剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Everything was different, my gymnastics, my body.
全部都不同了 我的技巧 我的身体状况
My confidence.
还有我的自信
That's a lot to deal with.
确实苦了你了
And I tried.
我努力了
But no matter what I did, I just kept feeling...
但不管我怎样尝试 我总是感觉
...depressed and clumsy
沮丧 笨拙
and stupid.
还愚蠢得很
Payson, you're not... Sasha was there.
佩森 你没有 萨沙一直支持我
He never gave up on me.
他从未对我绝望
When I didn't want to go to The Rock Awards,
当我不想出席俱乐部的颁奖晚会时
he made sure that I was honored.
他想办法给我弄了个奖
He opened my eyes to ballet. He made me feel...
他把我引入了芭蕾的新世界 他让我感觉
He made me feel beautiful
他让我觉得自己很美
and protected and special.
很特别 还有安全感
You are special.
你确实很特别
So very loved and special.
人见人爱 与众不同
Did I ruin everything?
我是不是把事情都搞砸了
No, you didn't.
不 你没有
If kaylie wants to complete the highest level
如果凯莉希望达到最高的难度系数
she has to push her body to the limits.
她必须超越身体的极限
Kaylie stopped pushing herself a long time ago.
凯莉早就没什么进步可言了
It's the disease, the anorexia, that's doing all the pushing now.
现在她超越的是厌食症的极限
And it won't stop.
它使人不能自拔
It will lie and deceive
会自欺欺人
until every one of her organs shuts down and it kills her.
直到每个器官罢♥工♥ 最终杀死她
What the hell are you doing here?
你到底在这干什么
I thought I told you to butt out.
我想我已经告诉过你少管闲事了
You know me. Tell me to do one thing and I do the opposite.
你了解我的 你指东 我做西
You think this is funny?
你觉得这很有趣是吧
Honey, he's just worried about you.
宝贝 他只是很担心你
Really? And what gives you the right to be worried about me?
真的吗 你有什么权利担心我
Or lecture me or talk to my parents behind my back?
对我说大道理 又背着我来找我父母
You don't want to know. Yeah, I do.
你不会想知道的 不 我就想
What the hell.
不管那么多了
The first time I saw you,
我第一次见你的时候
I knew there was something special about you.
我就觉得你身上有种特别的气息
Before you get a big head,
在你自我膨胀之前
it's not the way you look,
倒不是说你相貌很美
'cause I've dated cuter girls.
因为我约会过更可爱的女生
And it ain't your zesty personality,
也不是因为你火爆的性格
'cause you can be a real pain in the ass.
因为你有时候真让我头大
Well, please, go on.
很好 请继续
I haven't figured the rest out.
我还没想出其他原因
I haven't figured you out. But I want to.
我也没把你研究透 但我很想
Because once I do, I think I might fall in love with you.
因为一旦开始 我可能会爱上你
Are you crazy? I must be.
你疯了 不然怎么在这里
But you asked.
是你问的
And I realize I've probably ruined any chance
我也知道这样出现在这里
I have with you by showing up like this.
很可能会毁了我们在一起的机会
But if I can help you, then it's worth it.
但如果我可以帮到你 这也值了
Get out.
你滚
Now. What?
现在 什么
Why? Because this isn't about helping Kaylie.
为什么 这根本不是什么帮助凯莉
It's about some testosterone-fueled jock
而是某个荷尔蒙过剩的男运动员
sniffing around my daughter, and I'm not gonna have it.
对我的女儿虎视眈眈 我绝不允许
Not again. Now, leave.
不能再发生了 请便吧
Don't you know you can tell me anything?
你绝对可以信得过我
I felt so ashamed.
我觉得很丢脸
Listen, it would be great
听着 如果我们
if we could be on top of the world together,
都能风光无限 固然很好
but life isn't always like that.
但生活总不尽如人意
The thing that you taught me is that when you're down,
如果所爱之人有困难 应该伸出手去
you need to let the person that loves you pull you up.
拉她一把 这是你教我的
The public defender says I can't move my court date.
公设辩护律师说出庭日期不能改了
And Ellen Beals won't let me move my audition.
艾琳·比尔又不同意改预选日期
So I don't know what to do.
不知该怎么办才好
I do.
我知道
I'm gonna call Walter. Your stepdad?
我去联♥系♥沃特 你继父吗
No. You hate him.
不 你恨他
Actually, he hates me, but why quibble?
他恨我才对 不过你的事要紧
He's a lawyer. He'll know what to do.
他是律师 会有办法的
Why didn't you call him when you were in jail?
你进警局的时候 为什么不联♥系♥他
I haven't spoken to him or my mom since they got married.
他和我妈结婚后 我就再没跟他们说过话
Walter sees me as a chip off my old man.
沃特总觉得我和我爸一样
And since my dad is a con, why prove him right?
既然我爸是骗子 他不是正好借题发挥吗
But now?
现在呢
For me?
为了我吗
For you...
赴汤蹈火
...anything.
在所不辞
Are you serious? This is for us?
真的吗 专门租的场地吗
Yep. Rent's paid for a month.
没错 租期一个月
If you need it longer, I'll figure something out.
之后还想继续用的话 我再想办法
I know it's not The Rock, but...
我知道这没岩石条件好
Thank you. Both of you. It was your dad's idea.
谢谢 谢谢你们 这是你♥爸♥的主意
Go on. Warm up.
来吧 先热身
Thank you for doing this.
多谢你们这么做
Sasha.
萨沙
I wanna apologize to you
如果你觉得我质疑过
if it seemed like I was questioning your relationship with Payson.
你和佩森的关系 我在此向你道歉
When I finally took the time to listen to her,
我最终静下心来听她解释之后
I understood all that you've done for her.
才明白你为她做的一切
And so much of it... should have been me.
有些事本该是我来做的
Well, I hope you know I wasn't trying to take your place.
我希望你知道 我并没想替代你
What I'm trying to say is thank you.
我只想说句谢谢
If I couldn't be here, I'm grateful that you were.
我不能常伴佩森左右 很感激有你
I appreciate this.
我很感谢
I knew you'd come begging for a favor one day, Damon.
戴蒙 我早知道你会有求我的一天
You like to think you're so superior,
你总是这么自命不凡
but when the chips are down...
不过一旦捅了娄子
Kmetko, that's right.
是叫克迈特科
Yeah, she's on the National Team, vying for a spot on the Worlds.
对 她在国家队 要争取进世锦赛
I know, I owe you a rematch, Roy.
我知道我们还有一场比试呢 罗伊
I'll see you at the club. Thanks.
俱乐部见 谢谢
Done. Done?
完事 完事了
Judge Morris will call to verify you are who I say you are,
莫里斯法官会打电♥话♥确认你的身份
but that's a formality.
例行公事而已
You should get word of your new court date by tomorrow.
明天之前应该会有人通知你新的出庭日期
I don't even know what to say, how to thank you.
我都不知该说什么了 我该怎么谢谢你
People make exceptions for exceptional people.
为了特别的人 凡事都有例外
And you are an exceptional person.
你就是个特别的人
The work ethic it takes to be an Olympian, outstanding.
成为奥♥运♥会选手的决心 令人折服
My stepson could take a few lessons from you.
我的继子能从你那学到不少东西
You still rolling dough in that pizza place?
你还在那家披萨店打工吗
Actually, Damon is doing really well. He's...
实际上 戴蒙现在发展得很不错 他
Well, thank you, Walter. Emily's got to get to practice.
谢谢你 沃特 艾米莉该训练了
Your mother would like to hear from you.
你该联♥系♥联♥系♥你妈妈
Tell her the phone works both ways.
她可以自己打给我
Thank you.
多谢了
Coach Beals. May I help you?
我是比尔教练 请问什么事
Coach Belov isn't here,
别洛夫教练不在
but I can verify that Emily Kmetko is on the National Team.
不过我能证明艾米莉·克迈特科是在国家队
May I ask why?
能问问原因吗
That sounds serious, Your Honor.
听起来很严重 法官大人
I can't say that it surprises me. Um...
虽然我并不觉得很惊讶
Emily has already damaged her Olympic prospects
艾米莉已经毁了自己的奥♥运♥前程
by flaunting her contempt for rules.
因为她公然藐视规定
The best lesson you can teach her
您能给她的最好教训就是
is that there are consequences for your actions, not favors.
不管出发点多好 人总该为自己的行为负责
I'm glad you understand, Judge Morris.
很高兴您能理解 莫里斯法官
OK. Have a good night.
好的 晚安
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表