剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
Because I know from experience
因为我有过相似的经历
how important it is to say goodbye.
所以我明白 说再见是多么的重要
And you helped me with my song,
而且你帮我创作歌♥曲
so I owe you one.
所以我还欠你个人情
Thanks.
谢谢你
I'll think about it.
我考虑一下
And, yeah, thanks for lending me this.
谢谢你借我这个
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Do you like what I'm giving you?
我的造型怎么样 喜欢吗
Uh, you're giving me a lot.
你的造型有点过了
I mean, this is a head shot.
这只是头像照
Maybe you need to be a little less... expressive.
也许你应该稍稍 收敛一点
Um... Well, maybe if I change my outfit.
或许我该换身衣服
I'm not really feeling this look.
我不太喜欢这身装扮
Go for it.
去吧
I'll be right back.
我很快就回来
Hello?
喂
Oh, hey. It's Payson.
你好 我是佩森
I didn't think you'd answer.
没想到你会接电♥话♥
Should I hang up?
那我该挂掉吗
No, no. I just, thought you had a prior commitment.
不 不 只是你之前说了有事忙
I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
我没有打扰到你吧
no, no, no. You're not interrupting anything...
没没 你没打扰什么
important.
要紧事
Good. I just...
那就好 我是
I'm returning your call.
给你回个电♥话♥
And I wanted to thank you for taking my head shot.
谢谢你帮我照相
So, does this mean you'd like
这是不是就是说 你答应了
to have that coffee sometime?
和我一起去喝咖啡
You know, I'm not really into coffee.
我不太爱喝咖啡
Maybe we could go running together?
要不一起去跑个步
Running? Sure.
跑步 好啊
Great. It's a date.
好 约好了
I mean, it's a plan.
我是说 计划好了
So I'll see you at the Rock tomorrow
那 我们明天在训练馆见
so we can set up a time for our plan.
然后给我们的计划定个时间
How does that sound?
你看怎么样
Sounds good.
我看行
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
I'm back.
我回来了
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
Well, uh... Great.
呃 美极了
But I don't think that look
但是我不认为岩石的母亲们
is gonna fly with the moms at the rock.
会接受你这种造型
I thought as long as
我就是想
you're here you might indulge me
既然你都来了 不如满足我一下
by taking some shots for my personal portfolio.
帮我拍几张私人珍藏照
You know, more fashion-type stuff.
更时尚一点的
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
Do you want to indulge me?
赏个脸
What is going on here?!
你们在干什么
He was just taking pictures of me, that's all.
他只是在给我拍照 没别的
You're practically naked!
你都快一♥丝♥不♥挂♥了
You wouldn't say that if i was sitting by the pool.
在泳池我穿成这样你也不会说我啊
But you're not.
但你现在不在泳池
You're in your living room
你是在自家客厅
and you were trying to seduce that boy!
而且你在色♥诱♥那个男生
So what? Dating isn't against the rules anymore.
那又怎么了 我们现在已经可以约会了
Darby doesn't care what we do.
达比不管我们干什么
Well, we do.
我们管呀
And your father is gonna be furious about this.
你♥爸♥要知道这事 肯定气疯的
You don't have to tell him.
你可以不对他说的
Oh, of course I do.
我当然要说
Please, Summer, can't you just keep this between us?
求你了 萨默 能不能不要告诉别人
No, I'm not gonna keep secrets from your father.
不行 我不会对你♥爸♥有所隐瞒
But, I told him i was going to change.
可我告诉他我会改过自新的
Then why haven't you?
那你为什么食言了
I'm trying. I really am.
我很努力了 真的
But I just feel like...
可我总觉得
...nobody loves me.
没有人爱我
Your father loves you.
你♥爸♥爸爱你
No, he doesn't.
不 他才不
If he loved me he would have never kept
如果他爱我 他就不会
my mother from me. Ever.
不让妈妈来见我
That was wrong,
这样是不对
but he thought he was protecting you.
但他以为他是在保护你
He loves you and so do I.
你♥爸♥爸爱你 我也是
But you didn't tell me about my mother, either.
可你也对我隐瞒了我妈妈的事
And you were gonna run off with Sasha and leave me here,
你还准备和萨沙在一起 丢下我
all alone.
孤单一人
Why doesn't anyone want me?
为什么大家都不要我
I want you, Lauren.
你还有我 萝伦
I'm not ever gonna leave you again. I promise.
我保证不会再扔下你一个人了
You promised before.
你以前也保证过
How can I trust you?
我要怎么相信你
Ok, listen.
好 听我说
I won't tell your father.
我不告诉你♥爸♥爸今天的事
But you have to promise me
但你得向我保证
this is the last time you will do something like this.
这是你最后一次做这样的事
Ok. I promise. No more sneaking around with boys.
好 我保证 不再和男孩子鬼混
No more boys at all.
不会再找男生了
Just, don't go away again.
不要再离开我
Should you be doing that?
这是你该干的吗
I made some flyers.
做了几张宣传♥单♥
Big deal.
有啥大不了
We have a meet tomorrow and you're not sticking
明天就有比赛 但你现在没有一个
any of your landings.
落地动作能站稳的
Come on. Pinewood sucks.
拜托 松林很次的
I don't need to be sticking my landings to beat them.
站不稳我照样赢
And how about in Hungary in two weeks?
那么两周后匈牙利比赛呢
Against the russians and the romanians?
比得过俄♥罗♥斯♥ 罗马尼亚选手吗
You need to be focused on your career, not Damon's.
你应该专注于自己的事业 不是戴蒙的
Sorry about last night.
昨晚很抱歉
Summer's a bit of a prude.
萨默太保守了
Listen, I'm new here.
听着 我是个新人
I don't want any trouble.
不想惹麻烦
You're not in trouble.
你没惹麻烦啊
And I still want to see the pics you took.
我也还想看看你拍的照片
I'll email them to you later,
迟些时候我会发给你的
but I'm not sure we got an appropriate head shot.
不过那些恐怕都不适合做头像照
I'm not sure I care.
管他呢
Emily's boyfriend is singing at the pizza shack tonight.
艾米莉的男朋友今晚在披萨小屋献唱
Everybody's going.
大家都去
You wanna come?
你来吗
Everybody including Payson?
佩森也去吗
Why do you care if Payson's going?
干嘛问佩森
I think she's a nice girl. Don't you?
我觉得她是个好女孩 不是吗
Sure. I also think she's a lesbian.
当然 我还觉得她是个拉拉呢
So, you're wasting your time shaking that tree.
所以 你在她身上那是枉费心思了
See you tonight.
晚上见
That's a 15.5 start value power vault
您女儿刚才的跳马动作
your daughter just landed.
起评分可是15.5呢
Impressive, huh?
很令人震惊吧
Payson doesn't know the limits of what she can handle.
佩森不懂得把握限度
That's where you're supposed to come in, as her coach.
作为她的教练 你应该指导她
It's my job to support them.
我的职责是支持她们
It's your job to set boundaries for them,
你的职责是教她们什么该做什么不该做
whether they like you for it or not.
不管她们会因此对你有什么看法
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表