剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
To my boyfriend.
还是给我前男友
Shh! Sasha's coming.
嘘 萨沙来了
Good morning, ladies.
早上好啊 姑娘们
As you all know,
你们都知道
the selection for the team going to Worlds is three weeks away
三周后就是世锦赛队伍选拔了
and the six girls who make that team
入选的6名队员
will of course pave their way to the Olympic Team in 2012.
很有希望参加2012年奥♥运♥会
So this next week is critical.
所以下周很关键
You will have to train harder than ever before.
你们必须更加刻苦训练
Ten hours a day, seven days a week.
一天十小时 一周七天
So I want you to take tomorrow off.
所以明天给你们放一天假
Rest your bodies, have some fun, relax,
让身体休息下 找点乐子 放松点
because Monday, boot camp begins.
因为从星期一开始集训
Gee, how could we relax, have some fun?
天 我们怎样才能放松 找点乐子呢
Kaylie, any ideas?
凯莉 有何高见
You know Sasha whenever he says"Relax, have some fun"
当萨沙说到"放松 找点乐子"的时候
what he really means is,
他真正的意思是
"This is a test
这是个试探
and you better get your butts in the gym and impress me."
你最好在体操馆训练 给我留下好印象
When has Sasha ever said to relax and have fun?
萨沙之前说过让我们放松找乐子的话吗
It's true, this is a first.
没错 这是第一次说
He seemed like he meant it.
他似乎是认真的
Look, whether Sasha meant it or not,
听着 不管萨沙是不是认真的
we could all use the extra practice.
我们都可以用这天做额外训练
Emily, you're not sticking your vaults consistently.
艾米莉 你跳跃的协调性还有待提高
Lauren, you need to raise your DOD on bars,
萝伦 你需要提高在杠上的难度系数
and Payson... Well, let's face it.
还有佩森 让我们共同面对
You're struggling with level seven and eight skills.
你还要苦练七级和八级的技术
Gee, thanks.
多谢了
Look, I'm sorry.
听着 我很抱歉
But as the team captain,
但作为队长
it's my job to make sure everybody's on top of their game.
我的职责就是保证大家达到最佳状态
Oh, I thought that was Sasha's job
我还以为这是萨沙的工作
and he seems to think our "Game"
他似乎觉得以我们现在的"状态"
is good enough to warrant a day off.
满可以放一天假
I could care less what you do.
你练不练无所谓
Emily? Payson?
艾米莉 佩森 你们呢
Yeah. I'm always up for more practice.
好的 我时刻准备接受更多的训练
Sure.
没问题
And that's why we have promise rings, and you don't.
这就是我们有诺言指环而你没有的原因
And that's why I have a boyfriend and you don't.
这就是我有男朋友而你没有的原因
I don't want a boyfriend, Lauren.
我不想交男朋友 萝伦
Really? You wouldn't wanna hook up with Austin?
真的吗 你难道不想和奥斯丁交往吗
Because, if you don't nab him soon,
因为如果你不抓紧的话
someone else will.
有人会捷足先登哦
Emily?
艾米莉
Good morning. Good morning!
早上好 早上好
You look awfully cheerful this morning.
你今早似乎异常兴奋
Sasha's taking me out to dinner tonight.
萨沙今晚准备带我共享晚餐
That's great!
太棒了
But we don't want anyone to know,
但我们不想别人知道
so don't tell him I told you.
所以别让他知道我跟你说了
Consider it in the vault.
绝不告诉别人
But maybe you could find out where he's taking me,
不过你没准儿知道他会带我去哪里吃饭
you know, just so I know how to dress.
这样我才知道该怎么打扮
You know, I think, since we're all working together,
我觉得既然是我们仨共事
it might be a good idea if I didn't get in the middle.
你们的事我还是不掺和为妙
Of course. You're right.
当然 你说的没错
Don't tell Sasha I asked you.
别告诉萨沙 我问过你
I'm gonna go sneak out for a mani-pedi.
我要溜出去美甲
Oh, hey. Hi.
你好 好
Sorry. Good morning.
抱歉 早上好
You look awfully cheerful this morning.
你今早似乎异常兴奋
Yeah, I asked Summer out to dinner tonight.
没错 我邀请萨默共享晚餐
Oh, really?
真的吗
Mm. But we don't want anyone to know,
但我们不想别人知道
so don't tell her I told you.
别告诉她是我跟你说的
Consider it in the vault.
绝不告诉别人
Um, do you think she'd like Le Privilege?
你觉得"特权"餐厅怎么样
I've heard it's the best restaurant in town.
我听说这家是镇上最好的餐厅
Me, too.
我也听说是这样
I'm dying to eat there, but Mark says it's too pricey.
我做梦都想去 但马克说那里太贵了
So you think I shouldn't take her there?
你觉得我不该带她去那里吗
I think since we're all working together,
我觉得既然是我们仨共事
it might be a good idea if I didn't get in the middle.
你们的事我还是不掺和为妙
Right. Yeah, of course.
没错 当然
But don't tell her I asked you.
别告诉她 我问过你
It's in the vault.
死都不说
So, what happened to you last night?
你昨晚怎么了
I didn't think you'd expect me after our fight.
我觉得吵架之后你不会再想见我
What fight? About Emily?
什么争吵 关于艾米莉
I don't suppose you even considered
我觉得你不会考虑
apologizing to her for stealing her choreography?
因为偷了她的动作编排而道歉
What do you care?
关你什么事
I care because frankly your behavior is a turnoff.
我在乎是因为很明显你的行为令人不齿
Well, speaking of turnoffs,
说起令人不齿的事
Mr. Nice Guy who always
这位经常以吃亏为乐的好人
finishes last around here isn't exactly a turn-on.
也不怎么招人待见
Emily is my competition,
艾米莉是我的对手
but if you can't understand that
不过如果你不能理解的话
maybe some of the Olympians at Austin's party
说不定在奥斯丁家的那些奥♥运♥选手
will be turned on by a girl who actually wants to win.
会对只想拿冠军的女孩有兴趣
Hey, how you doing?
嘿 你好吗
What's up?
怎么了
Emily and Brian know I didn't come home last night.
艾米莉和布莱恩知道我昨晚没回家
What did they say?
他们说什么了
They don't care.
他们不关心
The only thing they care about is
他们唯一在乎的是
that we get checked out for STIs.
我们是否检查过性传播感染
What happened to STDs?
性传播疾病怎么了
Apparently they've changed "Diseases" To "Infections."
显然 他们把疾病改成感染了
Well, I don't have either.
好吧 但我没有
Neither do I.
我也没有
But they're right,
但他们没错
we do need to set an example for practicing safe sex.
我们应该树立安全性生活的榜样
Not that we want our children to be having sex.
不是说我们想让孩子们发生性关系
I told Lauren if she has sex before she's 18,
我告诉萝伦如果在十八岁前发♥生♥关♥系♥
I'm cutting her off.
我断了她的财路
And believe me,
相信我
she won't let anything come between her and my credit card.
她要花我的钱 不敢不听话
So why don't we have a romantic dinner tonight
我们今晚何不共享个浪漫的晚餐
and go back to my place and not worry if we fall asleep?
然后回到我家 即使睡着也不用担心
And what about Lauren?
萝伦怎么办
I'll deal with Lauren.
萝伦那里交给我
And in case you've forgotten, it's our three-month anniversary
以防你忘记今天是我们相识三个月纪念日
so I made a reservation at Le Privilege.
我在"特权"餐厅预约了
Oh, that's so sweet.
你真好
I just want tonight to be very special.
我只是想让今晚显得很特别
I think you should know my feelings are deeply hurt.
我想你应该知道我的心很受伤
Why?
为什么
Because I heard Sasha gave you guys the day off tomorrow,
我听说萨沙给你们明天放一天假
so there's no reason you can't come to my party
所以你明天没理由不来我的派对
except you must not like me.
除非是你不喜欢我
I like you.
我喜欢你
But Commandant Cruz does not.
但克鲁兹总司令不准
Look, Kaylie's the team captain
听着 凯莉是队长
and she's just...
她只是
Trying to control everyone?
想控制每个人吗
Is that her job?
她是做这个的吗
To nip at your heels like
像是博德牧羊犬在看护羊群
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表