剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
your father and I, we want to take our time...
你父亲和我想要慢慢来
Where's my ring? Why aren't you wearing it?
我送你的戒指呢 你怎么不带呢
You're not having second thoughts, are you?
你不会是后悔了吧
No, of course not.
当然不是了
Everything's fine.
别瞎想
I'm just waiting to tell everyone in my own time.
我只是想找个合适的时间再告诉大家
Everyone? Everyone, like who? Like Sasha?
所有人 所有人指谁 比如萨沙吗
Yes, like Sasha.
是的 比如萨沙
Well, if it's too awkward for you then I can just do it.
如果你不方便说 我可以替你说
No, that is totally unnecessary.
不 完全没有必要
Oh, and, um...
对了
It is really sweet of you,
你真的考虑很周到
but I absolutely do not want a shower, it's just...
但我不想开什么派对
It's not my thing.
我不太喜欢
Oh, Mrs. Keeler!
基勒太太
What's this?
这是什么
Just an invite to Summer's surprise wedding shower.
萨默新婚惊喜派对的请帖
Wow. This certainly is a surprise.
真是喜从天降
I guess Summer said yes.
我猜萨默是接受求婚了
Of course she did. Why wouldn't she?
当然了 她怎么可能拒绝
In fact, she wants the wedding to happen right away,
事实上 她希望婚礼尽快举♥行♥
so forget the date on that invite,
所以别管请帖上的日期
I'm moving her shower up to this Friday instead of next.
我把派对从下周五改到了这周五
OK then. I'll be there.
那好 我会准时出席的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Uh, recording.
录专辑
No, I mean, why are you here and not with Emily?
我是问为什么你在这 而没去找艾米莉
Damon, what's going on?
戴蒙 怎么回事
How should I know? She shows up at my door,
我怎么会知道 她突然跑到我家
all excited about how great this was,
对发生的一切兴奋不已
and how we can finally have our happily ever after now.
说我们以后会有多么幸福
She didn't even ask me what I wanted.
她甚至没询问一句我的想法
She says she's gonna go home and pack.
她说她要回家收拾行李
And I never hear from her again.
然后就杳无音讯了
Well, have you tried to call her?
你有没有试过打电♥话♥给她
Yeah, of course I have.
当然打过
She won't answer my calls
她不接我的电♥话♥
and her mom says she doesn't want to speak to me.
她妈妈说她不想和我说话
You know, I'm sick of all these games.
我厌倦了没完没了的闹剧
She left town. Wait, what? Why?
她离开了这里 什么 为什么
Because I told her we kissed.
因为我跟她说了 我们俩接吻的事
I feel so horrible. I thought I was doing the right thing.
我感觉糟透了 我本以为这样做是对的
I told her it didn't mean anything but...
我跟她说了 那个吻没有任何意义
Wait, it didn't... It didn't mean anything?
等一下 那个吻没有任何意义吗
You need to go to her.
你需要去找她
You have to make Chloe tell you where she is.
你必须让克罗伊告诉你她在哪
You do want to know where she is, don't you?
你想知道她去了哪里了 是吧
Hey!
好啊
I didn't know you ran this trail.
我不知道你跑这条路线
Actually, you did.
事实上 你知道
I told you I run this route every morning
我跟你说过 我每天早上这个时间
at exactly this time.
都会跑这条路线
Yeah, I guess you did.
是的 的确如此
Look, I know you're dating Lauren.
听着 我知道你在和萝伦约会
Who said I'm dating Lauren?
谁说的我在和萝伦约会
You guys are all over each other at the gym
你们俩在体操馆眉来眼去的
and I saw those pictures you took of her.
而且我看了你给她拍的照片
You're obviously into her, so go for it.
你明显很喜欢她 就去追吧
You have my blessing.
我真心祝福你们
Just leave me out of whatever game you're playing.
只是别把我扯进你们的游戏里
Great job, Lauren.
非常不错 萝伦
I think you have a real chance to individually medal at Worlds.
你很有机会在世锦赛上拿到这个项目的奖牌
And I think I have a very special vault for you
我还为你准备了一套特别的跳马动作
that could make it gold.
能让你抱得金牌归
Get down. Immediately.
下来 马上下来
I said you weren't ready to work on any skills.
我说过了 你还不允许做任何技术动作
I know, I just thought I'd do a simple...
我知道 我只想做些简单的
I'm sorry, it won't happen again.
对不起 我以后不会这么做了
It better not.
最好如此
Sasha, that was an elementary skill,
萨沙 那只是一个基础动作
Kaylie can do that in her sleep.
凯莉闭着眼都能完成
Aren't you being overly cautious?
你是不是有点过于谨慎了
You girls have all proven you don't know your own limits.
你们几个丫头不懂得把握限度
So for your own good, it's my job to set them.
所以需要我来指导你们 这是为了你们好
All right, let's see it.
好啦 我们开始吧
So, Summer... anything new?
萨默 有什么好消息吗
Nothing. Why?
没有 怎么了
No reason. Just wondering if you had any news about anything?
没什么 只是在想你是不是有什么好消息
Look, I know you're engaged.
我知道你订婚了
Who told you?
谁告诉你的
A little birdie named Lauren.
小信鸽萝伦
Oh, Kim, I'm so sorry, of course I would have told you,
金姆 很抱歉 我该告诉你的
I just... I wasn't ready to make the big announcement
只是 我还没准备好要公诸于众
with all the fuss people make.
不想让大家小题大做
Well, I hate to be a party pooper here,
我不想当破坏惊喜的人
but I think you should know,
但我觉得你需要知道
Lauren is throwing you a surprise shower.
萝伦准备给你办一个惊喜派对
Oh, no. This Friday.
不会吧 就这个星期五
Oh, I feel horrible, I told her I didn't want a shower.
郁闷死了 我跟她说了我不想办派对
Well, it's obvious.
显而易见
She's really excited about having you as a stepmom.
她真的很兴奋 你将成为她的继母
I know. It's sweet.
我知道 真的很窝心
How about you? Are you excited about marrying Steve?
那你呢 你很高兴嫁给斯蒂夫吗
Yes. Of course.
是的 当然了
Why wait to tell people then?
那为什么迟迟不宣布喜讯
Unless "People" are really Sasha?
除非你不想让萨沙知道
I'm waiting for the right moment.
我在等一个适当的时机
Well, I hate to tell you,
我不想这么说
but there really is never a right moment
但是永远不会有适当的时机
to tell a man you deeply care for
让你告诉你深爱的男人
that you're marrying someone else.
你要嫁给别人了
May I come in?
我能进去吗
You're angry.
你在生气
Ya' think?
你以为呢
My seventeen-year-old daughter is pregnant,
我17岁的女儿怀孕了
because you, who are nineteen,
因为你这个已经成人
didn't have common sense to use protection!
却没有一点常识要用保护措施的人
I feel terrible about that.
我真的很懊恼
Oh! You feel "terrible. "
你觉得很懊恼啊
Oh well then, all's forgiven, Damon.
恕你无罪 戴蒙
What do you want me to say? I want you to say
你希望我说什么 我希望你说
that you're going to take full responsibility for your actions.
你会对你的行为负全责
She's the one who ran away.
逃跑的人是她
Because you kissed another girl.
因为你吻了其他的女孩
After she broke up with me.
那是在她和我分手以后
You think it's easy loving Emily?
你以为爱艾米莉很容易吗
She has pushed me and pulled me since the day that we met
从相识那天起 她就对我忽冷忽热的
and now she has some crazy idea that being teen parents
现在她又疯狂地觉得成为少年父母
is some sort of happy ending.
算是什么圆♥满♥幸福的结局
I have dreams too. What about my album?
我也有自己的梦想 我的专辑怎么办
My career?
我的事业
It's always about her.
什么都围着她转
Well, it's not about either one of you anymore.
现在这已经不是你们两个人的事情了
It's all about this baby now.
现在一切的重心都在孩子身上
Emily's made her choice to have this baby with or without you.
无论有没有你 艾米莉都决定生下孩子
So, you need to make your choice.
所以你需要做出选择
I'm not ready to be a father.
我没有准备好当父亲
And She's not ready to be a mother. But here we are.
她也没准备好当母亲 但天不遂人愿
What is wrong with you?
你到底怎么回事
I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm missing it.
对不起 我不知道为什么没抓住
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表