剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
"If he was in my position, what would Sasha Belov do?"
换做是萨沙·别洛夫 他会怎么做
May I, sir?
可以开始了吗
You can do this, Kaylie!
你能行 凯莉
C'mon, Kay. Whoo!
加油 凯
The spot on the World Team goes to the girl who showed
国家队的最后一个名额应属于有天赋
talent, discipline and guts.
纪律和勇气的队员
That girl is...
此人就是
Kaylie Cruz.
凯莉·克鲁兹
Thank you. I couldn't have done this without you.
谢谢你 没有你我办不到的
You're lucky your strategy paid off.
你们很幸运 策略成功了
Well done, Kaylie.
干得好 凯莉
Thank you.
谢谢
Did you see the look on Payson's face
你看到我们不让佩森养狗时
when we told her she couldn't keep the dog?
她的表情了吗
I know.
我知道
Almost as sad as the look in McGinty's eyes right now.
就跟麦克金蒂现在的眼神一样悲伤
Did you just call her McGinty?
你刚叫它麦克金蒂
Oh yeah, I did.
是啊 没错
Remember when we promised the girls
还记得在麦克金蒂死后
we'd get another dog after McGinty died?
我们承诺过孩子们要再养只狗吗
C'mon honey,
别说了 亲爱的
we agreed we can't afford a dog right now.
我们现在真的养不起一条狗
I know.
我知道
What happened to us?
我们为什么会变成这样
You know what happened. This economy happened.
你知道的 经济危机
Payson's back, this move,
佩森的背 这次变故
the high price tag on her dream happened.
还有她那昂贵的梦想
That's not what I'm talking about.
我说的不是这个
Well, what then?
那是什么
Remember when we had Payson?
还记得刚生下佩森的时候吗
We didn't have two nickels to rub together,
我们当时身无分文
but we had faith that everything would work out.
但我们坚信一切都会好起来的
Well, things were different then.
当时的情况不同
Yeah, they were. For one thing,
没错 是有一件事不同
we weren't so afraid.
我们当时没有这么胆怯
We're afraid to tell the girls that
我们不敢告诉孩子们
you're looking for a job in Boulder in case you don't get it.
你在博尔德找工作 因为你怕会失败
We're afraid to adopt an adorable mutt
我们不敢收养一条可爱的流浪狗
because she might send us to the poor house.
因为它可能会让我们家变得更穷
Circumstances made us poor,
我们被迫勒紧裤腰带过日子
but we're choosing to be scared.
但我们却选择了担惊受怕
How are we supposed to feel?
那我们应该怎么想呢
Supported. Taken care of,
相互支持 相互关心
like we always have been.
就像我们一直做的那样
I mean, in every single rough patch
我是说 我们遇到的
we've ever been through...
每一个难关
what's happened?
后来都怎么样了
Well, it all worked out.
都安然度过了
So, what are you afraid is going to happen this time?
那么你这次又在担心什么呢
We've never been
我们的处境从来没有
on such thin ice before, Kim.
像现在这样危急过 金姆
It'll all work out, Mark.
一切都会好起来的 马克
You being in Minnesota, us all being apart?
你去明尼苏达上班 我们两地分居
That's a second-class life.
那是二流的生活
That's not the life we want.
那不是我们想要的生活
We're a first-class family.
我们是一流的家庭
It's time we stop being afraid
所以现在我们要摆脱恐惧
and started acting like one.
表现得像个一流家庭的样子
You, me, Payson, and Becca.
你 我 佩森还有贝卡
And McGinty?
还有麦克金蒂
I think you mean Phoebe.
我想你说的是菲比
Mom, you're acting like it's all over,
妈 你的样子就跟我们完蛋了似的的
but it's not.
但我们还有戏
I'm still going to kill at Worlds.
我还是会在世锦赛上技冠群雄
Oh really? Cut the crap, Kelly.
真的吗 少废话了 凯丽
You're 16 years old, grow up, all right.
你已经十六岁了 成熟点 好吗
You promised you were going to take care of Kaylie,
你说过你有把握对付凯莉
and did you?
你做到了吗
No, you couldn't.
不 你没这个能力
And now she's going to Worlds.
现在她要去参加世锦赛
And guess what?
你猜怎么着
A current National Champion is worth a hell of a lot more
现任的全国冠军可是比
than a former National Champion.
前任的全国冠军值钱多了
But I'm still... Just shut up for a minute.
但我还是 你闭嘴行不行
We have to figure out what to do.
我们得想想该怎么办
We still have to get this girl out of here.
我们还是要把这家伙踢出去
How?
怎么做
You sure that this girl has an eating disorder?
你确定她有厌食症吗
Yes, I'm positive.
是的 我确定
They're pretending like it's an ACL injury,
他们对外宣称是前十字韧带拉伤
but I saw all the warning signs before anyone else.
但我第一个注意到了发病的征兆
So you know.
这就好办了
So if the press finds out that Kaylie's anorexic,
如果媒体知道了凯莉有厌食症
the NGO will freak,
全国体操组织就会勃然大怒
and she can kiss any chance of any endorsements good-bye.
那样就不会有人再赞助她了
But Kaylie isn't out about her anorexia,
但凯莉从来不提她的厌食症
and no one is going to take our word for it.
没人会相信我们的话
Well, I know. That's why we need some proof.
我知道 所以我们需要证据
And you better hope that we find some.
你最好祈祷我们能找到
Because if we don't, frankly,
因为如果没找到 实话说
I think I may have to drop you as my client.
恐怕我们的合作关系就要终止了
But you're my mother!
但你是我妈妈啊
Yes, I'm your mother, but you know what?
没错 我是你妈妈 但你知道吗
This is for your own good.
这都是为你好
This is the real world, Kelly, all right?
世界就是这么残酷 凯丽 懂吗
This is not the safe little bubble that I created for you.
你不能再躲在我的翅膀下了
This isn't my fault. I did my job.
这不是我的错 我做了我该做的
I did it for you. You failed.
我都是为了你 你却搞砸了
I counted on you, and you failed, Kelly.
我信任你 但你让我失望了 凯丽
And that's it. Mom!
就这样 妈妈
Mom, please!
妈妈 拜托
Mom!
妈妈
Hey. You OK?
你还好吗
I'm sorry. This is so embarrassing.
不好意思 这太丢人了
It's cool. Really.
没事 真的
I mean, I know how brutal this sport can be.
我明白这项运动有多残忍♥
It's as if our whole life is riding on my shoulders
就好像生活的重担全都压在我身上
and everything is up to me, everything.
所有的一切都要靠我 一切
Believe me, I know how that feels.
相信我 我能理解那种感觉
I know I may seem like a bitch,
我知道我看起来像个贱♥人♥
but I feel like I'm just never good enough.
但我觉得我永远都不够好
And I'm just really tired of playing perfect.
我真的厌倦了保持完美
I can't believe we have to say good-bye to her.
真不敢相信我们要跟它道别了
I know.
我懂
But there's a shelter over on Meadows Drive.
但梅多斯路附近有个收♥容♥所♥
I figure, it's close enough
我发现那里很近
that maybe we can run into Phoebe and her new owner
也许我们还能时不时撞见
every once in a while.
菲比还有它的新主人
You bought her a bed?
你给它买♥♥了张床
I thought we were going to take her to the shelter.
我们不是要把它送到收♥容♥所♥去的吗
Psych! My parents are letting me keep her after all.
被骗啦 我父母最终还是允许我养它了
No way! That is awesome!
不会吧 太棒了
God, looks like you're sticking around.
天呐 看起来你已经适应这里了
I hope I can have visiting rights.
希望我有探望权
Of course. In fact, I was kind of hoping
当然了 事实上 我还在想
that all of us could go to Chautauqua Park for a run.
我们现在可以带狗狗一起去肖托夸公园跑个步
Uh... You know, actually, I can't. I have a thing.
事实上 我不能去 我有点事
A date?
约会吗
Look, Payson, I could lie and say no,
佩森 我可以撒谎说不是
but the truth is I value you too much,
但事实是我很珍惜你这个朋友
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表