剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
so use it wisely!
合理利用吧
Emily? Hey, have you seen Emily?
艾米莉 你们看到艾米莉了吗
Uh... she left.
她走了
How did you get in here? That matters?
你怎么进来的 很重要吗
I can explain all of this, honey. Explain what?
听我解释 宝贝 解释什么
That you're working in a frickin' strip club?
解释你如何在脱衣舞俱乐部工作吗
Is this your idea of being a responsible mother?
你就是这样当负责的母亲吗
It's a job, Emily. And I am being responsible.
工作而已 艾米莉 我在负责任
I'm putting food on the table.
我在赚钱养家
It is not just a job.
不仅仅是这份工作
It's another reason why I'm not good enough.
这是我不够优秀的另一个原因
It's another piece of a consistently embarrassing life
这是我一贯龌龊生活的又一个表现
that you just don't seem to understand!
而你却根本体会不到
I don't understand?
我体会不到
I'm the one wearing the vinyl bra, Emily.
我才是穿着塑料胸罩的人 艾米莉
You don't have to remind me, Mom.
你不用提醒我 妈妈
I'm paying the bills and I'm funding your dream.
我在偿付账单 资助你实现梦想
Why can't I do anything right with you?
为什么我做什么都不合你意
All right people,
好啦 大家
it's time for "Learn My Routine."
到了"互学动作"的时间了
Lauren, you first?
萝伦 你第一个好吗
Ready to rock it!
已准备好一展身手
Here I go. With the strong and impressive,
这就来 力量惊人
but no-frills bars of Payson Keeler.
却平实乏味的佩森·基勒式高低杠
Very nice, Lo-Lo.
非常棒 萝萝
And now, Payson,
现在呢 佩森
are you ready to show Lauren's beam routine?
准备好做萝伦的平衡木动作了吗
Where's Payson?
佩森哪儿去了
Don't tell me she bailed too?
别告诉我她也溜了
I told you.
早跟你说了
Very nice, Payson.
干得漂亮 佩森
You really tapped into something.
你真的抓住了精髓
A very successful exercise!
非常成功的表现
Maybe you should re-learn your routine...
也许你该重新学习下你的那套动作了
from Payson.
向佩森学习
Maybe you should go look
也许你该
at yourself in the mirror some more, yeah?
多照照镜子 不是吗
Nice chakra work.
意念运用得很好嘛
I can't believe I just did that.
我简直不敢相信我做到了
I mean, at first I was just being Lauren, and then...
一开始我只是在模仿萝伦 然后
You became Payson: sex goddess.
你就开始表现自己 性感女神
Oh, God. Was it awful?
天呐 是不是很恶心
If by awful, you mean smokin' hot.
恶心 你指的是热辣
Well, my work here is done.
看来我的任务完成了
So... what are you doing after practice?
训练结束以后你打算干什么
I hear there's this awesome juice joint around here.
我听说这附近有个很棒的果汁店
Actually, I need to go see a friend.
其实上 我要去见个朋友
OK, sure. No worries.
好 没关系
But maybe you can call me later?
但回头你可以给我打电♥话♥
I will definitely call you later.
我一定会给你打电♥话♥的
OK? OK.
好吗 好的
Please tell me that's a music mix for Summer.
告诉我这是给萨默的音乐合集
Guess again.
你再猜猜
You're not giving that DVD to her.
你不能把那张DVD给她
Yes, I am.
不 我一定要给
Dad, you can't! Watch me.
爸爸 你不能这么做 看着吧
What are you doing?
你要干什么
I am doing what I should've done long ago.
我在做一件我早就该做的事
I'm delivering the full tape of Sasha and Payson
我要公布萨沙和佩森那段录像的完整版
and making this right. No! And what about me?
让一切真♥相♥大白 不 那我怎么办
You should have thought of that
当你开始算计
when you started manipulating your coach,
你的队友 还有我的时候
your teammates, and me.
你早就应该想到会有这么一天
But Daddy, you can't!
爸爸 你不能这么做
If you turn that in,
如果你把那段录像上交了
if you tell them it was me,
如果你告诉他们都是我♥干♥的
I could be kicked out of the gymnastics world.
我就会被逐出整个体操界
And Sasha will come back, and Summer...
萨沙就会回来 而萨默
I promised Summer I'd tell her the truth.
我向萨默保证过 不会对她撒谎
No! But she doesn't need to know.
别 但她并没有必要知道这些
You've already taken away one mother.
你已经夺走了我的一个母亲
Please don't take away another.
求你别再夺走另一个
Daddy, please.
爸爸 求你了
You're all I have left in the world.
你是我在这世上仅剩的一切了
You and my gymnastics.
我只剩下你和体操了
This will ruin me! Is that what you want?
你这么做会毁了我 这就是你想要的吗
No, I don't wanna ruin you.
不 我并不是要毁了你
But you ruined someone else, Lauren. Do you understand?
但你却毁掉了别人 萝伦 你明白吗
I'll never do it again! I swear.
我绝对不会再这么做了 我保证
Can we just let this pass? Please.
这件事就让它过去吧 可以吗 求求你
You're turning over a new leaf and I can too.
你都改过自新了 我也可以
I promise you, I promise I can.
我向你保证 我保证我会的
But we can't do this anymore.
但我们不能再这么做了
We won't have to.
我们也没有必要再这样了
I learned my lesson.
我受到教训了
I really did. I love you, Dad.
真的 我爱你 爸爸
I'm so sorry. OK.
真的很对不起 没关系
OK.
没事了
So you think this is all my fault too?
你也觉得这一切都是我错吗
I ruined our marriage,
是我毁了我们的婚姻
I ruined our daughter.
是我毁了我们的女儿
We are both responsible for our marriage.
婚姻的问题 我们俩都有责任
And we are both responsible for what happened with Kaylie.
凯莉的事我们也都负有责任
At the very least, for not seeing it sooner
最起码 我们没有及早发现问题
and doing something about it.
并采取相应措施
And I never told you this,
有件事我一直没告诉你
but I found a trash bag of food
我在凯莉的运动包里
in Kaylie's gym bag.
发现了一个装着食物的垃圾袋
Food that she was obviously just pretending to eat.
凯莉肯定只是假装吃了那些食物
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不早告诉我
Would it have really mattered? Would you have listened?
即使告诉你了你会在意吗 你会听吗
You're not even listening to the therapist.
你连理疗师的话都不听
Hey. I'm glad you guys are here.
真高兴你们都在这儿
I wanted to talk about when I can start training.
我想跟你们谈谈 我什么时候可以开始训练
I was hoping tomorrow.
我想明天就开始
Uh, yeah, we have talked about it.
我们商量过这件事了
We've decided that we will trust the therapist for now.
我们决定暂时还是按照理疗师说的做
But my therapist is wrong.
但理疗师是错的
You said so yourself.
是你自己说的
Kaylie, you admitted you have a problem.
凯莉 你承认你自己有问题的
I lied, OK?
我说谎了 行了吧
I would have said anything to get out of that place.
为了能离开那个地方 我什么都能说
I don't have a problem!
我没有任何问题
You guys are the ones with the problem!
你们才是有问题的人
You're ruining my career!
你们这是在毁掉我的事业
I am gonna lose everything,
如果我现在不回去训练
if I don't get back to the gym, right now!
我将会失去一切
I know you don't understand.
我知道你肯定不懂
Your world is nothing like mine.
我们两个是不同世界的人
You don't have the NGO breathing down your neck all the time,
全国体操组织没有整天紧紧盯着你
and then, whoopsie, your mom
还有 你还有一个瞒着你
forgot to tell you she was working at a strip bar.
在脱衣舞酒吧工作的妈妈
Everything I've worked for,
我为之奋斗的一切理想
being an Olympian,
成为一名奥♥运♥选手
being the best...
成为最棒的体操运动员
is always about to fall apart.
总在破碎的边缘
I know you don't want to hear this right now, Emily.
我知道你现在不想听这个 艾米莉
But you're not that different from the rest of us.
但你跟我们并没有你想象的那么不同
I see my dad once a month,
我一个月才能见我爸爸一次
because he's in another state
因为他在另外一个州
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表