剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
clear the air and move on.
都说清楚 一切如常
Good morning!
早安
Morning.
早安
So I have some interesting news regarding
关于明晚的家长委员会选举
the Parents Board election for tomorrow night.
我有一些新消息
I did a straw poll, among the gym parents,
我请体操馆的家长们选前投票
to see who's favored.
看看谁胜算更大
What does all this mean?
这图是什么意思
Well, it looks like you and Steve are neck-and-neck.
你和斯蒂夫的支持率不分上下
So we're close. That's good news, right?
我们票数接近 这是好消息 对吧
Wrong. Neck-and-neck means you're not winning yet.
不对 不分上下意味着你还没赢
Look, if Steve becomes the Board president,
如果斯蒂夫成为委员会主席
he'll basically just hand The Rock over,
他一定会将整个岩石体操馆
lock stock and barrel, to Ellen Beals.
双手奉上 捧到艾琳·比尔面前
And goodbye Sasha.
萨沙时代告终
And hello Ellen.
艾琳时代到来
After what she did to Payson,
她曾对佩森做出那样的事
I will not allow that woman to have any more power
我再也不会让她有机会
over my daughter than she already has.
伤害我女儿一分一毫
Which is why you have to win this election.
所以你必须要在竞选中获胜
OK, so, what do I do? Start kissing babies?
好的 我该怎么做 秀母爱赢选票吗
No. Just Alex Cruz.
不 只要说服艾力克斯·克鲁兹就行
He hasn't endorsed anyone yet,
他还没说要支持谁
and as the former president,
作为前任主席
he carries a lot of weight.
他的话很有分量
I have to schmooze Alex Cruz?
要我和艾力克斯·克鲁兹闲话家常吗
I'd rather cover myself in paper cuts
我倒是宁愿上刀山
and jump into a pool of lemon juice.
下火海了
Kaylie, I'm worried you might
凯莉 我担心你还在为了
still be losing weight to master this Genji Cho move.
完成赵亘季跳而持续减肥
I want to make sure you're not overdoing it.
我想确定你没有做得过头
You don't need this move to win at Worlds.
又不是非要这个动作才能赢得世锦赛
Ellen Beals thinks my training schedule and my diet
艾琳·比尔认为我的训练进度和食谱
are perfect.
毫无问题
And what do you care, anyways?
你为什么还指手画脚的
What's going on with you, Kaylie?
凯莉 你是怎么回事
Nothing. I'm fine.
没事 我很好
Now, with your permission,
现在 如果您批准
I'd like to get back to my training.
我想接着训练了
Go on.
去吧
Hello, Steve.
斯蒂夫 你好
Leslie!
莱斯利
I apologize for just showing up.
抱歉 我贸然来这里
Yeah, what the hell were you thinking?
是很突然 你脑子出了什么问题
What if Lauren were home?
如果被萝伦看到怎么办
Actually, I was hoping that Lauren would be home.
实际上 我想在这里见到她
I have a right to see my own daughter, Steve.
斯蒂夫 我有权看望女儿
And since you refuse to return my calls...
既然你拒绝回复我的电♥话♥
Still the victim?
你还装得一副受害者的样子啊
It's not like Lauren doesn't want to see me.
并非萝伦不想见我
She invited me to Nationals,
她邀请我去看全国赛
but you kept me away with your nasty threats.
但你总是威胁我
It amazes me
你处心积虑
how you manage to still ruin my life.
一直要毁掉我的生活 真让我佩服
Even all the way from North Carolina.
竟然一路从北卡罗来纳州跑来
I'm here to see Lauren,
我是来看萝伦的
and I will not let you scare me away anymore.
我再不会被你吓跑了
You seem to forget there's still a restraining order
你好像忘了 那张禁止你接触萝伦的禁令
forbidding you from having any contact with Lauren.
仍在生效
That was granted when I was still using.
如果我还在吸毒禁令才生效
I promise you, Steve,
我向你保证 斯蒂夫
I've been sober for over two years now.
我已经戒毒两年了
Yeah, I believed that,
是啊 我很久之前
once upon a time.
曾经相信你的谎言
Then I took you back and you left us again.
那时我把你接回来 然后你又离开了我们
Face it.
醒醒吧
You're a pathetic, weak woman
你就是个可怜的软弱女人
who chose drugs over her own family.
你为了毒品 抛家弃女
Twice.
还不止一次
Well... I'm ready to make amends.
我已经痛改前非了
I'm not ready to give you a chance at a third strike.
可我没想给你第三次犯错的机会
You can see her in two years, when she's 18.
两年后她满18岁你就可以见她了
Steve, that's two more years for her to wonder why
斯蒂夫 那她这两年还会继续猜疑
her mother hasn't seen her!
为什么妈妈不来看她
Two more years for her to harden against me.
两年的时间会让她对我更加麻木不仁
Steve, please!
斯蒂夫 求你了
Think of our girl.
为我们的女儿着想一下
If you try to see Lauren
如果你未经我允许
without my permission, I'll have you arrested.
就去见萝伦 我会报♥警♥抓你
You'll regret this, Steve.
你会后悔的 斯蒂夫
And I know what regret feels like.
我可知道后悔是什么滋味
Believe me, that's a bitch you don't want to live with.
相信我 你不会愿意被那个心魔控制的
I can't believe you drove me all the way to the gym this morning
我不能相信 你今早送我来体操馆这一路
and didn't even tell me that Steve Tanner broke up with you.
都没想告诉我斯蒂夫·唐纳和你分手了
So I could hear you say, "I told you so"?
所以你要幸灾乐祸说"我早料到是这样"吗
Besides, we have more important things to worry about right now.
而且 现在我们有更重要的事情要操心
The court called with your hearing date.
法庭打电♥话♥来告知你聆讯日期
Mom! Not here!
妈妈 别在这里说
I can't have anybody knowing I got arrested.
我不能让人知道我被捕了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Oh, God. How did everything get so screwed up?
天哪 一切怎么都这么糟糕
A few weeks ago, I thought I had it all,
几个星期前 我以为自己拥有一切
and now my spot on the National Team
现在我在国家队的地位
is hanging by a thread,
岌岌可危
I'm back working at the Pizza Shack
我又要回到披萨小屋工作
and I might have a criminal record.
也许还会留下案底
I can't imagine being a bigger loser.
还有比我更倒霉的人吗
Hey, super star. Need a ride?
体操巨星 要搭顺风车吗
So are we far enough away
我们离体操馆够远了吗
from the gym for me to say a proper hello?
能让我好好表达一下重逢的问候吗
Look at you. You are such a rock star,
看看你啊 绝对的摇滚巨星范儿
with your fancy car and your skinny jeans
开车名车 穿着紧身牛仔裤
and your funky T-shirt.
还有新潮的T恤
It's more than just a shirt.
这可不仅仅是件T恤
So I'm supporting a group called truth.
我在支持一个名为真实的团队
It's all about exposing the truth about tobacco companies.
他们致力于揭露烟草公♥司♥的真♥相♥
Here, I, brought you a bag.
我给你带了个包
Thanks.
谢谢
I can't believe you're back in Boulder.
真不敢相信你回到博尔德了
So, what do you think of my pimped-out wheels?
你觉得我的座驾如何
Pretty,swanky,I guess.
帅气 拉风 之类的
Did you buy it?
是你买♥♥的吗
No, it's a rental.
不 是租用的
My,new label's paying for it.
用我的新唱片付钱
Your new label?
你的新唱片
Yeah.
没错
I got a record deal!
我的唱片签约了
Oh, my God! That is amazing!
我的天啊 太棒了
Wow.
真棒
Yeah, that's why I had to leave the tour.
没错 所以我必须中断巡演
I go to a studio in LA and start recording in ten days.
十天之后我要在洛杉矶的录音棚开始录音了
So I thought I'd stop in Boulder and celebrate with you.
所以我决定来博尔德和你一起庆祝
I am so happy for you.
真为你高兴
You're really coming into your own.
你在一步步走向成功
I'm happy for both of us. I mean, look at us, Emily!
我为我们两个高兴 看看现在 艾米莉
We're both on our way to the top of the world.
我们都在通向成为巨星的路上
Do we have to talk about this?
非得谈吗
Can't we just pretend like it never happened?
就不能假装什么都没发生吗
We have to recognize it did happen and clear the air.
可事实就是发生了 我们必须说开来
We just want you to be honest about your feelings
我们需要你坦率说出自己的感觉
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表