剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Well, it looks like you're about 6 weeks.
你大概怀孕六周了
It doesn't look like anything.
看不出什么来
It's just a sac at this point.
现阶段还只是一个小囊而已
God, I can't believe it.
老天 真不敢相信
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
Did you use protection?
有保护措施吗
That's how it happened.
没用就会这样
I only had sex once.
我只和别人发生过一次关系
And I've only had one period in my entire life,
到现在也只来过一次月经
I didn't think...
我还以为...
Emily.
艾米莉
We hear it all here.
这并不少见
Girls who think they can't get pregnant
有的女生以为自己没来过月经
if they haven't had a period,
就不会怀孕
girls who think they can't get pregnant
有的女生以为经期发生性行为
if they have sex during their period,
也不会怀孕
and girls who think they can't get pregnant
还有的女生以为站着做
if they have sex standing up.
就不会怀孕
The fact is, it is never safe to have sex without protection.
事实上 不用保护措施就有怀孕的可能
God, she only had her first kiss last year!
天哪 她的初吻还是去年的事呢
So, you're seventeen and you've only had, what, one period ever?
这么说 你17岁了才来过一次月经吗
Did you ever check that out?
有没有做过检查
She's an elite gymnast.
她是专业体操运动员
She's on the, National Team.
她还是国家队队员呢
Oh. Here is some literature on your options.
这儿有一些材料 说明了你现有的选择
Options?
什么选择
Information on having a baby and keeping it,
你可以考虑把小孩生下来 养大成人
giving it up for adoption.
或者寻找收养家庭
And information on ending the pregnancy.
你也可以考虑终止妊娠
But, what I need you to do now:
但是 你目前需要做的
is to increase your diet by 300 calories a day,
就是保证每天多摄取300卡路里的热量
make sure that you limit your caffeine,
限制咖♥啡♥因♥的摄取量
and that you take a prenatal.
定期做产前检查
No high impact exercise.
不能进行剧烈运动
And don't be surprised if you experience exhaustion, aches,
要是你感到疲劳 浑身酸痛或者恶心
or nausea, because it's all normal.
都别紧张 这是正常反应
But if you do have any cramps or bleeding, I want you to call me.
但如果腹部痉挛或出血 尽快联♥系♥我
Good luck.
祝你好运
Thank god you're here.
谢天谢地你回来了
This place will finally get back to normal.
这地方终于要重回正轨了
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事
You need to shut this down.
采访必须终止
Emily can't do this.
艾米莉不会接受采访
Is that because Emily hasn't
是因为艾米莉还不确定
yet secured her place on the team? Because...
能否留在国家队 还是因为...
No. It's not that. She's not coming.
不是因为这个 她来不了
And I don't like the idea of a reporter sniffing around
还有我很反感记者在身边转来转去
at such a sensitive time for the girls.
尤其是在这种敏感时期
It's called publicity before the biggest event of their careers.
在重大赛事之前 要先为她们进行宣传
The girls need to get their faces out there.
姑娘们得先提高自己的知名度
Here I am!
我来了
Here she is, Emily Kmetko,
她来了 艾米莉·克迈特科
the third member from the mighty Rock to qualify for Worlds,
岩石体操馆冲击世锦赛的第三名选手
How are you feeling, Emily?
你感觉如何 艾米莉
Great. I'm feeling great. Ready to go.
感觉棒极了 我准备好了
Have you heard from the NGO about your status on the World Team?
你已经确定可以参加世锦赛了吗
Um, no, I haven't been cleared.
不知道 我还不确定
And your performance in Hungary
恐怕你在匈牙利的表现
probably didn't do you any favors.
对此并没有太大帮助吧
That's probably true.
可能是吧
Anybody home?
有人在吗
What gives, Smiley?
什么事这么开心
Well, funny you should ask.
这事还跟你有关呢
So, you know the label,
你知道我的唱片公♥司♥吧
that loved me so much until they
他们本来还大赞我的作品
decided everything I wrote was crap?
后来又说我写的是垃圾
They love your new songs!
他们喜欢你的新歌♥
Not exactly.
不完全是
They did, however, love one song.
他们确实比较喜欢其中一首
That's a start, right? A big one.
好的开始 不是吗 确实不一般
But not only did they love it, they think it is fantastic.
他们不仅喜欢 还大加赞赏
And they want it to be my first single.
想把这首歌♥作为我的首支单曲推出
That's amazing, Damon!
太棒了 戴蒙
It's the song that we wrote together.
是我们一起写的那首歌♥
And they want us to record it. What?
公♥司♥想让我们一起录制 什么
They flipped for the song
他们超爱这首歌♥
and the girl that I sang it with.
还有和我合唱的女孩
Something about her "Heartbreakingly pure voice".
喜欢她"纯净而动人心弦的声音"
I don't believe this.
真不敢相信
Believe it, Kaylie Cruz.
是真的 凯莉·克鲁兹
You are about to record a single for a major label.
一家大唱片公♥司♥要邀请你录制单曲
And I think we should start working on new songs right away.
我看我们应该赶紧构思新歌♥了
We have something hot going.
我们之间有很强的化学反应
As a duo. Musically. Yeah.
在合唱方面 可不是
So Emily, your critics point to
艾米莉 评论家们指出
a wildly inconsistent career.
你的体操之路并非一帆风顺
You barely got the last spot on the National Team,
你勉强进入了国家队
you've had legal troubles,
前些时候又有官司缠身
you were benched in France
法国邀请赛被冷藏
and you all but choked in Hungary.
匈牙利之战出尽洋相
How can you honestly say you deserve to go to the Championships
你凭什么说自己能代替
of the entire World, in the place of,
前全国冠军凯丽·帕克
say, former National Champ Kelly Parker?
去参加世界锦标赛呢
Um, well, I wouldn't say I deserve it more, but...
我不能说我比她强 但是...
I would.
我可以
Emily earned a spot at World Team Trials.
艾米莉在世锦预选赛的表现为她在国家队赢得了位置
Kelly Parker didn't. End of story.
凯丽·帕克没有 就这么简单
But you have to agree, Emily,
但你必须承认 艾米莉
it will be a highly controversial decision.
此项决定将备受争议
If your very vocal fans here can secure your spot,
既然大家都对你这么有信心
the pressure will be on you to prove that this time,
这次你更要顶住压力
you deserve it.
证明自己能行
Yes. Yes it will.
没错 压力很大
But I can do it.
但我能做到
Well, that's it from Boulder.
以上是来自博尔德的报道
The three elite gymnasts from the legendary
刚刚接受采访的是三名来自传奇
Rocky Mountain Gymnastics Training Center.
岩石体操训练中心的体操精英
Look for them competing for the USA
让我们期待她们在此次
in the upcoming World Championships in Rio.
里约热内卢世锦赛上的表现
This could be their year.
期待着她们大放异彩
Back to training!
赶紧回来训练
Emily? Can I have a word? My office.
艾米莉 来办公室 我有事问你
Ladies, thank you. Thank you.
多谢你们接受采访 谢谢你
You told the reporter you're ready for Worlds.
你跟记者说你准备好参加世锦赛了
Yup.
是啊
So you've made some decisions.
你已经做出决定了吗
About what?
什么决定
About your pregnancy.
关于怀孕
Did you see a doctor?
你去看医生了吗
This morning.
今早去了
She said I'm only six weeks
她说我才怀孕六个星期
so I still have some time to figure things out.
还有时间考虑
Emily, you don't have time.
艾米莉 已经没时间了
Worlds are right around the corner
世锦赛近在眼前
and you need to train your ass off to get ready.
你必须加紧训练才行
Which you can't do if you're pregnant.
但是你怀孕将无法训练
I can't tell you what to do.
我没法告诉你怎么做
This decision is yours.
决定权在你自己
But you've got to make it. Now.
但是你现在就该决定了
And I will make it.
我会决定的
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表