剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
You don't appreciate her hard work as much as Summer's?
你认为金姆不如萨默认真工作吗
Here I am! I'm so sorry I'm late. Traffic was a bear!
我来了 很抱歉来晚了 路上太堵了
Steve, Chloe.
斯蒂夫 克罗伊 你们好啊
What special occasion brings you out to such a nice restaurant?
什么风把你们吹来这家上乘的餐厅啊
I dine here often.
我经常在这儿吃饭
So I've heard.
我听说过了
Um, it's our three-month anniversary
今天是我们交往三个月纪念日
and Stevie wanted to celebrate.
斯蒂夫想庆祝一下
It's so romantic.
多浪漫
I wish I was here for romance instead of business.
真希望我也能这么浪漫 而不是为工作而来
Not that a gym manager appreciation dinner isn't a treat.
我也没说感谢餐不是招待啊
I hope it's not a treat you plan on expensing to The Rock?
希望这个感谢餐花的不是体操馆的钱
You've got nothing to worry about, Steve. This one's on me.
你没必要担心 这饭是我买♥♥单
Well, I'm starving.
我快饿死了
We'll excuse ourselves then. Have a nice appreciation dinner.
那我们就告辞 祝你们答谢餐愉快
What are you doing here?
你怎么会来
Being your beard, apparently.
当然是为你们遮掩了
And I didn't even get a chance to wash my hair.
我还没来得及洗头发
But I finally get to eat at the best restaurant in Boulder.
但我终于来博尔德最好的餐厅享受一把了
Can I borrow your menu?
能把你的菜单给我吗
I texted her under the table.
我在桌子底下给他发的短♥信♥
What are you doing?
你在干吗
Waiting for lightning to strike.
让闪电劈死我吧
I'll be right back.
我去去就来
So, as I predicted,
真如我所料
you just couldn't stay away from the party.
你还是离不开聚会
Or Austin.
又或者说奥斯丁
I knew those promise rings were a sham.
我就知道诺言指环的事只是个空话
And Payson's here, too? What are you doing?
佩森也来了吗 你过来干吗
I got sick of waiting for you in the car.
在车上等得不耐烦了
Is that a beer? I thought we were here to look for Emily.
那是啤酒吗 我以为我们是来找艾米莉的
Of course!
当然
I wonder what Emily would think
我真想知道
if she knew you were checking up on her?
艾米莉知道你在调查她会是什么反应
Hey, Lauren, we're waiting for you!
嘿 萝伦 我们在等你呢
Coming!
来了
Oh, my gosh!
哦 天呢
What?
什么
I just saw Shaun White!
我刚刚看见肖恩·怀特了
He's really here.
他真的在这
Look, I don't see him.
瞧 我没看见他
Look, Emily's not here. We just should go.
瞧 艾米莉不在这 我们该走了
Do you really want to go?
你真的想走吗
We have to go.
我们必须走了
What if Emily finds out we came to the party
我们答应艾米莉不来派对的
after we made her promise not to?
要是她发现了怎么办
God, I feel like such an idiot!
天呢 我觉得自己就是个白♥痴♥
Well, you are an idiot,
你就是个白♥痴♥
but I'm not leaving until I meet Shaun White.
不过我要见了肖恩·怀特再走
He's a two-time Olympic gold medalist!
他可是两届奥♥运♥会冠军啊
Payson... Two!
佩森 两届啊
I'm surprised to see you here.
我没想到会在这见到你
Yeah. Because I'm such a good girl and everyone knows
是啊 因为我是乖乖女 众所周知
good girls don't have any fun.
乖乖女不贪图享乐
Just take it easy on the beer.
喝啤酒时悠着点儿
Remember the last time you drank?
还记得你上次喝酒的事吗
Yeah, I did a keg stand,
对 我在桶上做了个倒立
which apparently was a lot more memorable
显然要比我在全国赛上赢得金牌
than the gold medal I won at Nationals.
更令人印象深刻
It was pretty memorable.
确实令人印象深刻啊
Speaking of memorable, that was also the party
说到印象深刻 你也是在那个派对上
where you hooked up with my best friend.
跟我最好的朋友搞上了
Carter...
卡特
...I just have to ask.
我不得不问
Why did you choose Lauren over me?
你为什么选了萝伦而不是我
Because Lauren wanted me,
因为萝伦很需要我
and I just felt like you wanted control.
我觉得 你只想控制我
Well, it looks like your new girlfriend has control now.
看起来你的新女朋友现在已经控制你了
Or don't you care
还是你不在乎
that she flirts with other guys right in front of you?
她在你面前跟别人调情呢
So I thought you said
我想你说过
you wouldn't be caught dead at Austin's party?
你绝对不会来奥斯丁的派对
Me? Oh... What about you?
我 哦 那你呢
Well, I was keeping my promise at home,
我遵守诺言守在家里
when Lauren sent me this.
可萝伦发了这个给我
Look, I only came to the party
瞧 我来这里只是
because I thought you had lied
不太相信
about having to stay at home with your brother.
你和弟弟待在家里的说辞
And that explains the beer in your hand.
所以你拿着啤酒
I haven't even had a sip of this, Emily.
我一口都没喝啊 艾米莉
Well, that's good,
那很好啊
because we all know
因为我们都知道
what happened the last time you had a sip.
上次你喝了一口后发生了什么
Oh, my God!
哦 天呢
If one more person mentions my keg stand
要是还有人再提我在桶上倒立的事
I swear I'm...
我发誓我要
What?
怎么
Try to control everything we say as well as everything we do?
不仅管我们做什么 还要管我们说什么吗
It's my job to keep everybody in line.
管好大家是我的职责
Payson, you were team captain before me.
佩森 你之前是队长
Tell them what a leader is supposed to do.
告诉她们队长应该做什么
A leader is supposed to lead by example.
一个队长应该以身作则
She counsels, but she doesn't command.
可以提建议 但不要发号♥施令
Fine. You want me to lead by example?
好吧 让我以身作则吗
I'm leaving.
我要走了
She's right. We should leave.
她说得对 我们也该走了
As soon as I introduce myself to Bode Miller.
我向伯德·米勒自我介绍完就走
It'll just be a minute. I'll be right back.
就一会 我马上就回来
Hey, how about some girl-on-girl Gumby action?
嘿 玩玩女生彩块大行动吧
Yeah! Come on.
是啊 来吧
What do you say?
玩玩怎么样
Winner makes the loser do whatever she wants.
赢的说了算 输的认罚
You're on.
就这么定了
Yeah!
好啊
That's a lovely scarf. Hermes?
围巾很漂亮 是爱马仕的吧
Um, yes.
是的
Steve gave it to me for our anniversary.
斯蒂夫给我的纪念日礼物
I have a drawer full of them.
我有一个抽屉
It's Steve-go-to gift.
里面都是斯蒂夫送的礼物
Well, it's the only one that I have and I love it.
我只有这一个而且我很喜欢
Look, Summer,
瞧 萨默
it's obvious you don't approve of me dating Steve.
显然你不认同我跟斯蒂夫约会
I don't have a problem with you dating Steve,
你跟斯蒂夫约会 我没意见
but I do have a problem with you spending the night at a man's house
可我对你留在有十几岁女儿的男人家里过夜
when he has a teenage daughter living under his roof.
确实有些意见
I'm sorry you don't apove of my values.
很遗憾你不赞同我的价值观
I'm not questioning your values.
我不是在质疑你的价值观
I'm questioning your judgment.
我在质疑你的判断力
If Lauren sees her father
如果萝伦看到她爸爸
having casual sex, why can't she?
有随便的性行为 那么为什么她不能呢
I wouldn't exactly call it casual.
我不会称之为随便
The point is you're sending a message,
关键是你在传递一种信息
not only to his daughter, but to yours.
不单单是对他的女儿 还有你自己的孩子
And is that the example you want to set?
你就想做这种榜样吗
Hey, you OK?
嘿 你还好吗
You must think I'm a real a dork now.
你现在一定认为我是个彻头彻尾的笨蛋了
Coming to your party to look for Emily?
来你的派对找艾米莉
I don't think you're a dork.
没人说你是笨蛋
I think you're just...
我想你只是
Trying to control everyone?
想要控制每个人
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表