剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
I am so sick of you people controlling everything I do!
我烦透了你们想限制我的一切
Who I can see, where I can go.
能见什么人 能去什么地方
And now you want to control this?
现在你竟连这种事也要管
Well guess what?
你猜怎么着
You can't.
你们管不了
I get to decide what I do with my body!
我的身体 我做主
You cannot make me do anything. I have a choice!
你们不能强迫我做任何事 我有权选择
Emily, please, I'm here to help.
艾米莉 别激动 我是来帮你的
I've grown really close to you and your mother...
我和你们母女俩走得比较近
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
What's going on between you two?
你们两个在一起了吗
Nothing, nothing. Nothing.
没有 没有 我们没有
And why did I suddenly get to go to Worlds
那为什么我在匈牙利表现糟糕
when I choked in Hungary?
反而获得了参加世锦赛的机会
Well, I fought for you, Emily, I did...
艾米莉 是我为你争取来的
...because I wanted you to have another chance.
因为我想再给你一次机会
Do you know what your chances feel like?
知道你的机会对我来说像什么吗
Like lead around my neck.
像套在脖子上的绳索
Like a constant reminder that I am not good enough.
时刻在提醒我还不够优秀
Emily, you're hormonal, okay, just calm down.
艾米莉 你情绪太激动了 冷静一下
No! I won't!
不 我不
Nobody understands!
没有人理解我
You know what, Damon will.
随便 戴蒙会的
Damon will understand.
戴蒙会理解我的
And he will be there for me.
他会支持我的
Honey, we are here for you.
宝贝 我们支持你
We are.
给你依靠
And I read that 80 percent
报道说 80%的
of teen fathers leave after the first year.
少年父亲一年后都会转身离去
Enough with the literature!
你说够了没
That is not my baby's father.
我孩子的父亲不会那样的
That is not Damon!
戴蒙不是那样的人
He loves me.
他爱我
He'll take care of me.
他会照顾我的
How long do I have to do these?
我还得再练多久
You're relearning the move in pieces.
你在分解练习这个动作
So your body doesn't have a chance to add a twist.
这样才能避免额外多做一次转体
Go again.
再来一次
The "Twisties" are about convincing your mind
你之所以会多做一次转体 是因为
that your body is completely safe.
你担心自己落地会有危险
Are you convinced you're safe?
你现在不担心了吧
All right now, show me.
那好 演示给我看
Excellent! That is the
漂亮 这是
quickest turnaround of the "Twisties" I've...
我见到过的最干净利落的转体
What's wrong? Are you hurt?
怎么了 受伤了吗
No, it's not that.
没有 与受伤无关
Not at all.
一点关系也没
It's just... you really cared about helping me.
只是 你是真心想帮我
Of course I did. I'm your coach
当然 我是你的教练
and you are an extraordinary gymnast, Lauren.
你是个出色的体操运动员 萝伦
Capable of truly winning it all. I've always been here for you.
你可以所向披靡 我会永远支持你
I didn't think you noticed me.
我以为你从不在乎我
I thought you only saw me as less than Payson and Kaylie.
我以为你觉得我不如佩森和凯莉
Even Emily.
甚至是艾米莉
And here I always felt a bit shut out when it came to you.
我总感觉我们之间有一层隔膜
I never thought you were willing to let me in.
根本没想到你会让我走近
Looks like we were both wrong, huh?
看了我们两个都错了 不是吗
You and I are a team, from here on out.
从此刻起 我们要共同努力
Emily, what are you doing here?
艾米莉 你来这儿做什么
You broke up with me, remember?
你跟我分手了 忘了吗
And I'm tired of the push-pull...
我厌倦了分分合合
When you said you'd wait for me until 2012,
你说会一直等我到2012年
did you mean it?
这是真心的吗
Did you mean that you'd love me till then?
说你一直爱我到那个时候 是真心的吗
Honestly, Emily,
说真的 艾米莉
how many times are we going to go through this?
我们究竟还要这样反复多少次
Please! Just answer me.
请回答我
Yes, yes, I meant it.
是的 不错 我是真心的
I thought that we would...
我以为我们会
...I thought we'd be together forever.
我以为我们会永远在一起
What if forever can be now?
如果这个愿望现在就能实现呢
What if we don't have to wait until Worlds or the Olympics
如果我们不必等到世锦赛或奥♥运♥会
or for the NGO to stop controlling my life
或者全国体操组织对我解除禁令后
to have our dream?
现在就可以在一起
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
We don't have to wait to have our happy ending.
我们不必等待幸福的结局
We can just be together right now.
我们现在就可以在一起
We can have this baby, we can have a family,
我生下孩子 我们可以组建一个家庭
and I can come on tour with you.
我可以和你一起去巡演
What's the matter?
怎么了
Don't you want to be happy?
难道你不想这样吗
And what about your dream?
那你的梦想怎么办
All that you've worked for?
你为之奋斗的一切呢
We both had dreams...
我们两个都有梦想
My dream is killing me,
我的梦想摧残吞噬着我
and this is my way out.
这就是我的出路
I'm telling you, all I feel is relief!
告诉你 我感觉彻底解放了
I'm so excited to finally start my life with you
终能和你携手开始新生活 我无比兴奋
and do everything that we planned.
做我们想做的一切
This is going to be great!
会很棒的
I'm going to go home right now, and I'm gonna pack.
我现在就回家 收拾行李
I'm going to move in with you, okay?
搬来与你同住 好吗
I need you, Damon.
我需要你 戴蒙
This is going to be great.
这真的是太棒了
It's exactly what I want.
而这就是我想要的
We don't have to wait for our happy ending.
我们不必再痴痴等待幸福的结局
We have it.
我们现在就能拥有
Snack time!
零食时间
I got the juiciest Fuji apples from the farmer's market.
我在农贸市场买♥♥了可口的富士苹果
Mind if I join you?
我们一起吃吧
I'm not really hungry.
我不是很饿
Kaylie, we're on a program now and it's working.
凯莉 你正在接受治疗 而且已有成效
You can't go back to restricting.
你不能又重新节食
No, it's not that, Mom. I promise.
没有 我没节食 妈妈 我保证
I just...
我只是
I have something on my mind.
我心里有事
And I'm learning that to be healthy
我知道 想保持健康
you have to be totally honest,
你必须做到完全诚实
and sometimes that's really hard.
但有时候这真的很难
Honey, don't forget how far you've come.
宝贝 看看你已经进步了多少
Admitting that you have a problem
承认自己有问题
is the biggest step you could take towards your recovery
是你康复之路上迈出的最大一步
because it's the part you had to do alone.
因为这一步你必须独自完成
Now you have the support of people that love you.
现在所有爱你的人都在支持你
Not to mention the new tools
还吉恩教你的
and coping mechanisms you've learned from Gene...
如何应对和缓解压力的方法
You can do whatever you need to do.
你可以做到任何事情
I know.
我知道
You're right.
你说的对
Who is it? It's Kaylie.
谁呀 凯莉
If you're here to tell me how much you believe in me,
如果你来是要告诉我 你有多么信任我
you're wasting your time.
那就不要浪费时间了
I don't really know what you're talking about.
虽然不知道你到底在说什么
But that's not why I'm here. I need to talk to you.
但我来不是为了那个 我需要跟你谈谈
About Damon.
和戴蒙有关
Packing or unpacking?
在收拾还是在开箱
What about Damon?
关于戴蒙的什么
Look, Emily, I've learned that
听着 艾米莉 我认识到
I do have a disease
自己确实生病了
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表