剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Well, OK, but this is the last one.
好 但不许有下一次了
I guess you were right, people's types do change.
你还真说对了 人喜欢的类型是会变的
Hey, where's the sportsmanship around here?
你的竞赛精神上哪儿去了
Etiquette calls for the loser to shake the winner's hand.
出于礼节 输家应该和赢家握手
Look, I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm a founding member of this gym.
我是这家体操馆的创始成员
I grew up here.
从小在这训练
We've worked really hard
我们费尽心血
and risked a lot to put The Rock on the map.
想尽一切办法 才让岩石如此出名
I know.
我知道
That's why I'm here.
我也是慕名而来
The deal is, I'd been getting a little scattered.
问题是 我一直有点松懈
I needed a little inspiration,
需要一些激励
so I came here,
所以我来到这里
because The Rock girls are it.
因为岩石女将们很厉害
You're it. You girls are on fire.
你很厉害 姑娘们都斗志昂扬
You're passionate and determined and fearless.
充满激♥情♥ 坚定不移 英勇无畏
I could use a little more of that these days.
这些都让我倍受鼓舞
Right.
好吧
How about a compromise?
不如我们和解
High bar stays in the back,
单杠放在附楼
but parallel bars stay in The Rock.
但是双杠留在馆里
That seems fair.
这主意不错
Cool, see you tomorrow.
就这样 明天见
Hey! What's everybody doing tonight?
大家今晚都有什么打算
Um...Kaylie asked us over to commiserate.
凯莉约我们一起祭奠一下失败
There's gonna be ice cream involved.
到时候少不了冰淇淋
That's cool. I have plans with Carter anyway.
好吧 反正我跟卡特约好了
You guys can go polish your promise rings
你们可以聚一起擦擦诺言指环
or whatever it is you do if you don't have a boyfriend.
或随便什么单身姑娘做的事
See ya!
回见
Come on, guys.
姑娘们 上车
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表