剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
But we each have our strengths,
但每个人都有自己的强项
and on beam?
至于平衡木
Ivanka, Genji, Kelly, watch out.
伊万卡 季恒 凯丽你们都当心点
This is my year.
我的时刻到了
Kaylie, bienvenida. Nice work.
凯莉 欢迎 干得漂亮
I promised the Spanish-language press a few words.
我答应西语媒体让你回答几个问题
Kaylie, it's good to see you back from your surgery.
凯莉 很高兴看到你手术后强势回归
On your ACL?
你的前十字韧带手术
Oh, right, um... Yeah, I actually didn't have surgery.
哦 对 没错 我是做了韧带手术
I rested.
然后在休养
There was physical therapy.
做了一些恢复治疗
But, um, mostly, I rested.
但是 大部分时间在休养
Payson, Kaylie says the US Team is strong and united.
佩森 凯莉说美国队现在众志成城
Is that true?
是真的吗
Payson, is this team tight enough
佩森 这支队伍是否真的有实力
to take on China or Russia?
对抗中国和俄♥罗♥斯♥队吗
Yeah, I just went shopping.
是的 我刚刚去购物了
I'm back at the hotel now.
我现在回到酒店了
All right, Dad. Talk to you later, bye.
好的 爸爸 等下再打给你 拜
Kaylie, I thought we had this down.
凯莉 我以为我们之前说清楚了
You were like a deer in the headlights with those reporters.
你在那些记者面前就像头慌忙无措的小鹿
I know. I'm sorry. I've got it.
我明白 很抱歉 我知道了
I don't think you do. This is a huge year for you, Kaylie,
我看未必 今年对你来说很重要
and a huge year for USA gymnastics.
对美国体操队也很重要
We can't afford a scandal.
我们经不起任何丑闻了
What are you saying?
你想说什么
I'm saying, I don't want you talking to the press.
我要说的是 我不希望你再接受媒体采访
At all. Fine.
任何媒体 好的
The whole team is depending on you.
整个队伍的希望都寄托在你身上
Your rooms will be ready soon.
您们的房♥间马上就准备好了
Please enjoy these complimentary pina coladas.
请享用我们免费赠送的冰镇朗姆酒
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
This is the nicest hotel we've ever been to...
这是我们这辈子住过的
...in our lives, on Payson's dime.
最豪华的酒店了 用的佩森的钱
But Payson wanted us here.
佩森希望我们来
We're not on vacation.
我们又不是来度假
We're here to support her in her dream,
我们是来支持她实现梦想的
like we always do.
就像以前一样
I forgot to ask.
我忘记问了
Would you like to book a couples massage?
您们需要夫妻按♥摩♥服务吗
No. And here, take these back.
不用 还有 把这些拿走吧
What's the matter?
怎么了
Are we really supporting her?
我们真的是在支持她吗
Or are we selling her dream to pay some bills?
还是在拿她的梦想卖♥♥钱还债
We did need that money, Kim.
我们确实需要那笔钱 金姆
And we do believe in her.
而且我们对她有信心
And not just us, Healthy Bar does too.
不仅是我们 还有赞助商
If Healthy Bar believed in her so much,
如果赞助商真的对她这么有信心
why are they only throwing out $25,000
为什么在没看过她比赛前
until they see how she does?
只出2万5美元呢
They're not sure about her, Mark. They're not.
他们没有十足的把握 马克 没有
We may have just thrown it all away...
我们可能会失去一切...
You are the Keelers.
你们是基勒夫妇吧
I thought I'd find you tomorrow,
我以为明天才能见到你们呢
but look, you're right here.
没想到这么巧
And you are? Katerina Paynich.
你是 卡特琳娜·佩妮克
Stanford University.
斯坦福大学的
Listen, I know that girls who are on the Olympic path
是这样的 我知道参加奥♥运♥会的姑娘们
postpone college.
会延期上大学
Ordinarily, I wouldn't recruit an athlete at Worlds.
一般来说 我不会在世锦赛上录取运动员
Recruit?
录取
Yes. I'm here to recruit Payson Keeler
没错 我是来录取佩森·基勒的
for a Stanford scholarship.
斯坦福还将提供奖学金
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
I just want you to know,
我只是想告诉你们
if Payson isn't quite up to the Olympics,
如果佩森由于受伤或其他原因
with her injury and all,
未能参加奥♥运♥会
she might have a place at Stanford
我们将非常欢迎她来斯坦福
on our team, on scholarship.
来我们学校 还有奖学金
Something to think about.
要好好考虑一下哦
Oh God. Oh God. Oh God.
哦 天呐 天呐
Oh God.
哦 天呐
It's OK, honey. It's OK.
没事的 亲爱的 没事的
Is it?
是吗
Stanford University is here to recruit Payson
斯坦福大学来录取佩森
with a scholarship we can't take
还提供奖学金 而我们却不能接受
because we took $25,000
因为我们拿了人家2万5美元
to pay some bills and our mortgage.
来还债和贷款
Now's your chance to meet Mr. Kobalt himself,
现在你们有幸能见到科宝特的代言人了
Olympic gold medalist, Austin Tucker,
奥♥运♥金牌得主 奥斯丁·塔克
wearing the new summer line of Kobalt sunglasses.
戴着夏季最新款的科宝特太阳眼镜
Austin! Over here! Austin!
奥斯丁 这边 奥斯丁
Are you ready for Worlds?
世锦赛准备好了吗
Do I look ready?
我看着像是准备好了吗
I've still got a few days.
不过还有几天时间
The men don't compete until the women are done.
没征服女人之前 男人是不会上战场的
What about training?
训练进行的怎么样
This is it, chief. I only make it look easy.
这就是啊 长官 我一向是轻松应对
What can you tell us about your love life?
能不能说说你的感情生活呢
You have a girlfriend?
你有女朋友吗
If I had a girlfriend could I do this?
有的话 我还能这样吗
Sorry, ladies. Gotta run.
不好意思 美女们 我得走了
Kaylie.
凯莉
Kaylie! Who are you?
凯莉 你是谁
At the moment, I'm... Mr. Kobalt.
现在 我是 科宝特代言人
No, at the moment you're an ass.
不 现在你就是个混♥蛋♥
Mr. Ass.
混♥蛋♥代言人
What happened to that nice guy
在博尔德和我跳舞的那位
that I danced with in Boulder?
温柔的男士哪里去了
The guy who made me think that I...
那个让我以为我
That you're special? That I care about you?
以为你很特别 以为我喜欢你
I'm right here.
他不就在你眼前吗
This Mr. Kobalt stuff? It's an act.
关于这个代言的事 只是演戏罢了
It sells sunglasses. It's pathetic.
只是为了卖♥♥太阳眼镜 真可悲
My whole image is built on this, Kaylie.
我要靠它来维持形象 凯莉
My professional image.
我的职业形象
Well, if being a fake is what it takes,
好吧 如果要以作假为代价的话
then I'd rather be poor.
那我宁愿做个穷♥人♥
Says the rich girl.
这可是富家女说的话
Look, I'm not judging you,
听我说 我不是要批判你
but you're letting the whole
但你用前十字韧带拉伤的
world think that you've been out with an ACL injury.
谎言蒙了全世界
So don't act like I'm the only fake around here.
所以别搞得像就我一个人作假似的
We all have to do what we have to do.
我们都有逼不得已的时候
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
welcome to the Gymnastics Championship of the World!
欢迎来到世界体操锦标赛的比赛现场
Please welcome the teams
下面让我们欢迎参赛国的
representing today's competing nations.
代表队伍入场
The team from France.
法国代表队
The team from Spain.
西班牙代表队
The team from the United States of America.
美国代表队
The team from Sweden.
瑞典代表队
The team from Russia.
俄♥罗♥斯♥代表队
The team from Brazil.
西班牙代表队
Good afternoon, everyone, and welcome to
各位观众 下午好 欢迎来到
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
西班牙的里约热内卢
I'm Danny Crowle.
我是丹尼·克劳利
And joining me today Olympic gold medalists
今天和我一起解说的是奥♥运♥金牌得主
and gymnastics legends
及体操界的传奇人物
Nadia Comaneci and Bart Conner.
娜迪亚·科马内奇和巴特-康纳尔
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表