剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on "Make It Or Break It".
《体操公主》 前情提要
Do I really have you? Yes.
我真的拥有你了吗 没错
Promise rings. We've promise focus on nothing but gymnastics
诺言指环 我们承诺在体操上全力以赴
and forsake the biggest distraction of all: boys.
并且摒弃最大的干扰 男孩子
What is Austin Tucker doing here?
奥斯丁·塔克在这干什么
I'm training at The Rock now.
我现在在岩石体操馆训练了
I can do the Roundoff Arabian.
我能做踺子接转体180上杠
It favors tiny girls.
这动作适合体型瘦小的人
Genji is at least ten pounds lighter than you.
亘季在这个动作上比你更有优势
You can be more of an artistic gymnast.
你可以做艺术型选手
If that's your plan, then it's over for me.
如果你的计划是这样 我不接受
We are going to file. Just wait six months!
我们要离婚 再等六个月
All right. Six months.
好吧 六个月
Hey, champ. Still chasing Genji, huh? Yep.
冠军 还在拼命追赶亘季吗 没错
And I'm not stopping till she's chasing me.
不超过她 我誓不罢休
Guess you got tired of that hotel coffee
估计你是厌烦了旅店的咖啡
and came by for some of mom's good stuff?
想来回味一下妈妈的手艺了吧
Actually, just came by to pick up a couple of things
实际上 我是来收拾几件东西
for my new apartment.
搬去我的新公♥寓♥
What? What's wrong with the guest house?
什么 旅店住得不好吗
I know your mother and I agreed not to
虽然我们同意在半年之内
file the divorce papers for another six months,
不签离婚协议
but it's really best that I have my own place.
但我还是住自己的地方比较好
Don't worry, though.
不过别担心
It's like two minutes away
很近 大概就两分钟的路
and I already made you your own set of keys.
我给你配了钥匙
But you're still coming to The Rock though, right?
你还是会来岩石馆的 对吗
We're planning our new floor routines today
我们今天要为世锦赛的选拔赛
for World Team tryouts.
编排新的自♥由♥体操动作
This is your mother's day at the gym.
今天是你妈妈陪你去体操馆
But I need your feedback.
但我需要你的意见
Your mother will do fine.
你妈妈没问题的
I'll see you later.
待会见
Dad, wait!
爸爸 等等
You know, I've been thinking and, um,
我一直在考虑这事
I've decided I want you to be my manager again.
我决定让你再次担任我的经纪人
You sure about that? Yeah.
你确定吗 是的
Look, I know we used to fight
我知道我们之前
about how hard you used to push me.
就你对我管教太严这事有争执
Well, now I'm pushing myself just as hard.
但现在我对自己也是严格要求
And I figured who better to manage my career
所以我觉得没人能比和我
than someone who shares my drive and my dream?
志同道合的你更合适规划我的事业了
Ok.
好吧
Alex. I didn't know you were here.
艾力克斯 我不知道你在
Uh, I stopped by to grab a couple of things,
我过来打包点东西
but I'm glad I did.
不过还好我过来了
Kaylie has asked me to be her manager again. She what?
凯莉让我当她的经纪人 什么
So, you two together again. Back at the gym.
那么 你们在体操上 又重新合作啦
Well, that's not all. Um...
不过不全是这样
I've decided I want you to be my manager, too. Really?
你也是我的经纪人 真的吗
Yeah. Dad can take care of the sports side of things
没错 爸爸可以处理有关体操方面的事
and, Mom, you can handle my PR.
而妈妈你可以处理公♥关♥方面的事
You were in showbiz,
你曾在娱乐圈待过
you know all about media and the spotlight.
知道如何应对媒体和公众
It's perfect.
完美组合
I don't know why we didn't think of this before.
怎么之前就没想到呢
What's wrong?
怎么了
Is our whole relationship just about sex?
我们之间难道只有性吗
No. It's about safe sex.
不 是安全的性
What? I was kidding. I wasn't.
怎么了 我开玩笑而已 我没有
How do I know you're not just with me
我怎么知道你不是
because I'm...willing?
因为我主动贴上来才和我在一起的
You know I'm not that kind of guy.
你知道我不是那种人
You used to shower Kaylie with roses and important gifts
你曾经给凯莉送过无数玫瑰花 还把
like your mom's necklace all the time.
你妈妈的项链那样重要的礼物送给她
I was with Kaylie for over a year.
我和凯莉在一起有一年多
But I'm risking so much to be with you!
但和你在一起我冒了很大的风险啊
I'm constantly lying to my dad.
我得一直向我爸撒谎
I've lost Kaylie as my best friend.
失去了凯莉这个最好的朋友
And she practically treats me like the gym tramp.
她把我像体操馆的荡♥妇♥一样对待
Of course, it'd all be worth it if I knew that you...
当然 这些都值得 如果我知道你
I...
我
I care a lot about you, Lauren.
我很在乎你 萝伦
OK, that tells me you'd be upset if I got hit by a bus.
那也不过表示我若被车撞了你会伤心而已
But it doesn't make me feel any better. I...
但我想听的不是这个
I need to hear you say it.
我要听你说爱我
I don't want to say it just because you wanna hear it.
我不想只是因为你想听才说爱你
Why not? Because I take love very seriously.
为什么不 因为我对待爱情很认真
Well, it's good to know you take love seriously,
好吧 很高兴知道你对爱情很认真
but it's obvious you don't take us very seriously.
但很明显你对我俩的关系不认真
Look who decided to bring his latest one-night stand to the gym.
看谁把他的新一♥夜♥情♥女伴带来体操馆了
Shall we take bets on who the bimbo du jour is?
要赌一下她是谁吗
Probably some model-slash- actress-slash-pole-dancer.
很可能是某名模 女星 或钢管舞♥女♥郎
We got a flat. He happened to ride by
我们的车胎破了 他碰巧路过
and I didn't want to be late.
我又不想迟到
So you flagged him down, jumped on his ego-cycle
所以你就拦下他 跳上那辆自大号♥摩托
and wrapped your arms around his rock-hard abs?
还抱住他结实的腹肌
Someone sounds a little jealous.
有人似乎吃醋了
I just don't want us to forget our promise.
我只是不想让大家忘记诺言
We are focusing on the gold
我们要专注于金牌
and not paying so much attention to boys.
不要在男孩身上过于投入
And I just find it a little suspicious
我也只是有点怀疑罢了
that Austin always seems to show up
因为奥斯丁似乎每次在
whenever Emily's in trouble.
艾米莉遇到困难的时候就会出现
You know, paying attention to boys
知道吗 因为男孩子关心其它女孩
because they're paying attention to other girls
而在意他们
is still paying attention to boys.
也还是关心男孩子
Can't believe I'm saying this,
真不敢相信我会说这话
but Lauren actually has a valid point.
不过萝伦说的确实有道理
You guys should be talking about your new floor routines.
你们应该讨论你们新的自♥由♥体操动作
Tryouts for the World Team are coming up.
世锦赛的选拔赛快要开始了
Oh, my God. I totally forgot
天呐 我完全忘了
we were starting work on our new floors today.
我们今天还要编排新动作
I guess you have more important things to do,
我猜你有更重要的事要做
like, oh, I don't know, Carter?
比如 我猜 卡特
OK, girls. The National Committee is two months away
好了 姑娘们 还有两个月国家委员会
from choosing the team that goes to Worlds.
就要选拔参加世锦赛的队员了
Kaylie, Lauren, Emily, you must make that cut.
凯莉 萝伦 艾米莉 你们必须入选
Your new floor routines have to be perfect by then.
你们新的自♥由♥体操动作到时得完美无缺
Where do you think you're going?
你要去哪
I thought you were just working with the National Team members.
我以为你只是找国家队队员有事
I'm working with future Olympians, and that includes you.
我在说未来的奥♥运♥选手 也包括你
You still think that's possible?
你觉得还有可能吗
Whether it's possible or not
可能与否
is entirely dependent on how willing you are.
完全取决于你自己的意愿
The dance portions of your floor
你们自♥由♥体操里的舞蹈动作
are as important as the acrobatics.
和技术性动作同样重要
A triple turn into a Popa can score
转体三周接分腿屈体跳转360
higher than a double pike.
比屈体两周得分更高
So these next few days
所以接下来的几天里
are all about isolating and nailing
你们要着重训练和强化
the dance elements of your new routines.
新一套动作里的舞蹈部分
Tarah and I will help you create a presentation
我和塔拉会帮你们举办一场演出
using only your dance elements. No tumbling.
百分百舞蹈元素 不许翻筋斗
You will then perform them for the whole gym on Friday.
你们将在周五为大家表演
Payson, I'm working with you first.
佩森 你先来
Um... this is where you'll start your new routine.
你要从那里开始做新动作吗
Actually, I always start
没错
in the corner with a strong tumbling pass.
我一直都是从场角做有力的翻转过场
Bam, you know? It puts me right in the action.
强力的开场 让我快速进入状态
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表