剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
but your daughter's Blonde Ambition tour
但是你女儿的金发野心之旅
is getting a little out of control.
已经有点过分了吧
I thought we weren't gonna get involved.
我以为咱们不会掺和这些事
Really? Is that why you're helping her buy The Rocky award?
真的吗 所以你要用钱收买♥♥人心吗
She's not trying to buy the award,
她不是想收买♥♥人心
she's just... lobbying a little.
只是做了点游说的工作
She'd have a better chance of lobbying
如果不是个亲和力奖
for a single-payer health care plan
而是个人健康保障计划
than a congeniality award.
她那张嘴皮子还靠得住
Well, your daughter is not exactly
不过你女儿本来也算不上
Miss Popularity herself. What's that supposed to mean?
人气小姐呀 这话什么意思
Just that Lauren's a bit more gregarious.
只是说萝伦在社交方面更活跃一点
Emily sort of keeps to herself.
艾米莉不太爱跟人交往
Which some girls might interpret as being a bit stuck-up.
可能会被误解成高傲自大
Not exactly the personality type that wins The Rocky.
这种性格也不适合岩石红人奖
Really? Well, we will see about that!
真的吗 那咱们走着瞧
Kaylie, what are you doing?
凯莉 你在干什么
Genji Cho is the only girl
赵亘季是唯一能做
in the world right now who can do
踺子接转体180上杠的
a round-off Arabian mount,
女体操运动员
and I am going to be the second.
我要做第二个
I want to nail every move she has,
我要抓住她的每一个动作
and by 2012 I'll have them, only better.
奥♥运♥会的时候肯定会超过她
Kaylie, stop.
凯莉 停下来
Your time's better spent working on a full twisting Tchatchov.
你最好多练习特恰克夫转体一周
It's only a halftenth of a point less. I can do
那只少了0.1分 我能做
the roundoff Arabian. Kaylie,
踺子接转体180上杠 凯莉
Genji will always have a huge advantage over you
亘季在这个动作上比你更有优势
with this move. It favors the really tiny girls.
这动作适合体型瘦小的人
Genji is at least ten pounds lighter than you.
她至少比你轻10磅
I've been thinking, since I am running for
我一直在想 既然我要竞选
president of the Parents' Board,
家长委员会主席
having the most popular kid at the gym is not a bad idea.
有个体操馆里最受欢迎的孩子也不错
If we could both win...
如果我们都能赢
We could rule the old Rock together.
我们就能一如既往掌控全局了
Just me and you, kid.
就我们 孩子
Uh, excuse me, everyone.
打扰一下大家
Some attention, please.
请注意一下
I said, I need some attention, please!
我说请大家注意一下
After practice, compliments of me,
训练结束后 我请客
there will be a massage station outside.
外面会有一个按♥摩♥站
Just a little token of TLC,
只是为大家着想而已
because you all work so hard.
因为你们训练的都很努力
And Emily Kmetko,
还有 艾米莉·克迈特科
friend to all, enemy to none,
为人友善 不结恩怨
perhaps a little shy but not at all stuck-up, um,
有些羞涩 却不高傲
will also be sponsoring a gift outside:
也会在外面准备一个惊喜
Free mani and pedi and waxing all afternoon!
一下午的免费修甲脱毛
So, when thinking about The Rocky trophy this year,
所以 在评选今年的岩石红人奖时
pick a color and pick a friend,
记得来挑个颜色 别忘了你们的朋友
Emily Kmetko!
艾米莉·克迈特科
Free waxing today, courtesy of Emily Kmetko!
今天免费脱毛 由艾米莉·克迈特科提供
Can I get my legs waxed, ,mom? No!
妈妈 我能脱腿毛吗 不行
How about I just zip that hair above her lip off?
我只给她脱唇毛怎么样
It'll just sting for a second.
疼一下就好了
I mean... Mom, are you really gonna do this?
我是说 妈 你真要这么做吗
I'm not doing it for me, I'm doing it for you,
我不是为自己 我是为了你啊
to help you win The Rocky.
帮你赢得岩石红人奖
Mom, I haven't even been at this gym a year.
妈妈 我来这里还不到一年呢
I'm not gonna win The Rocky.
不可能赢得岩石红人奖
Well, who says? You're the number two girl at The Rock.
谁说的 你在体操馆的女孩中排名第二
Steve seems to think that lobbying is fair play.
斯蒂夫还当他们的游说是公平竞争
I think if we give he and Lauren
我想如果我们跟他们
a run for their money, you can win for sure.
一争高下的话 你一定能赢
Is this about my winning
到底是事关我得奖
or you putting your boyfriend in his place?
还是你想让你的男朋友安分点
You guys have a tent, right? You can set it up right here.
你们有帐篷吧 可以搭在那边
No, no, no. Shoo. I was here first.
不 不行 我先来的
Please. As if anyone is wants
省省吧 你以为真有人愿意
to stick their feet in your dirty water bowl,
把脚放进你脏兮兮的水盆里
and... "Candy Cane Pink"
还有糖果粉色指甲油
went out with your baby oil tan
配上你的婴儿油一样的褐色皮肤
and... Blue Jeans perfume.
和蓝色牛仔香水吗
Did I call you a little monster?
我刚刚是不是叫你怪物
What I meant to call you is a B-I-T-C...
其实我想叫你 婊...
Mom! Lauren, Emily,
妈妈 萝伦 艾米莉
why don't you go back in the gym?
何不先回体操馆
I'll handle this.
这事我来解决
Summer, I was here first.
萨默 我先来这的
Chloe, you are a grown woman and a mother.
克罗伊 你成年了 还是位当母亲的
Lauren is a 16-year-old girl.
萝伦只是个16岁的女孩子
And a bully!
她恃强凌弱
You, of all people, know how she can be!
你该比别人更清楚她有多过分
I do!
我知道
But I also know that what she really needs
但我也知道她真正需要的
are some examples of solid parenting.
是父母充分的关心
Look, Steve loves Lauren,
听着 斯蒂夫爱萝伦
but it's really hard for him to say no to her.
要他拒绝她的要求太难了
Since his first wife left him... For drugs.
自从他的前妻离开他 因为吸毒
Yes. Since then, Steve and Lauren have band together
是的 从那时起斯蒂夫和萝伦
to become this little team of winners, you know?
组成了一个胜者小分队 知道吗
They don't want to get left behind again.
他们不想再被抛弃了
And they can get carried away.
他们有时是有些过分
I just think that what Lauren needs
我想萝伦需要的
isn't someone to put her in her place,
不是有人令她乖乖听话
but to understand her.
而是去理解她
And if you're gonna be the woman in Steve's life,
如果你要成为斯蒂夫生命中的女人
then that might just have to be you.
你就必须成为那个人
Hey, champ. That's a lot of conditioning
嘿 冠军 今天可是训练日
on top of a practice day.
还没运动够吗
Um, I'm trying to get my round-off Arabian mount,
我想完成踺子接转体180度上杠
and I need to be more, uh, aerodynamic.
体重要再轻一点才行
That's my girl. Ah. Look at this.
这才像我女儿嘛 看这是什么
Your mom and I are so proud of you, sweetheart.
宝贝 你妈和我都为你自豪
Huh! Thanks, Dad.
谢谢 爸爸
Uh, it means...
我们
...so much to me that
能一家重聚
we're finally back together as a family.
对我真的意义重大
And you and Mom seem to be doing really well.
还有你和妈妈看起来进展不错
We always do well when we roll our sleeves up for you.
当然 我们要全力支持你嘛
And how about, um, you and me?
那你和我呢
What do you mean? Well...
什么意思 我是说
...I feel like this mess was...
感觉这些事
...partly my fault.
我也有错
You and I worked so much on my gymnastics that
我们把精力都放在我的训练上
there really wasn't much room for Mom.
冷落了妈妈
And maybe that's why she got involved with my coach.
也许这才使她和我教练在一起
Kaylie, none of that is your fault.
凯莉 你没有任何错
But I knew about it, and I didn't tell you.
但我发现了这件事却没告诉你
Sweetheart, we're past all that.
宝贝 没事了 都过去了
And I never blamed you.
我从没怪过你
So, we're OK? Of course we're OK. We're great.
我们没事了吗 当然 好得很
We're all great.
一切都好得很
Good.
那太好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, everything looks so nice.
布置得很漂亮啊
It's going to be great.
晚会会很棒的
Listen, I just thought you and I
我刚才在想
could alternate on the mic tonight.
今晚我们可以轮流主持
We? Isn't Sasha MC'ing?
我们 不是萨沙主持的吗
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表