剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
I'm not here because I'm the least bit interested in Max
我来这儿不是因为我对麦克斯有一丁点兴趣
or impressing any guy.
或是为了吸引任何男生
I'm here because...
我来只是因为
...this sexy thing scares me.
如何变得性感这件事吓着我了
And I don't like to be scared. Of anything.
我不喜欢被任何事吓着
And, also, I'd like to wipe that snarky self-satisfied smirk
我也不想再让萝伦·唐纳
off of Lauren Tanner's spray-tanned face.
再得意忘形下去
Got it.
明白
So go ahead, give me Lauren's routine,
开始吧 让我看看萝伦的这套动作
with all the Lauren va-va-voom.
把她的性感动作都加上
OK, you can't laugh.
你不准笑
I won't laugh.
我不会笑的
I mean it. If you laugh, I'm outta here.
我是说真的 如果你笑了 我马上离开
Aye-aye, co-captain.
遵命 船长
Very funny.
很好笑吗
Here. I think this will help.
这会对你有帮助
Show me what you got.
让我看看你学到了什么
Fine. Just let it out.
好吧 想笑就笑吧
I have an idea.
我有个主意
How about we work off the beam.
我们不在平衡木上练习
I want you to get in touch with your own... essence.
我想让了解你自己的 本质
As long as it's legal.
只要是合法的
Have a seat.
坐下
Have you ever thought about what turns you on?
你想过什么能让自己兴奋起来吗
Nope. No, not legal.
没有 算了吧 这不合法
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Smell this.
闻闻这个
Interesting. You're repulsed by vanilla.
很有意思 你竟然厌恶香草味
It's too sweet.
味道太甜了
Neroli oil.
橙花精油
Elegant, spicy,
优雅 芳香
citrus.
柑橘的味道
Does nothing for me. What is the point of this?
没感觉 这么做有什么意义
Sexy is about feeling pleasure with all your senses:
性感是所有感官的愉悦的表现
taste, touch, smell.
味觉 触觉 嗅觉
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
That one's nice.
这个不错
Cedar. Cedar makes you feel pleasure.
是雪松 雪松能让你产生愉悦感
Good. Now focus all your energy in your second chakra.
很好 现在将精力集中在第二精神中心上
Where? Just below your navel.
在哪里 就是肚脐下面
This center holds your basic need for sexuality,
这一中心能让你获得性感
creativity and self-worth.
创新 和自我价值
Oh, so you're saying my self-worth is in my bowels?
照你这么说 我的自我价值在我的肚子里咯
Have you ever noticed where Lauren holds her energy?
你注意过萝伦是把能量用在哪儿吗
It's all below the waist, free and flowing.
腰部以下 自♥由♥随性 曲线柔美
It's free all right.
自♥由♥ 没问题
Walk across the room like Lauren,
迈着像萝伦一样的步伐
centered in your sexuality.
极力展现出你的性感
The key is to let your hips be a little lazy,
要点是胯部要带着点慵懒
a little soft.
带着点娇柔
Soft and lazy? That's totally antithetical to gymnastics.
娇柔慵懒 这完全和体操精神背道而驰
Get down on all fours.
四肢着地 趴下
Now what are we doing? Cat energy.
这又是要干什么 猫之能量
Every woman has some.
每个女人都有这种能量
The key is to get out of your head.
关键是要将其释放出来
Come on, be a cat.
来吧 把自己当成一只猫
Austin, I'm sorry.
不好意思 奥斯丁
Thank you so much for doing this with me,
谢谢你费尽心思地帮我
but it was clearly a mistake.
但这完全是个错误
Come on, you didn't even try.
别这样 你连试都没试
I know. I know that I may think too much,
我知道 或许是我想得太多了
I know that I may be too focused.
我知道我或许太过专注于训练
And that may be my curse.
也许这就是对我的诅咒吧
Boys may never think that I'm sexy,
男孩们永远不会把我和性感划上等号♥
and Lauren may kick my ass on Friday,
星期五萝伦会让我颜面无存
and that may just be something that I have to live with.
这或许就是我的命吧
And how me liking the smell of cedar
至于我对雪松香味的喜好
has anything to do with any of this, I have no idea.
和这有没有关系 我就不得而知了
Cedar is traditionally used for purification.
人们常拿雪松用来做净化
You respond to it because you're pure of heart.
你喜欢它的味道 说明你有颗纯净的心
This routine has nothing to do with my heart!
这套动作和我的心没有半点关系
So, Maeve, was there any concern
梅芙 在经历过这种事之后
about going back to work so soon after...
这么快就回去工作 会有所顾虑吗
Rehab?
您指的是治疗吗
No, ma'am. I acknowledged I had a problem
不会 夫人 我承认自己有些问题
and that I'm committed to recovery and my folks trust me.
我在努力康复 大家也都很相信我
They understand that
他们明白
now is my time to make it big as a model.
现在是我在模特界大展宏图的时候了
If I let it slip away, I'll miss my chance.
如果不抓住这次机会 我会追悔莫及
It's the same thing with gymnastics, actually.
其实这和体操是一个道理
But my therapist doesn't get that.
但是我的理疗师却不明白
In fact, he thinks our whole family is screwed up.
相反 他还认为我们全家都有问题
He's not even a real doctor.
他连个医生都算不上
As a model, there must be intense pressure
作为一个模特 在保持身材上的问题上
to stay rail thin.
肯定压力很大
Have you ever considered
你有没有想过
doing something where maybe size isn't an issue?
做些不用在乎身材的事呢
Well, in our society, size is always an issue.
在当今社会 身材永远不会被忽视
I mean, look at you. You're not a model
瞧瞧您 虽然不是模特
but you're very tiny and perfectly put together.
但却娇小纤瘦 身材完美
It's not just a professional hazard.
这并不局限于某些行业
Every woman feels pressure to be perfect.
爱美之心 人皆有之
Not to the point of starving herself.
但是不能到让自己饿肚子的程度
Agreed. But you can be healthy
我同意 但也可以在保持健康的同时
and still strive for excellence.
继续追求完美啊
Like Kaylie.
就像凯莉
She has the talent to do something extraordinary,
她拥有非凡的天赋
and I'd hate to see some therapist
我不想看到某些理疗师
who's trying to justify his job rob her of that.
为了保住自己的饭碗 而剥夺她的天赋
I agree completely.
我完全同意
They have to make you think you're screwed up
他们先让你觉得自己有问题
so you keep coming back
这样你就要不断地去接受治疗
and you keep writing checks.
他也就财源滚滚来
Quite frankly, I don't see any
坦白讲 我找不到任何
reason why Kaylie can't start training again.
阻止凯莉重新训练的理由
Maybe we can discuss this in private?
这个问题还是私下讨论比较好吧
Fine. We'll discuss it.
好的 我们以后再讨论
But I'm not gonna sit back
但我绝不会袖手旁观
and let anyone rob Kaylie of her dream.
任由他人夺走凯莉的梦想
That was delicious.
太好吃了
How many women are gorgeous and can cook?
有多少女人能上的厅堂下得厨房♥呢
I don't know how we ever lived
真不知道没有你的这段日子
without you, Summer.
我们是怎么过的 萨默
But luckily, now, we don't have to go back
好在那些暗无天日的日子
to those dark days ever again.
已经一去不复返了
Right, Daddy?
对吧 爸爸
Do you wanna talk about it? What?
你想谈谈吗 谈什么
Whatever's making you look like you have
是什么事情让你看起来
the weight of the world on your shoulders.
像是被压上了千斤重担
I've just been thinking about
我只是在想
all the mistakes I've made with Lauren.
我因为萝伦而犯下的错误
You're supposed to teach your children
家长理应教育孩子
the difference between right and wrong.
怎样明辨是非
Be an example.
并以身作则
I failed to do both.
但我一样都没做到
It's never too late
向孩子灌输正确的价值观
to teach your children the right values.
什么时候都不算晚
So, let's say they've done something wrong.
那么 假如他们做了错事
You can't spank a teenager.
体罚是肯定不可能的
And I know grounding does no good at all.
我也很清楚 禁足一点用也没有
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表