剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Well, you better figure it out and fast.
你最好尽快搞清楚
I need you to get that spot.
我需要你抢到那个位置
I can't even look at you.
你的表现惨不忍♥睹
Hey, you're not that far off from getting it,
你没有差那么远
you're releasing a little early.
你只是身体打开得有点早
Wait until your body just
当你的身体
passes being parallel to the ground.
刚和地面平行的时候
Then let go.
再打开
You'll make it every time.
会屡试不爽的
Come on, give it a try, I'll spot you.
来吧 试一下 我保护你
Come on, Tessa.
加油 特萨
That's great!
太棒了
Yay, you got it! Thanks.
瞧 你成功了 谢谢
So, not only are you letting your spot be taken away,
你不仅任由自己的位置被人夺走
but now you're helping to fill it?
反而还在帮别人
Payson, I know you don't understand.
佩森 我知道你不理解
You're right. If being
你说的没错 如果
honest with everybody is part of your recovery,
以诚待人是你恢复过程的一部分
then I want you to be honest with yourself.
那我希望你能对自己诚实些
Do you really think you can't be physically ready for Worlds?
你真的觉得你身体状况无法参加世锦赛吗
Sasha has the final word.
萨沙已经做了最后的决定
He does if you don't put up a fight.
如果认命的话 那你确实没戏了
If you try and you're not ready,
如果试过之后发现自己没有准备好
then that's fine.
那可以接受
But don't sit by the sidelines
但不要坐在一旁 无动于衷
and passively watch someone else take your dream away.
就这么眼睁睁看着别人把你的梦想夺走
Look, I don't think I can trust myself.
听着 我觉得我不行
How will you know if you don't test yourself?
没有试过怎么知道
What is he doing here?
他来这里干什么
Uh, I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Wow, what a tool.
哇 瞧瞧这家伙
First he knocks up Emily
先是搞大了艾米莉的肚子
and now, rumor has it, he's hooking up with Kaylie.
现在又有传闻说他和凯莉好上了
In her fragile state? It's absolutely shameful.
在她脆弱的时候趁虚而入 太无♥耻♥了
So, Emily's mom told me where she is.
艾米莉的妈妈告诉了我她在哪里
I'm going to be there for her, and the baby.
我准备去那里找她 还有孩子
You're doing the right thing.
你的选择没错
And Damon, promise me that you'll finish your album.
还有戴蒙 答应我你会完成你的专辑
You can find a way to do both, I know you can.
你会找到一个两全其美的办法 你行的
I don't know...
我不知道
Damon, you were born to do this,
戴蒙 你是一个天生的歌♥手
don't give up on your dreams, not ever.
别放弃你的梦想 永远不要
You have to fight for them.
你要为了你的梦想奋斗
I'll make you a deal,
我要和你做个约定
if I promise to fight, will you?
如果我答应奋斗 你也要一样
OK. I promise.
好 我答应你
Thank you, Kaylie, for everything.
谢谢你 凯莉 谢谢你做的一切
You are so special.
你是如此无与伦比
You made me believe in myself again.
你让我再次相信自己
Come here.
抱一下
Hey, Young! Austin, no!
喂 兔崽子 奥斯丁 不要
What the hell is wrong with you?!
你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么了
You already ruined one girl's life!
你已经毁了一个女孩了
You don't know what you're talking about!
你到底在说什么
It's OK. Maybe I deserved that.
没关系的 或许是我活该
Damn right you did.
你是活该
Goodbye, Kaylie. Take care.
再见 凯莉 保重
What is wrong with you?! I'm protecting you.
你是怎么了 我在保护你
I am not your sister! Do you understand me?
我不是你的妹妹 明白吗
I don't need you to save me! I can take care of myself!
我不需要你保护我 我能照顾自己
You're still in recovery.
你还在恢复期
Exactly! I'm in recovery.
没错 我是在恢复期
And how am I supposed to know
但如果没人给我机会的话
what I'm capable of if nobody gives me a chance?
我怎么才能知道自己的能力范围
I deserve a chance, Austin!
我应该有此机会 奥斯丁
I'm ready to fight.
我准备好奋斗了
So, that's the floor compulsory,
那是自♥由♥操的规定动作
and you'll end with a handspring front one and a half twist.
你要以前手翻加转体一周半
And a round off back one and a half punch front.
后接踺子后手翻向前翻腾一周半结束
Easy-peezy, right?
小菜一碟 是吧
For you maybe.
对你们或许是
I've been on vacation for six weeks.
我已经有一个半月没训练了
You can do it.
你能做到
And we'll be helping you all the way.
我们会全力帮助你
And once Sasha sees that you can
一旦萨沙看到你的水平
and will be ready for Worlds,
能够参加世锦赛
he won't hesitate to put you back on the team.
他会毫不犹豫重新招你入队
OK, so how do we go about this?
好吧 那我们怎么做
If Sasha sees me doing any tricks in the gym,
如果萨沙看见我在馆里做任何技术动作
he'll flip.
他会发狂的
Not if he's not there when you do them. Like at night.
除非你做的时候他不在 比如晚上
I made a copy of Summer's key.
我偷偷配了萨默的钥匙
What if we get caught?
要是我们被发现了怎么办
We apologize.
道歉呗
Sasha's making his decision in two days,
萨沙这两天就要做出决定了
we don't have a choice.
我们别无选择
And it's not like we're breaking into party.
何况我们又不是在做什么坏事
OK, um...
好吧
When do we start? Now.
我们何时开始 现在
Nobody should be there. Let's go.
现在那儿应该没人了 我们走吧
Pay, is that you?
佩 这是你吗
It sure is. Who took it?
一定是 谁拍的
Max.
是麦克斯
Hey, did you happen to stop by the Spruce Juice yet?
嗨 你有顺道经过云杉果汁店吗
I, uh... no, I haven't.
我 没有
Nice snapshot at the Spruce Juice.
云杉果汁店里的照片拍得不错
And by the way, I totally understand
顺便说一下 我完全理解
why you couldn't put up any of the ones you took of me.
为什么你不能挂你给我拍的照片
It's a family place.
那里是大人们常去的地方
Who else saw it?
还有谁看到了
Kaylie and Payson, although she didn't seem too impressed.
凯莉和佩森 虽然她看起来不怎么喜欢
But that's just Payson. She doesn't have any artistic sense.
佩森就是这样 她没有任何的艺术感
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Well, except for my excruciating skin tears
除了皮肤撕裂的剧痛
and throbbing muscles, not bad.
以及肌肉抽搐之外 感觉还好
I know, my knee is killing me.
我了解 我的膝盖折磨死我了
Can I talk to you, please, alone?
我能单独和你说几句话吗
Whatever you have to say to me,
不管你要和我说什么
you can say it in front of Payson.
你都可以在佩森的面前说
You were right. I have
你是对的 我一直
been projecting my sister's illness onto you
把你当成了我妹妹
and the truth is, she's not as strong as you are.
但事实上 她没有你这么坚强
I'm sorry I got consumed with trying to fix something
很抱歉我一直想要试着弥补一些
that isn't mine to fix in the first place.
原本就不该我来弥补的事
A big part of recovery is having the support
康复期很重要的一点就是
of those people who care about you.
那些爱你的人能够支持你
And from now on, you have mine.
从现在开始 我支持你
Tr... Truce?
和解吗
Not to ruin this moment, but if you want to support her,
我不想煞风景 但如果你想支持她
we are hitting the uneven bars tonight
我们今晚要练习高低杠
and could really use some spotters.
需要有人在下面保护
Payson and Lauren are helping me
佩森和萝伦在帮我
get Sasha's compulsories down.
攻克萨沙定下的规定动作
I need Sasha to see that I deserve my spot back.
我要让萨沙明白那个位置是我的
It's the only way I'll make it to Worlds.
这是我能够参加世锦赛的唯一办法
I'm in. What time?
我加入 几点开始
Well, we gotta do it after the place closes, so...
得在闭馆后才行
I just heard that Kaylie and the other Rock girls
我刚听说凯莉和其他岩石的女队员
have been breaking into the gym
偷偷潜入体操馆
and training against your guidance.
背着你 私自开小灶
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表