剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Austin Tucker?
那是奥斯丁·塔克吗
Didn't he say
他是不是说过
he won Worlds with the worst hangover of his life?
他宿醉最厉害的那次赢得了世锦赛冠军
No. I'm pretty sure that was his Olympic gold medal.
不 我确定他赢的是奥♥运♥会冠军
Does it even matter? He treats gymnastics like a joke.
那有什么关系 体育对他来说不过玩笑一场
All he cares about is partying and hanging out with celebrities.
他只愿流连于派对 结交名流
You've got to be kidding me.
你不是开玩笑吧
We are staying in the same hotel as Austin Tucker.
我们居然和奥斯丁·塔克住同一家酒店
We should say hi. You know him?
我们该去打给招呼 你认识他吗
We're on the National Team. I think he knows who we are.
我们是国家队的 我想他该认得我们
Hi, Austin? Hi...
奥斯丁 你好 你好
We haven't met, but...
我们没见过面 但是
Where do you want me to sign?
你想让我把签名写在哪儿
How about right here? Oh, no. I'm not a fan.
写在胳膊上如何 不 我不是你的粉丝
Ouch.
没想到
Maybe we can do something about that.
也许我能把你变成粉丝
See, I've got this thing tonight. Maybe you want to come along?
我今晚有空 也许你有兴趣
No... Well, I just...
不 我只是
I have plans.
我已经有节目了
That was priceless.
这可是难得一见的奇景
There you are. Welcome, girls. Good flight, I hope.
你们到了 欢迎大家 路上还顺利吧
Yes, Ms. Beals.
是的 比尔女士
Good. I've already checked you in.
很好 我已经帮你们办好入住了
Why don't you go up to your rooms and try to get some sleep?
你们最好回房♥休息一下
We slept on the plane.
我们在飞机上睡过了
We thought we'd do a little sight-seeing.
我们想先观光一下
Absolutely not. You will not leave your rooms.
绝对不行 你们不许离开房♥间
Let's not forget why we're here: To compete.
不要忘了我们来此的目的 为了竞赛
To represent our country. Kaylie, as team captain,
为国家争取荣誉 凯莉 你是队长
I'm counting on you to make sure everyone follows the rules.
我信任你 要让所有队员都遵守规则
Sleep well. I expect to see you all
好好休息 我期待明天训练时
looking sharp at practice in the morning.
每个人都调整到最佳状态
Shouldn't we check in with Marty?
我们不用向马蒂报道吗
Oh, you didn't hear?
你们还不知道吗
Marty's on a leave of absence. Pending committee review.
马蒂暂时离职 接受组委会审查
Oh, so who's gonna be our....?
那谁做我们的教练
I'll be supervising your very capable assistant coaches,
我会作为助理教练在旁协助
allowing me a chance to get to know you all so much better.
这有利于我们互相了解
Aren't we all glad we're on her good side now?
现在大家知道我们跟对人了吧
You're welcome.
不必谢我
I'm starting to get a complex.
我感觉有点复杂
I've asked a dozen parents
我问了十几位家长
to come to my house on Sunday
请他们周日来我家看比赛
and watch the meet and all of them are busy.
但所有人都说没空
All of them. Well, you didn't ask me.
没有一个人能去 你没邀请我啊
Well, Summer, would you like to come to my house
好吧 萨默 你愿意周日来我家
on Sunday and watch the meet? Sorry. I have plans.
看比赛吗 抱歉 我有事
Seriously. Sasha's working Sunday.
真的有事 萨沙周日要工作
I have to be here. Why don't you watch with us?
我要在这儿帮忙 你来和我们一起看吧
Maybe I will.
也许我会的
I have to admit, it's so good to be working again.
我得承认 再次回来工作真好
It makes me feel connected.
让我感觉和这里紧密相连
You know, you could be even more connected, if you wanted.
如果你愿意 可以更多地参与
The Parents Board. They're electing a new president.
家长董事会 他们要选新主席
No. It's way too political for me.
不 我不太适合那些政♥治♥的东西
Besides, isn't Alex running again?
而且 亚历克斯还会继续当选吧
Actually, no. And you'd be great.
实际上 不是 你会做得很棒的
You're sweet, but the answer's still no.
你真贴心 但我还是不参加了
I'd like to keep these parents as my friends.
我愿意把家长们都当朋友
Bye. See ya.
再见 回头见
I still can't believe
我还是不能相信
that jerk acted like he didn't know me... us.
那个烂人竟然装作不认识我 我们
Austin Tucker... undercover.
奥斯丁·塔克 神秘莫测
I'm pretty sure he wasn't acting.
我肯定他没在演戏
I still can't believe we're stuck in this hotel.
我还是不能相信 我们被关在酒店里了
No, it's good. Like Beals said, we need to stay focused.
不 这很好 正如比尔所言 我们要专注
And we only have one day to practice.
我们只有一天练习时间
Fine. But I don't need to be locked up to focus.
好吧 但专心也不用把人关起来啊
If I was at home I'd be working,
如果在国内的话 我能去打工
or hanging with Brian, or something.
还能和布莱恩出去玩 干别的事情
I feel like I'm going to hyperventilate.
压抑得我都快喘不过气了
We could all go to Paris.
我们都可以去巴黎啦
There's trains leaving every hour.
每小时都有去巴黎的火车
You do know that Ellen Beals
你也知道艾琳·比尔
is gonna be coming around for a bed check, right?
一定会来查房♥ 对吗
She's gonna be watching our every move.
她会紧盯我们的一举一动
I don't mean now. We can go tomorrow night.
我没说现在走 我们可以明晚去
We could all go see Damon and Green Day.
我们都能去看戴蒙和绿日乐队的演出
And Emily, you'd love Paris.
艾米莉 你会爱上巴黎的
The night before a competition? Are you crazy?
比赛前夜去 你疯了吗
We wouldn't have to stay out late.
我们不用整晚都呆在那儿
So go. You're an alternate.
那就去吧 反正你是替补
You won't be missed. Enough, OK? No more sniping.
你又不会走丢 好了 别再吵了
Does France have something against cold beverages?
在法国就喝不到冷饮吗
I'll get ice. Thanks.
我去拿冰块 谢谢
Do you think Damon's gonna be mad you didn't come to see him?
你觉得戴蒙会不会气你不去看他
He doesn't even know I'm here.
他都不知道我来这里了
Well, I guess there's really no point in seeing him.
我是觉得去见他没有什么意义
With all his fans and groupies...
他有那么多狂热的粉丝和歌♥迷
I'm sure he's moved on.
他肯定已经忘了你了
Party's gonna be great.
派对一定棒极了
Hey, don't I know you?
我们见过面吗
No.
没有
No, I think we have very clearly established
不 我记得你特别澄清过
that you do not know me.
你不认识我
I knew it. We met in front of the hotel.
我想起来了 我们在酒店前见过
Where we also established that you are not a fan of mine.
你还说过 你不是我的粉丝
But, we didn't establish why.
但你没说为什么不是
Seriously? Did you hit your head on a dismount?
你不是开玩笑吧 你脑子秀逗了吗
A lot, actually.
说实话 这是常事
Why? What am I missing?
怎么了 我该知道什么
I'm Kaylie Cruz! The Women's National Champion.
我是凯莉·克鲁兹 全国女子冠军
That's it! You're one of the Rock Rebels!
原来如此 你是岩石叛军的一员
So you do know us.
这么说你知道我们
Know you? I love you!
知道你们吗 我爱死你们了
That thing against China? Very cool.
挑战中国队的也是你们吧 超酷啊
Oh, well... Thank you.
呃 谢谢
Let me make it up to you.
给我个机会补偿你吧
Come to a party with us?
和我们一起去参加派对吗
Party? Your coach doesn't care if you go out?
派对 你的教练就不介意你赛前出去吗
The better question is... do I? And I don't.
你应该问我是否介意 而我不在乎
Rules are for people with no self-discipline.
规章制度是用来约束无法自律的人
Well, I can't. I'm...
我不能去 我...
I'm busy. Of course you are.
我很忙 那是当然
That's why I don't date gymnasts.
所以我从不约体操选手出去
Tomorrow, you'll share this venue
明天 你们将在这里
with teams from France, Germany and Romania.
与法国队 德国队和罗马尼亚队同场竞技
But for the next 90 minutes, it's all yours.
但接下来的90分钟 这里属于你们
So use your practice time wisely.
好好抓紧时间练习吧
If it's all ours, what is he doing here?
这里都是我们的 那他在这儿干什么
Distracted much?
会让你分心吗
No.
不会
OK, let's go, people! Tick-tock.
好了 大家准备 开始训练
Good. Very good, Lauren.
漂亮 很好 萝伦
And I never miss it.
而且我从不失手
You know, I was thinking.
我一直在想
Maybe one of the other girls can go as an alternate...
也许其中的某个队员可以当替补
It's too late for that, Lauren.
萝伦 现在说这个已经太晚了
You only compete if someone gets hurt.
只有当有人受伤 你才能参赛
Or breaks the rules. I suppose there is that.
或者有人违反规定 我想也可以
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表