剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Thanks, Mom.
妈妈 谢谢
What about your sponsors?
还有你的赞助商呢
The Kippman Sports Endowment Group.
凯普曼私人基金会
They could've chosen any athlete they wanted in the world,
全世界的运动员都任他们挑选
and they chose you.
可他们就看好你
A private sports endowment group
一个私人体育基金会看好你
believes in Emily Kmetko.
艾米莉·克迈特科
Thank you for saying that.
谢谢你的安慰
We can go home now.
现在可以回家了
What if we were home now?
如果我们已经到了呢
We could live here?
我们能住在这儿吗
We could.
当然
I crunched the numbers,
我算过开支了
and between what you get from The Kippman Group
有你得来的奖学金
and what I make at the salon, we could swing it.
再加上我在沙龙挣的钱就差不多了
We have to sign a two-year lease, but...
我们得签两年的租约 但是...
Pretty sweet, huh?
很好吧
Can I come in?
我可以进来吗
You know, I was always gonna get us a house when I made it.
我一直都想给我们找一个安身的地方
That was always part of the plan.
一直都有这个计划
And here it is. So, what's the problem?
这不是都实现了吗 还有什么烦恼
It's just all happening so fast.
这一切都来得太快了
I've been dreaming about this for so long,
我很久以前就梦想着有这么一天
you know, like my whole life?
大概从我记事起就盼望上了吧
And then, pow. I'm at The Rock.
突然之间 我就进入了岩石体操馆
And I'm on the National Team. All of it, in a year.
加入了国家队 就在这一年之间
And all of this isn't cool?
难道这还不值得高兴吗
I was really good at dreaming it,
想象着这样感觉非常好
but living it...
但真的实现了
Sometimes, I just feel like...
有时候 我感觉...
...like I'm under attack from all sides,
感觉被四处夹击
like that video game that you're always playing.
就像是你玩的游戏
ThunderForce.
《雷霆力量》
Yeah.
对
I was fine with being the great white hope
当我们家的顶梁柱
of the Kmetko family.
对我来说也还好
I wanted to be that.
我希望这样
But now that it's here,
但真到了这一步
I'm just under so much pressure.
我却倍感压力
And I don't want to let us down.
我不想让大家失望
Emily, you can never let us down.
艾米莉 你不会让我们失望的
You and I have had a lot of disappointments, Bri.
失望对于我们是家常便饭 布莱
I don't want to be the one who disappoints you this time.
但我不想成为令你失望的那个人
I can't.
我不能
Emily, you're my hero. I mean that.
艾米莉 你真的是我心目中的英雄
You can do things that I can't,
你可以做到我无法成就的事情
not only with your body, but with your heart.
不仅仅是靠你的身体 还靠你的心
I mean, you got guts.
你够胆识
You know how you always tell me that
你还记得你怎样和我说的吗
I'm like the smartest person you know?
你认为我是最聪明的人
Yeah.
记得
The one thing I know for sure is that you're gonna make it.
我唯一确定的一件事就是 你会成功
And it's not just me.
不仅仅是我
The Kippman Endowment Group, they believe in you, too.
还有凯普曼私人基金会 他们也相信你
You know what?
你知道吗
You're right.
你是对的
We're gonna get this house.
我们就租下这房♥子吧
You wanna know something funny?
告诉你件有趣的事
What?
什么
You're my hero, too.
你也是我心目中的英雄
So are you really sure you're going to be elected?
你确信你会被选上吗
Well, I am running virtually unopposed
基本没人和我竞争
and the president of the Parents Board has a lot of influence.
家长委员会的主席可是很有影响力
You need more than influence to get rid of Sasha Belov.
要赶走萨沙·别洛夫 光靠影响力可不行
I need something concrete.
你得来点实际点的东西
What, like dirt?
什么 流言吗
Exactly. By the way,
没错 顺便说一句
your Kippman Endowment Group paperwork is being generated.
你的凯普曼私人基金会已经办妥了
Let me remind you,
提醒一句
it is imperative not to let Emily Kmetko know
我不想让艾米莉·克迈特科知道
I'm her benefactor.
是我在赞助她
You're putting your money on the wrong horse, Steve.
你选错人了 斯蒂夫
Emily Kmetko does not have what it takes to go all the way.
艾米莉·克迈特科走不到最后
Big news! I'm about to be the lady of a house!
重大消息 我要成为一幢房♥子的女主人了
Um, am I interrupting something?
我打断你们了吗
So Lauren's passport really does have to be in order
下次萝伦再参加国际邀请赛之前
before she goes on any more international meets.
护照一定要准备好
I'll make sure of it.
我会处理好的
I'll find my way out.
不用送了
Mr. Tanner, Miss Kmetko.
唐纳先生 克迈特科女士
I thought that you told me we were exclusive, Steve.
你不是说自己很专一吗 斯蒂夫
You think...
你认为...
That woman is about as sexually attractive as a drag queen.
她对我来说就像人妖皇后一样没吸引力
Then what exactly was she doing here?
那她来这里干什么
And please don't expect me to believe that passport BS.
别指望我会相信萝伦的护照之类的鬼话
Chloe, I tell you all the time how political this sport can be.
克罗伊 我说过这项运动牵扯权力斗争
If I have access to Ellen Beals,
如果我能接触到艾琳·比尔
is it so wrong for me to use it,
那我利用这层关系
to encourage her to be supportive of our girls?
为我们的姑娘美言几句有错吗
No.
没错
So you really told her
你真的告诉她
to be supportive of Emily, too?
也要支持艾米莉吗
That's exactly what I told her.
当然了
You will be doing selected routines today.
你们今天将进行选拔项目
As you all know, in two weeks
正如你们所知 两周后
the Worlds Team will be selected from amongst the 12 of you.
世锦赛队伍将从你们十二个人中选出
What you don't know is
而你们所不知道的是
that only ten of you will go onto the trials.
只有十个人能参加选拔赛
And we're choosing those ten girls today.
今天我们就将选出这十个人
The rest of the National Committee
其余的国家委员会成员
will be here any moment to begin the review.
随时会来这儿进行检查
So let's get in one last rehearsal.
让我们最后再来演习一下
And furthermore...
另外
Excuse me! No parents will be allowed to observe today!
很抱歉 今天不允许家长观战
Private practice! Let's all exit now. Single file.
封闭训练 麻烦各位出去 依次走
Good luck. I'm confident the very best among you
祝你好运 我相信你们中最优秀的选手
will represent our great nation.
会代表我们伟大的国家去参赛
And one, and two
一 二
and three, and one...
三 一
You know, this really isn't difficult.
这其实并不难
You're making it look as ghastly as The Macarena.
你跳起来像是拉丁舞
Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger.
不使我死者 使我更坚强
You could always quit.
你随时可以退出
Oh. Please, feel free to
只有你方便
join us whenever it's convenient for you.
随时可以加入我们
I'm sorry for my tardiness, Miss Viola.
很抱歉我来迟了 维拉小姐
Mm-hm. Everyone to the bar, please.
大家都去扶杆旁边
What are you doing here?!
你来这儿干吗
You were right.
你说的没错
It's easy for me to give advice
没亲自尝试过之前
when I don't have to do it myself.
我都是站着说话不腰疼
Mr. Belov,
别洛夫先生
let's see if you are capable of more than
我倒要来看看你的舞蹈功夫
just idle chitchat in my classroom, shall we?
是不是比你闲聊的功夫出色
First position.
一位
Yes, heels together.
很好 脚跟并拢
Officially, you are the worst student here.
我正式宣布 你是这里最差的学生
I can only improve.
我会进步的
Better pray for a miracle.
除非奇迹发生
I'm here with you, for you, every step of the way.
我在这里 支持你 陪你走出每一步
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表