剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
And that's why you can't learn those dance moves.
所以你才学不会那些舞蹈动作
Think out it. We spend our whole lives,
你换个角度 我们把一生
give up our entire childhoods on a gamble.
所有的童年都压在了一场赌博上
Yeah? We're gambling on us.
怎样呢 我们赌的是自己
You gotta go all in, Emily. All in.
你得全身心地投入 艾米莉 全身心
You can't hold anything back.
不能有所顾忌
Our sweat, our tears, our broken bones,
我们的汗水 泪水 摔断的骨头
our pain and our cash. You gotta put it all to your goal.
疼痛和金钱 所有的这一切都是你的赌注
Two thousand dollars is a lot of money to my family.
两千美元对我家来说是很大一笔钱
I used to live in a van, remember?
我以前还住在货车里呢
All in, Emily.
全身心投入 艾米莉
You have to believe you're worth it.
你得相信你值得花那么多钱
If you don't take yourself
若你都不相信
seriously as a champion, in every way, who will?
自己的能力 还有谁会信呢
You two gonna pay your tab?
你们还不结账吗
'Cause I gotta cash out and close up.
我得收钱关门了
I got it.
我来吧
I get it.
我明白了
Imagine finding you two on a date.
我猜你们是在约会吧
Don't worry. I won't breathe a word to Kaylie.
别担心 我不会对凯莉说一个字的
We're not on a date, and you can tell Kaylie anything you'd like.
我们没在约会 随便你对凯莉说什么都行
Way to cut those strings, Emily!
别顾虑那些规定 艾米莉
What's going on? That little thief.
怎么了 那个小偷
Can you believe Emily used her new scholarship money
你能相信艾米莉用她的新奖学金
to hire Lacey Grimes right out from under me?
就在我眼皮底下抢走了蕾西·格莱姆斯吗
Lauren, you're a great gymnast.
萝伦 你是个很棒的体操选手
If you think you're better than Emily, all you gotta do
若你认为自己比她强 你要做的
is go out on the mat and prove it.
是在垫子上展现出来
You know what? You're right.
知道吗 你说的很对
If I'm better than Emily, all I have to do is prove it.
我比艾米莉强 我会证明的
Jayden was incredible.
杰登太令人惊讶了
She's pretty good, isn't she?
她跳得很好吧
I've never seen anyone like her.
我从来没见过像她这样的人
She told the story with her whole body.
她用身体来讲故事
I really felt... I don't know, I really felt everything.
我能感觉到 怎么说呢 所有的一切
Hi.
嗨
So did you enjoy...? Yes!
喜欢我的表演吗 当然
You were so elegant and graceful.
你那么的高雅优美
And you really flew in that grand jete.
在大踢腿的时候你真的好像飞起来了
They call that ballon.
我们把那叫巴洛内
It means lightness and it's kind of a bitch to learn.
很轻盈 但学的时候非常费劲
Well, you got it down.
你做得很好
It's like you became a bird.
你就像一只鸟一样
You really transform on stage.
在台上你真的变成了一只白天鹅
I didn't even recognize you at first.
开始的时候我都没认出你来
I get that a lot.
很多人都这样说
People don't expect girls like me to be ballerinas.
大家都想不到我这样的女孩也能做芭蕾舞演员
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to suggest that.
抱歉 我没这个意思
I take it as a compliment.
我把这看成一种赞赏
Grace and elegance come from inside.
优雅和高贵来自内心
If you feel it, others will see it.
若自己感觉到了 别人就能从你身上看到
And it's not easy. You really have to expose yourself.
这不是一件容易的事 你得完全展现自己
There's nothing more beautiful or powerful
没有什么比传达优雅和高贵
than the moment you make that connection.
更美更震撼人心了
Still hung up on that whole ballet ticket mistake?
还在为芭蕾舞剧票的误会而懊悔吗
How could you tell?
你怎么知道
You've labeled every single thing in this office.
你给办公室里每件东西都贴了标签
The stapler.
订书机
Good morning, ladies. Good morning.
早安 女士们 早安
Payson has not stopped talking about your friend, Jayden.
佩森昨晚一直在谈论你的朋友杰登
Yeah. I think Payson may have had a breakthrough last night.
是嘛 我想昨晚佩森有了质的突破
That's great! Really great!
太棒了 真是太棒了
I'm so happy that Payson had a great time last night.
很高兴佩森昨晚过得很愉快
Because I had a great time, too, baby-sitting the gym.
因为我也过得很开心 照看体操馆
Uh... is she OK?
她没事吧
I don't mean to go all third grade on you Sasha,
不是我多管闲事 萨沙
but do you like Summer? Because she likes you.
你喜欢萨默吗 因为她喜欢你
And if you do like her, could you just ask her out already?
如果你真喜欢她 你早该约她出去了
So how was your date with Austin last night?
昨晚和奥斯丁的约会怎样
You said you didn't care if I told.
你说不介意我告诉她的
We were not on a date.
我们不是约会
We were practicing and decided to get a slice afterwards.
我们就是一起练习 之后决定去吃披萨
He took you out to eat, that's a date.
他带你去吃东西 这就是约会
I paid, OK? Look, read my lips.
拜托 是我付的钱 仔细听好了
Austin and I are just friends.
我和奥斯丁只是朋友
Like you were just friends with Damon?
就像你跟戴蒙一样关系纯洁吗
And Razor? And Leo?
雷泽和利奥也一样吗
I was never involved with Leo.
我和利奥没有关系
Or Razor. Still, you were leading them on.
或是雷泽 你还是跟他们关系暧昧
You know, I wonder if you
我一直很好奇
could ever be just friends with any guy, Emily.
你能不能和男生仅保持朋友关系 艾米莉
I'm just friends with Carter. That's different.
我和卡特就只是朋友 那不一样
Carter isn't going to fall into your trap
卡特不会陷入你的圈套
because he's in love with me.
因为他爱我
That's right. Carter told me he loved me.
没错 卡特告诉我他爱我
He tells me all the time.
他一直都这么说
You know what?
知道吗
I don't give a damn what either of you two do.
不管你俩做什么我都无所谓
If you guys want to screw up your careers
你们想为了男孩子
by messing around with boys, then go ahead.
而自毁前程 那请自便
Have a freaking ball.
祝你们愉快
And thus ends the ridiculous sisterhood of the promise rings.
荒谬的诺言指环姐妹情到此结束
All right, let's get this show started.
好了 演出正式开始
It is presentation time. So let's be very, very supportive.
表演时间到 掌声欢迎
I was wondering if I could pass on the dance presentations.
我不知道我是否能够完成舞蹈表演
And your reason? I learned a lot last night.
理由呢 昨晚我受益匪浅
Jayden is right. Grace comes from within.
杰登说的没错 优雅源于内在
And I'm not quite ready to do that yet, but I know I will be.
现在我还没完全准备好 但我知道我会的
Hearing you say that is worth more than anything
听到你这句话可要比看到你今天在
you could have shown me on this mat today.
那里的任何表演都要值得
It shows you're willing to grow. And willingness is everything.
这表示你愿意成长 而决心就是一切
You know what? This is our fault.
知道吗 这是我们的错
Yeah. At least we agree on something.
是啊 终于我们意见一致了
No way!
不可能
Those are my moves!
那是我的动作
Well, at least somebody knows the choreography.
至少还有人懂得这舞蹈编排
Girlfriend just stole Emily's routine.
你女朋友偷了艾米莉的动作
So, what? You're just gonna let her win?
怎样 你就打算这么让她赢吗
How am I supposed to go back in there
我怎么能回去完成一套
and do the exact same
跟萝伦完全一样的
choreography that everybody just saw Lauren do?
动作呢 大家都看到了
There's no way those moves
就算是一样的动作
are gonna look the same when you do them.
你做出来那也会是不同的味道
You busted your butt getting this routine down
你为了完成这套动作付出了多少汗水
and your family spent a lot of money on it.
你的家庭还为之花了一大笔钱
Now, you gotta go back in there and show them you're worth it.
现在 你得回去 向他们证明你值得
You're worth spending the money and you're worth being the best.
你值得花那么多钱 值得成为最佳
All in, Kmetko.
全身心投入 克迈特科
Look, we've been talking and...
听着 我们讨论过
We can't keep putting you in the middle of our arguments.
我们不能让你为我们的争论左右为难
We have to learn to compromise.
我们应该学会妥协
Go with your father's... Go with your mom's music.
用你♥爸♥爸的... 用你妈妈的音乐
You should go with your mother's music.
你应该选用你妈妈的音乐
No, you should go with your father's classical selection.
不 你应该选用你父亲的古典乐
Let's not argue about this.
我们别再争这个了
We're not arguing. This isn't an argument.
我们没争 这不是吵架
Why don't we discuss this over dinner. Shall we go out?
何不在晚饭时讨论呢 我们出去吧
Don't be silly. I can go home and whip something up.
别傻了 我可以回家随便弄点吃的
Why don't I just pick something up on my way over.
我也可以顺路买♥♥点东西回去
OK, but why are you so insistent on picking something up?
好吧 不过你为什么总要外带呢
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表