剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
It's right around... I just think it's over there.
就在... 我觉得是在那边
I'm just assuming. I've never been here before.
我是猜的 我也没来过这里
Hey, everybody, grab a seat. It's on!
各位 找个位子坐吧 比赛开始了
Welcome to Calais, France.
欢迎来到法国 加莱
There's Lauren!
那是萝伦
Where's Emily? I don't see Emily.
艾米莉呢 我没看到艾米莉
all-around Gold medalist, Nastia Liukin.
全能冠军 娜斯佳·柳金
Nastia, I understand you've already got some news for us.
娜斯佳 我知道你有消息要向我们宣布
Yes. There's been a substitution on the US Team
没错 美国队的参赛阵容发生了变动
Lauren Tanner will be competing today... Yes!
萝伦·唐纳今天将会... 好
in place of Emily Kmetko.
替代艾米莉·克迈特科参赛
Big changes for the USA.
美国队的重大变化啊
She probably just tweaked her ankle or something.
她可能只是崴了脚或是受伤了
It happens all the time. Don't worry.
这种事经常发生 别担心
She went all the way to France,
她大老远去了法国
and she doesn't even get to compete...
却甚至没法参赛
I really appreciate your tip last night.
很感谢你昨晚的小提示
You did the right thing. I was worried about her...
你做得对 我很担心她
She's never been to Paris.
她从没去过巴黎
No telling what could've happened.
谁也不知道会出什么事
Between you and me,
就私下告诉你
I don't know if she's capable of sticking to the rules.
我不知道她是否能遵守规定
It's not her. It's the way she was raised.
她从不遵守规定 从小就是这样
Emily?
艾米莉
The eyes of the world are upon you.
你们是世界瞩目的焦点
This is your chance to show them what you're capable of.
现在是你们向世界展示自己实力的时候了
Your chance to make your country proud.
是你们为国争光的时候了
USA! U-S-A!
美国 美国
How'd Payson do?
佩森表现怎样
I think she felt good.
我觉得应该不错
When will they make the announcement?
什么时候会宣布结果
Right after the competition.
就在比赛结束后
Too bad about Emily.
艾米莉真是遗憾
Yeah, interesting how the alternate got in.
是啊 有趣的是替补怎么参赛了
What are you saying?
你说什么
You were the big cheerleader of getting Emily to Paris.
是你一直鼓动艾米莉 让她去巴黎
Was that your plan all along?
这是不是你一手计划好的
To get her benched so you could take her spot?
她被禁赛 你就能顶替她了
You know what really hurts?
你知道最伤我心的是什么吗
That we've been friends since we
我们从八岁起就是朋友
were eight years old and you think so little of me.
可你却把我想得那么卑鄙
I can't believe you'd think I'm that conniving.
我不敢相信你竟然认为我有那么诡计多端
I just wanted Emily to see Damon because
我希望艾米莉去见戴蒙是因为
I know what it's like to be in love.
我知道恋爱的感觉
Right.
是啊
And today, I will prove to you
还有今天 我会向你证明
that I can have a boyfriend who absolutely adores me
我不仅能拥有一位深爱我的男友
and still beat you.
还能打败你
We're competing as a team, remember?
我们是作为一个团队参赛呢 记得吗
Doesn't mean I can't out-score you for the all-around.
那不意味着我的总分不会超过你啊
You are so on.
你还真是信心十足
Beat that. Just watch me.
超过我啊 看我大显身手吧
It's on. This is a serious competition.
开始了 这真是场激烈的比赛
Why did you come back?
你为什么回来
Because neither of us want to say goodbye.
因为我们谁都不想分手
So then, damn it, why did we?
那 该死的 我们为什么要分呢
So I could have this great dream of mine.
这样我就能实现我最大的梦想
This dream that makes me feel so happy and gives me so much joy.
让我感到幸福 带给我无限快乐的梦想
So come on, now.
别这样
You know, I could just quit.
我可以选择放弃
Then we could be together.
这样我们就能在一起
Listen, you don't mean that.
听着 这不是你想要的
I'm sick of the rules and the training and the sacrifices.
我受够了那些规定 训练还有牺牲
And for what? To get benched because I snuck out to see a friend?
为了什么呢 为了溜出去见个朋友被换下场吗
I'm sick of being told what I can't do.
我受够了别人告诉我什么不能做
What I can't have and who I can't have.
什么东西什么人我不能拥有
When does my life get to be mine?!
什么时候我才能决定自己的生活
When do I get control?
什么时候我才能自己做主
Listen, you have control now.
你现在就能自主啊
You don't have to do gymnastics,
你也不是非练体操不可
it's your passion,
但你对体操的热爱
it's who you are, you can't not do it.
你心中的声音是你所不能忽视的
And all the hard work and sacrifices you've made
当你站在2012年奥♥运♥会的领奖台上时
will be worth it when you are standing
之前所有的艰辛 牺牲
on that Olympic podium in 2012.
都是值得的
You have... You'll have your dream.
你会...你将会实现你的梦想
But I won't have you.
但那样我就要离开你
Who says?
谁说的
Listen. I have an idea.
我们可以两者兼顾
In two years, we meet here,
两年后 我们在这儿见面
in Paris, under the Eiffel Tower.
就在巴黎 在艾菲尔铁塔下
I'm totally serious. It's two years. It's not that long.
我是认真的 两年很快就过去了
After the Olympics, we meet here...
奥♥运♥过后 我们就在这儿见面
and then we'll decide if it's goodbye.
到那时再决定要不要分手
Is it a date?
说好了
Yeah.
说好了
And you'd better be wearing Gold.
那天你最好戴着金牌
This is not goodbye, Emily, OK?
这不是分手 艾米莉 行吗
This is...
这...
This is not goodbye.
这不是分手
So Nastia not exactly the result we are expecting so far...
娜斯佳 比赛结果现在还无法预测
Well, Kaylie Cruz and Lauren Tanner
是的 凯莉·克鲁兹和萝伦·唐纳
are going neck and neck for the gold.
不相上下 争夺金牌
Something seems to be fueling these two and making them better.
似乎有什么点燃了她们的斗志 使她们更棒
Here's Lauren Tanner on beam.
现在上平衡木的是萝伦·唐纳
Yes! All right!
好 好极了
So she's not hurt?
她没有受伤吗
Well, I guess we'll find out what happened when they get back.
等她们回来问问就清楚了
Keep me posted if you hear anything.
有消息的话通知我
Thanks, Sasha.
谢了 萨沙
Well, I guess now I can see now why
我想我知道你们大家都很忙
everyone was too busy to watch at my house.
而没时间来我家的原因了
Everyone's been asking where you were. Weren't they, Steve?
我们都在说怎么不见你啊 是吧 斯蒂夫
I wasn't sure if you were coming
我不确定你来不来
because you never RSVP'd to my voicemail.
你没有回复我的语♥音♥留言
I wonder if I have the wrong number...
我不知道是不是把号♥码记错了
Well, it's OK, because I had to work, anyway.
没关系 我反正得工作
That's why I'm here. Work.
这就是我来这儿的原因了
We need your signatures on these. For Lauren.
需要你在这儿为萝伦签个字
Sure, sure.
好的
I know I wasn't invited, so you can cut the crap.
我知道你没邀请我 别再编谎话了
I really don't care, but I am curious, why?
我不在乎 但是我很好奇 为什么
You know how it is. I'm running for the Parents' Board
你知道的 我在为家长董事会努力
and this little gathering
这个小聚会是为
is for Rock parents who have a stake in...
在岩石有一席之地的家长们举办的
You don't think Payson's coming back.
你以为佩森不会再回来了
So I don't have stake.
所以我就无足轻重了
I don't have any money, which would make me valuable at The Rock.
我没有能让我在岩石有地位的财力
Or a daughter who's number one anymore, so I don't count?
再也没有能拿第一的女儿 所以我就不算数
I'm nothing to you. Is that it?
对你来说我什么都不是 对吗
No, not nothing... I got news for you.
不 不是这样的... 我告诉你
Payson is coming back.
佩森会回来的
She's going to be petitioned on the National Team.
她会是国家队炙手可热的人物
And then she's gonna go to Worlds and the Olympics.
她会去参加世锦赛 也会参加奥♥运♥会
And I'm so confident my daughter
而且我也相信我的女儿
will be number one at The Rock again,
会再次成为岩石的第一名
I've decided to run for President of the Parent Board, too.
我也决定要竞争家长董事会的主席了
Wait. Don't you need me to sign these,
等一下 你不是要我签字
so you can take 'em back to The Rock?
然后带回岩石体操馆吗
Take 'em yourself.
你自己拿去吧
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表