剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
what kind of men are these that you have pitted us against?
你给我们找了群什么样的竞争对手
For it is not money that they contend,
不为金钱
but for the glory of achievement!"
却只为取得成就和荣耀"
And that is what we have seen here today,
今天历史重现
the glory of achievement.
成就和荣耀
So, why spoil it by choosing a winner or a loser?
所以 为什么非要选个成王败寇呢
Therefore, I have decided that your new team co-captains
因此 我决定 你们的新队长是
are Payson Keeler and Lauren Tanner!
佩森·基勒和萝伦·唐纳
Payson, Lauren, congratulations!
佩森 萝伦 恭喜你们
This blows! Oh!
恶心透顶
Oh, my God, I wish I'd been there!
天啊 真希望当时在场
Any idea when they're gonna let you come back to The Rock?
他们什么时候送你回岩石 你知道吗
No.
不知道
They don't think I can handle training
他们觉得我会节食
without starving myself.
才能好好训练
Can you?
是吗
Look, I gota little obsessed with beating Genji Cho,
我是有点沉迷于想打败赵亘季
so I tried to get my weight down.
所以我试着减轻自己的体重
It was stupid, but I'm fine now,
那是很蠢的 但我现在很正常
and nobody seems to care that l might miss Worlds.
似乎没人在意我可能会错过世锦赛
You and me both.
我俩都有这个可能
Well, at least you're still on the National Team.
至少你还在国家队里
If I sign my life over to the NGO.
除非我卖♥♥身给全国体操组织
And give up Damon.
并且跟戴蒙分手
Payson doesn't understand.
佩森不明白这些
Won't he wait?
他不会等你吗
How long is he supposed to wait around,
那他应该等多久呢
giving me everything I need
如果说在给了我所需的一切之后
without ever getting anything back?
却没有得到任何回报的情况下
I mean, we haven't even, you know, had sex.
我是说 我们都还没有 上过床
I haven't even given him that.
我还没有给过他那个
Well, that's a big decision, Em.
那可是个慎重的决定 艾米
I love Damon.
我爱戴蒙
He's my soulmate, and...
他是我的知己
I want to be with him in every way.
我想时时刻刻都跟他在一起
Well, isn't he in LA anyway?
他不是在洛杉矶吗
No, he's back in Boulder.
不 他回来博尔德了
Damon doesn't even know if he can finish his record.
戴蒙完全不确定是否能完成他的唱片
He spent most of his advance
他在洛杉矶的录音棚里
on recording studios in LA.
花掉了大部分的预付金
How am I supposed to tell him I can’t help him?
我要怎么告诉他我帮不了他呢
Maybe you can.
也许你可以帮他的
Does he need a recording studio here?
他在这里也需要个录音棚的吧
Well, if he can afford one.
如果他还有能力支付的话
How about one that's free?
有个免费的怎么样
You need to tell Darby to make me team captain alone!
你得告诉达比让我单独当队长
What's wrong with being co-captain with Payson?
跟佩森一起当队长有什么问题吗
Everything. It's my turn to be captain,
绝对不行 该轮到我当队长了
and Darby was supposed to be my coach.
而达比本该是我的私人教练
Hold on. I brought Darby here for all the girls,
等一下 我请达比过来是为了大家
and I'm not telling her to play favorites with you.
我不会要求她对你特殊照顾的
Oh, yes, you are.
不行 你必须得这么做
Because if you don't finally
因为如果你始终都不愿意
do something for me,
为我做一些事情的话
I will tell the whole world what I did.
我会把我所做的事公之于众
What did you do?
你干什么了
What you couldn't. I got rid of Sasha.
一件你办不到的事 是我赶走了萨沙
I took the training cam footage of Payson kissing him.
是我拿走了佩森亲吻他的那段录像
and I sent it to Ellen Beals.
是我把它发给了艾琳·比尔
And that is the only reason that Summer came back to you,
这是让萨默重回你的怀抱的唯一方法
and the only reason you got elected president.
也是让你当选主席的唯一方法
Because of me!
这一切都是因为我
You owe me everything and I owe you nothing,
你亏欠我所有的一切而我对你丝毫不相欠
because you robbed me of the only thing I ever wanted.
因为你曾夺去了我唯一想要的东西
My mother.
我妈妈
So, the next time I ask you
所以 下一次我再要求你
to do something for your own daughter,
为你自己的女儿做点事情的时候
you'll do it!
你就照我说的做
This is amazing.
太棒了
I can't believe no one's using it.
我真不敢相信这里都没人用
My mom finally gave up on her recording career a few years ago.
几年前我妈妈终于放弃了她的歌♥唱事业
Her passion for music
她对音乐的热情
was replaced with her passion for shopping.
被购物的热情取而代之
And you're sure she doesn't mind me recording here?
你确定她不会介意我在这里录音吗
Are you kidding, she's thrilled.
开什么玩笑 她高兴都来不及呢
The idea of turning her shrine to herself
把她神圣的录音棚
into an art studio for me was killing her.
变成我的艺术工作室让她高兴坏了
So, you're into art?
所以说 你要进军艺术界了吗
No.
当然不是
But part of my therapy is having to explore
但我的治疗方案其中的一部分就是培养
different interests besides gymnastics.
体操以外的其它兴趣爱好
So, I actually have to pretend
所以说其实我得装作
like I'm sort of serious about this whole hobby thing,
我是认真对待培养其它爱好这件事的
so, I hope it's OK,
我希望这样不会有什么问题
but I told my mother
但我告诉我妈
I might do some singing... with you.
我会跟你一起唱唱歌♥
I didn't know you were a singer.
我可不知道你会唱歌♥
Oh, I'm not.
是啊 我不会
But, if I just hang out sometimes when you're here,
但如果你在这儿的时候我时常来溜达溜达
she'll never know the difference.
她就不会发现有什么异样的
And I promise, I will not bother you.
我保证 我不会打扰你的
No worries, you...
不要紧
...you're saving my life.
你救了我
And you're saving me from having to make ceramic ash trays.
你帮我摆脱了非得做陶瓷烟灰缸的命运
Thank you, Kaylie.
谢谢你 凯莉
No. Thank Emily.
不用 要谢就谢艾米莉
You've given her so much,
你为她付出了那么多
she just really wanted to give you something back.
她真的很想回报你点什么
So, is he hot?
他帅吗
I don't know. Of course you know.
我不知道 你肯定知道的
Damon is Emily's boyfriend.
戴蒙是艾米莉的男友
I thought you said she wasn't allowed to have a boyfriend.
我记得你说过你们是不能交男友的
It doesn't matter,
那个倒不是关键
I would never do that to a friend.
我绝对不会对朋友做那种事的
That doesn't mean
那又不是意味着
you two can't make beautiful music together.
你们两个不能一起做出美妙和音乐
I am not a singer, I'm a gymnast.
我不是歌♥手 我是个体操运动员
And I'm just trying to keep my mom off my back.
我只是在尽量让我妈不要再盯着我
Well, it could be worse. Maybe you can't train,
可能会更严重 也许你是还不能训练
but at least you get to see a cute guy
但至少你还能在你家
over at your house every day.
每天见到个帅哥
Hey, any idea when they're letting you out?
让你出来的事有什么消息了吗
Hopefully soon.
希望很快就有了吧
It's a little harder for repeat offenders.
对于重复犯病的人这个比较困难
Lights out, 5 minutes.
准备熄灯了 还有五分钟
Gotta go.
我要下了
OKay. Sweet rehab dreams.
好的 做个好好康复的美梦
Emily? What are you...
艾米莉 你怎么
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
If I told you...
如果我告诉你
...that I was gonna give up gymnastics
我决定放弃体操
to be with you all the time...
全心全意跟你在一起
Go on tour with you, and support you
跟你去巡演 时时刻刻
and inspire you every minute of every day...
给你支持和鼓励
And that I was sure that's what I wanted,
我很确定那就是我最想干的事情
more than anything in the world,
比其它任何事都想
what would you say?
你会怎么想
I'd say you were making a big mistake.
我会觉得你这样是大错特错
That's what I thought you'd say.
我估计你也会这么想的
Don't stand here,come in.
别站在这儿了 快进来
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表