剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
could keep me away from the Olympics.
能阻止我追寻奥♥运♥梦想
What is Austin Tucker doing here?
奥斯丁·塔克在这干什么
Hey!
嘿
Uh... What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I'm training at The Rock now.
我现在在岩石体操馆训练了
Does Sasha know about this?
萨沙知道吗
Actually, it was his idea.
事实上 这正是他的主意
But it's only until I can build my own gym.
但等我自己的体操馆建好后就会离开
Your own gym?
你自己的体操馆
Yeah, my sponsors are springing for it.
是啊 我的赞助人出钱
Next to my new lake house.
就在我的新湖边小屋旁边
You're moving to Boulder? You got everything here.
你要搬到博尔德 这里应有尽有
Waterskiing in the summer, snowboarding in the winter...
夏天可以冲浪 冬天可以滑雪
...college coeds year round. Big surprise.
四季都是男女同校 真是惊喜
You're not here for the gymnastics.
你来这不是为了练体操
Listen, I respect that I'm a guest in your gym.
听着 我知道我是不速之客
Promise, you'll hardly know that I'm here.
我保证不会影响到你们
What is that? My parallel bars.
那是什么 我的双杠
I can see that. The gym is full.
我知道 不过体操馆已经满了
Where do you expect to put them?
你想把它们放在哪呢
In place of the second set of uneven bars.
把第二组高低杠的位置腾出来
What? Has standing and staring become an Olympic event?
怎么了 傻瞪眼也能参加奥♥运♥会吗
Get moving.
赶快去训练
Hey, man, good to see you. Nice to see you.
伙计 真高兴见到你 很高兴见到你
Are you sure this isn't going to be a distraction for the girls?
你确定这不会对女孩子们造成干扰吗
Austin Tucker seems to attract
奥斯丁·塔克看起来吸引了
a lot of female attention.
很多女性的注意
It just means they'll have to focus even harder.
这能让她们更加专注于训练
Austin is a living, breathing Olympic gold medalist.
奥斯丁是活生生的奥♥运♥金牌榜样
Having him here will challenge the girls... in every way.
他的存在会考验姑娘们 全方位的考验
I hope he won't challenge the no-dating rule.
我希望他不会考验不许约会的规定
He's known for being a bit of a player.
大家都知道他是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
I'm well aware of that, but he has a type...
我很清楚 不过他只喜欢某种类型的姑娘
And it's not female gymnasts.
不是女子体操运动员这种
Well, people's types can change.
人们喜欢的类型会变啊
Oh, like how you used to
就像你之前
have the hots for Steve Tanner,
喜欢斯蒂夫·唐纳那一型的
for some reason, and now you're attracted to me?
不知怎么 现在又喜欢我这一型了
Adults. Relief.
终于见着成年人了
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
No Payson?
佩森没来吗
She isn't feeling well,
她不太舒服
which means she isn't feeling up to facing you.
也就是说她还不想面对你
I need to ask you something
我有些事情要问你
and you have to be brutally honest.
希望你能诚实回答
All right.
好吧
Will Payson ever be ready to petition onto the national team?
佩森还有没有可能加入国家队
Or do the changes in her body
还是说她身体上的变化
mean her Olympic dream is dead?
已经让她的奥♥运♥梦想注定破灭
Gran! This one's for you!
奶奶 这个是献给你的
Sweet girl, you terrify me
乖丫头 你每次跳上那玩意儿
every time you get on that godforsaken thing.
我都心惊胆战的
Can't you find another life or death hobby?
你就不能换一种搏命爱好吗
Like shopping at Filene's?
比如说在法林购物[商场]
Mrs. Tanner, how nice to see you.
唐纳夫人 真高兴见到你
Summer Van Horn!
萨默·范·霍恩
I can't tell you how absolutely devastated I was
听说你和我儿子解除婚约的时候
that you broke off your engagement to my son.
我可是伤透了心
Yes, I got your card, thank you.
是啊 我收到你的卡片了 谢谢你
You're the only women he's ever brought home that I approved of.
你是他带回家的女人里我唯一喜欢的
Besides Lauren's mother.
除了萝伦的妈妈
Before Leslie got into the drugs.
当然那是在她染上毒瘾之前
Well, Leslie made this lovely and talented girl
不过她生下这个可爱又有天分的女孩啊
and I'm sure she's very proud of her.
而且我相信她会为她自豪的
Yeah, she's so proud, she stood me up at Nationals.
是啊 她自豪到要在全国赛上放我鸽子
Wouldn't it be great if Summer and dad got back together?
要是萨默能跟爸爸复合该有多好啊
Well, I haven't given up. Have you, Lauren?
我可还没放弃阿 你呢 萝伦
Nope!
没有
Well, thank you.
谢谢你们
But, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to work.
不过 不好意思 我需要回去工作了
Enjoy your visit, Mrs. Tanner.
好好参观 唐纳夫人
It's such a tragedy that daddy's fallen for someone else now.
太可惜了 爸爸现在喜欢上别人了
Hmm, your father didn't mention he was seeing anyone.
你♥爸♥爸没提到他在跟什么人约会啊
Because he knows you won't approve.
因为他知道你不会同意的
He's probably just gonna keep her tucked away until the wedding.
他可能要一直藏着掖着直到到婚礼呢
And between you and me, she's just after his money.
私下告诉你 她只是为了他的钱
Which I guess someday would include your money.
所以我猜有一天连你的钱也会被她卷走
I just hope something stops them in time.
我只希望能有人及时阻止他们
Wow. You must chafe easily.
你一定很容易擦伤
Or you've got a fetish for neoprene.
要不然你就是迷恋合成橡胶
I'm trying to practice.
我正在训练
Wow, how soon she forgets the guy who filled her tin cup
这么快就忘了在她没钱买♥♥回加莱的车票
with a ticket to Calais when she was stranded in Le Metro
只能在车站耍把戏讨钱时
doing seal tricks for Euros.
是谁给她雪中送炭啊
Why did you come to The Rock? Really?
你到底为什么来岩石体操馆
For you of course.
当然是为了你
I had to check out the legendary Emily,
我必须看看传奇的艾米莉
who shattered Damon Young's heart into a million pieces.
那个让戴蒙·杨心碎的人儿啊
Very funny.
非常有趣
Can't a guy just like pine trees and microbrew?
他就不能有点血性吗
Emily! Focus!
艾米莉 专心
Oh no! You're in trouble with Fraulein Cruz.
坏了 克鲁兹小姐来找麻烦了
Do you really need to take up an entire parking space
你真的需要占一整个停车位吗
with your... crotch rocket?
就为这辆火箭战车
Shh... She didn't mean it.
她不是那个意思
Lolita is a 1948 Indian Chief.
洛丽塔是1948年产的印第安顶级车系
I rebuilt her from the ground up.
我自己一手把她重装
Flat head engine, 1200 CCs,
平顶发动机 1.2L排量
and she has feelings.
而且她有灵性的
You named your motorcycle?
你给摩托车起了名字
Listen, I respect that you're the star here at The Rock.
听着 我尊重你是岩石体操馆的明星
I'm not here to steal your thunder.
我不是来这抢你风头的
In fact, I think I could help you.
事实上 我认为我能帮助你
I'm the National Champion. I don't need your help.
我是全国冠军 我不需要你的帮助
You're looking well, mother.
妈妈 你气色不错
So are you. I see you've cut back on the hair gel.
你也是啊 我看出你发胶用的少了
Uh, I... I guess.
大概吧
Probably because you have less hair.
可能是因为你头发变少了
I think I'll have a drink. Mother?
我想来杯喝的 妈妈你呢
I thought you'd never ask. Is it 5:30 yet?
终于有喝的了 到五点半了吗
It is somewhere.
某个时区应该到了
So. What's new around here?
有什么新鲜事
Just... the usual.
没什么 一如既往
Not according to your daughter.
你女儿可不是这么说的
She tells me you're dating someone... A Chloe...
她说你在和人约会 一个叫克洛伊的女人
...and it's serious.
而且 你是认真的
It's not that serious.
也没那么认真
Daddy, don't be shy.
老爸 别害羞嘛
You've practically given her house keys.
你就差把房♥子钥匙给她了
Which is why we're all having dinner tomorrow night.
所以我们明晚要共进晚餐
I've already made plans with your chef.
我已经和你的厨师打好招呼了
Do you think your "Chloe" has an opinion on Basque?
你的克洛伊来参加晚宴没问题吧
Payson? There's someone here to see you.
佩森 有人找你
I'll make us some tea. Thank you.
我给你们沏茶 谢谢
Look, you were right and I was wrong.
我知道 你是对的 我错了
I wasn't ready to petition onto the national team
我申请归队的时机并不成熟
and now I've blown my only
而今我毁掉了
chance to get on to the team and to go to Worlds.
重回国家队和参加世界大赛的唯一机会
This year. Maybe.
今年或许没希望了
But what about next?
但不是还有明年吗
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表