All good.
那家人决定不搬走了
The family decided not to move.
他们打算还住在同一个房♥子里
They're gonna stay in the same house.
所以一切都保持原样吗
So everything stays just as it is.
没错
Exactly.
他们的意思好像是说一切正常
It does seem like they're saying all's good,
地址保持不变 计划照常进行
stick to the location, stick to the plan.
要是Collins还想拿到那些枪的话 可这说不通啊
Doesn't make any sense if Collins still needs to acquire the guns.
Kensi和Deeks得到了Meyer的地址 他们还距离六分钟
Kensi and Deeks have an address on Meyer. They're six minutes out.
听着 我们这两天都想错了
Look, we have been wrong about this for two days now, okay?
我们遗漏了一些线索
We are-we're missing something.
我们一直等着Collins从Lukas Meyer手上买♥♥枪
We keep waiting for Collins to buy the guns from Lukas Meyer.
但是他没有和Meyer联♥系♥过
But he's not talking to Meyer.
他一直在和Walker联♥系♥
He's talking to Walker.
假如Meyer和Collins早就达成了交易 并已经完成了呢
What if Meyer and Collins already made the deal, it already went down?
甚至早于ATF探员们被杀前
Even before the ATF agents were killed.
那就意味着枪一直在Collins手上
Would mean that Collins has had the guns this entire time.
那空仓库的就说得通了
Would explain the empty warehouse.
他们已经完成了交易
They already made the sale.
Collins会很想把这些非法武器迅速脱手
Collins would be really eager to get those illegal weapons out of his hands.
有Walker手♥机♥的GPS吗
Do you have a GPS on Walker's phone?
他在希尔马的一个仓库区
A storage facility in Sylmar.
Collins可能正在将枪转移给民兵组织
Collins could be transferring the guns to the militia as we speak.
- 派一支快速反应小队和我们会合 - 这就去
- Have a REACT team meet us there. - I'm on it.
准备就位
In position.
三二一
Three, two, one.
行动 行动
Execute! Execute!
把手举到我们能看见的地方
Hands where we can see them!
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
- 安全 - 安全
- Clear! - Clear!
怎么回事
What the hell?
一切正常
All clear.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing.
她没有骗我的理由啊
She had no reason to lie to me.
- ATF早就已经到这了 - 我们听见了
- ATF was already here. - We heard.
我投降
I give up!
我这就出来 别开枪
I'm coming out. Don't shoot!
行动 快点
Let's go! Move it!
把这辆卡车打开
Let's get this truck open.
行动 行动 动起来
Go, go, go, go. Move.
- 全抓了吗 - 还有一个逃到北边的建筑了
- Is that all of them? - One fled to another building on the north side.
我们有一小队去追他了
We got a team tracking him now.
行动
Let's go!
全部货都在这里了吗
You think this is everything?
看上去是的
It sure looks like it.
我们抓到最后那个人了 正带他过来
We got the last one. Bringing him to you.
一切都好吗
All good?
你们来晚了 先生们
Little late, gentlemen.
Collins将军
General Collins.
- 把东西装好就回家吧 - 举双手赞成
- Let's stow this stuff and go home. - Amen to that.
伙计们 你们不会相信这消息的
Guys, you're not gonna believe this.
- 怎么了 - 我们刚接到洛杉矶警方的报告
- What's going on? - We just got a report from LAPD.
Lukas Meyer 30分钟以前死在好莱坞的一个公♥寓♥里
Lukas Meyer was found dead in an apartment in Hollywood 30 minutes ago.
死了 死因是什么
Dead? What was the cause of death?
没有创伤
No trauma.
洛杉矶警方预定了一个毒理化验
Uh, LAPD ordered a toxicology screen,
但是现场的警探说发现了羟考酮摄入过量的证据
but the detectives on site say that there was evidence of an oxycodone overdose.
- 警方认为他把酒与一堆药灌下去了 - 我的天啊
- They think he drank a bunch. - Oh, my God.
我从公♥寓♥的监控录像找了一下
I pulled some security footage from the apartment.
我只能找到这个了
This is all I could get.
那是Mia吗
Is that Mia?
可能是
Could be.
呃 好吧 告诉ATF一声
Uh... all right, let ATF know.
这个人杀了他们七个探员 或许这个消息能让他们有所释怀
This guy killed seven of their agents. Maybe this will give them some sort of closure.
好的
Will do.
对了 当Mia去银行的时候
Oh, and when Mia went into the bank,
她转移了超过20万美元到一个未知的离岸账户
she transferred over $200,000 to an undetermined offshore account.
我们还在尝试追踪
We're still trying to find it.
好吧 你们找不到的 她太聪明了
Yeah, you're not going to. She's too smart.
我会继续尝试的 伙计们晚安
I'll keep trying. Good night, guys.
她耍了你吗
Did she play you?
她不需要耍我
She didn't have to.
她不需要我做任何事
Didn't need me for any of this.
是的 但是你给她提供的主意
Yeah, but you gave her the idea.
或许还有下手的勇气
Maybe the courage to do it.
我和Hetty有很多无法达成一致的事
There are a lot of things that Hetty and I don't agree on.
但是
But...
我们共同的立场就是都懂得
the joy of a 16-year-old single malt
欣赏十六年单一麦芽威士忌的滋味
has always been our common ground.
或许就是这乐趣让我们不用自相残杀
Probably also kept us from killing each other.
你有她的消息吗
Have you heard from her?
没有
Haven't.
应该很长时间都不会收到了
And I don't imagine I will for a while.
她安全吗
Do you know if she's safe?
你觉得呢 Callen探员
What do you think, Agent Callen?
- 或许不安全 - 或许不安全
- Probably not. - Probably not.
所以 Hanna探员
So, Agent Hanna.
你为什么没有告诉我们 Collins依旧持有那些武器
Why didn't you tell us you knew Collins still had the weapons?
因为我厌倦了和我的搭档吵架
'Cause I got damn tired of fighting with my partner.
没错 我说的是搭档 因为这个案子你就是我的搭档
That's right, I said partner, and that's what you were on this case.
为什么你们想清楚了武器的下落后没有告诉我呢
Why didn't you call me when you figured out where the weapons were?
你懂的
You know why.
- 信任问题 - 信任问题
- Trust. - Trust.
像你和我这样的男人是不会轻易信任
Something that is not assumed by men like you and me.
信任是需要赢来的
It has to be earned.
好吧
Well...
希望我今天赢得了一些你的信任
I hope I earned a little from you today.
一点点
Little bit.
好吧 我们还需要在短时间内赢得更多信任
Well, we're all gonna have to earn more, and fast.
特别是现在我正式接管了这个特殊行动办事处的时候
Especially now that I am officially running the Office of Special Projects.
卖♥♥关子可真有一套啊
Way to bury the lede.
你们两个都是能坐这个位置的 你们知道吗
You both could have had this chair, you know that.
- 是 但我们不想要 - 好吧
- Well, we didn't want it. - Good.
要是前线失去你们 可就是悲剧了
Be a tragedy to lose men like you in the field.
所以 先生们 举起酒杯
So, gentlemen, raise your glasses
请你们帮助我让这个团队再现荣光
as I ask you to help me to make this team the very best it can be.
当然
Of course.
没问题 上将
Absolutely, Admiral.
- 好耶 - 好耶
- Hoo-yah. - Hoo-yah.
是我妈吗
Is that my mom?
不 是Mia 是从Megan的手♥机♥上转发过来的
No. It's Mia. It's forwarded from Megan's phone.
你好啊 Megan
Hey, Megan,
关于那个错误的地址 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the address.
我不能让你毁掉自己的人生
I just couldn't have you screwing up your life.
你对我那么好 我不能让这样的事情发生
You were too good to me to let that happen.
就这些了
That's all.
哦 不要回信
Oh, and don't text back.
我要隐姓埋名一段日子
I got to go on the DL for a while,
所以等你收到这个信息的时候
so by the time you get this,
手♥机♥应该已经在沉在海底了
this phone is gonna be at the bottom of the ocean.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
谢谢你肯如此关心我
And thanks for giving a damn about me.
她是在保护我
She was protecting me.
要打给Fatima吗 看她能不能找到那个手♥机♥
Should we call Fatima, see if she can find that phone?
或许她还没扔呢
Maybe she hasn't tossed it yet.
不了
No.
我们可以早上再找
We can do it in the morning.
说清楚一点
Just to clarify--
等到早上的话 她可早就跑的远远的了
by the time morning runs around, she's gonna be long gone.
那是一件好事
And that's a good thing.
是件好事
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表