head off.
不过有个骑摩托车的人帮了我
But a guy on a motorcycle helped me out,
- 是个美国人 - 什么美国人
- an American. - What American?
他不愿意说名字
He won't tell me his name.
- 他还在你身边吗 - 在
- Is he there with you now? - Yes.
好 让他接电♥话♥
All right, let me talk to him.
- 你好 - 哪位
- Hello? - Who is this?
你是哪位
Who's this?
听着 我现在可没空逗闷子 朋友
Look, I don't have time to play games, pal.
巧了 我也是
Yeah, that makes two of us.
我认识你
I know you.
你的声音也很耳熟
You sound familiar, too.
Keane吗
Keane?
你是Callen
Callen?
Harris Keane CIA秘密单位成员
曾在第9及10季出场
我靠 嗨
Son of a bitch. Hey,
转成视频通话
go to video chat.
你好啊
How are you, man?
你俩认识的
You two know each other?
难以置信 那我还在这儿干嘛
Unbelievable. Why am I even here?
你在那干嘛呢
What the hell are you doing there?
- Hetty在哪 - 我不知道
- W-Where's Hetty? - I don't know.
我一直在掩护她 结果有人在我们身后扔了个炸♥弹♥
I was her overwatch until somebody decided to drop a bomb on us back there.
你离得近吗?
Were you close?
我现在还能咳出灰尘呢
I'm still coughing up dust.
- Hetty呢 - 她不见了
- What about Hetty? - She's gone.
不是袭击之前就跑了 就是潜伏起来了
She either absconded before the strike or went to ground.
事情发生后她就与世隔绝了
She's been incommunicado since.
她有可能是殉职了吗
What are the chances that she was killed?
不太可能
There's no sign of that.
她可能和al-Kalmira逃走了
It's possible she escaped with al-Kalmira.
她为什么和他有联♥系♥
What is she doing talking to him?
她在为了释放两名西方记者进行交涉
She's negotiating for the release of two Western journalists.
我不太明白 为什么是Hetty来
I don't get it. W-Why Hetty?
因为他们实际不是记者 而是为她工作的
Because they aren't really journalists, they're her people.
- NCIS吗 - 估计是
- NCIS? - I assume so.
她不肯说他们的身份
She wouldn't identify them to me,
所以即使我暴露了 他们身份也仍然安全
so I couldn't give them up if I was compromised.
我们能做什么
What can we do to help?
嗯 现阶段 并没有
Well, nothing right now.
问的人越少越好
The fewer people here asking questions the better.
当地人已经很恐慌了
The locals are already freaking out.
Hetty带了不少专款过来
Hetty brought a significant war chest.
我打算用点去悄悄买♥♥些情报
I'm using that to buy some answers on the down low.
时间到 他们没法破译我的手♥机♥ 但是能截听对话了
Time up. They can't decipher this, but they can pick up the broadcast.
好 让Keane再接一下
Okay, just put Keane back on for a second.
快点说
Make it quick.
Keane 有事随时和我说 看看能不能帮忙
Keane, keep me up to date, let me know what I can do to help.
- 好 好 我会的 - 还有一件事
- Yeah, yeah, I will. - A-And one more thing.
你知道在七八十年代的时候
Do you know anything about a program that involved kids
Hetty有没有参与过什么涉及到小孩的项目
that Hetty may have been involved with back in the '70s and the '80s?
Keane 听着 我跟你开诚布公地说 Keane
Keane, look, I'm-I'm asking you man-to-man, Keane.
要是你知道我在说什么
If you know what I'm talking about,
我不能让这些信息止于Hetty和你
you know that I cannot afford to have this information die with Hetty or with you.
求你了
Please.
CIA之前 以教♥育♥部♥的幌子
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表