剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Lauren, give her a chance to say "Yes" First.
萝伦 先给她个说话的机会
So, what do you say?
你会怎么说
Ready to make an honest man out of me?
准备好要托付终身了吗
I need to think about it.
我需要考虑一下
Right.
好的
Sure.
好的
She's still not dealing with it. The clock is ticking.
她还是在逃避这件事 时间紧迫
Do you think there's any
你认为有没有可能
chance she could have the baby, and come back?
让她先生下孩子吗 再复出
No. That is absolutely not an option.
没有 绝对不可能
Elite gymnasts' bodies are almost artificially small.
优秀的体操运动员需要严格控制身材
Pregnancy changes that forever.
而怀孕之后体型将无法恢复
Chloe, one of Emily's big challenges is her
艾米莉的一大桎梏就是她
"Have her cake and eat it too" Mentality.
什么都想要 不懂得放弃
She had a job and didn't tell me,
她去打工 没有告诉我
she was seeing a boy, against the rules.
她违反规定 谈男朋友
Didn't tell me.
也没有告诉我
She is one of those girls
她和某些女生一样
who thinks she can have it her way, every time.
每次都以为自己的方式行得通
This time she can't.
而这一次不行
I wish you would talk to her. I did.
你能和她谈谈就好了 我谈过了
No, I want you to give her some advice.
不 我是希望你给她点建议
She looks up to you. Your opinion would mean a lot to her.
她崇拜你 你的想法对她很重要
I don't have an opinion.
我现在没有想法
You don't have an opinion? No.
你没想法 是的
Frankly Chloe, I wonder
说实话 克罗伊 我怀疑
whether Emily has the mettle to go all the way.
艾米莉有没有毅力坚持到最后
This is her decision.
这是她的决定
And her decision will show me a lot.
这个决定能说明很多事情
Well, thanks a lot, Coach. This isn't some test!
多谢你了 教练 可这不是什么测验
This is my daughter's life!
这是我女儿的一生
I guess I'll just...go somewhere else to find some help.
恐怕我只能 去别处寻求帮助了
And now Damon's label, the one that produced his first single,
发行戴蒙第一支单曲的唱片公♥司♥
they want us to record the song we wrote.
想让我和他共同录制我们合写的那首歌♥
I wrote a song, Gene.
我写了首歌♥呢 吉恩
So, it strikes you as odd
所以你不敢相信
that you were good enough to do something besides gymnastics?
除了体操 你还可以擅长做其他事
It strikes me as odd that
我不敢相信
anyone cares about what's really inside me.
有人在乎我内心真正的感受
What did you think would happen if you
那么原本你觉得 如果展现出
expressed negative feelings?
自己消极的一面 会怎么样呢
I thought I'd be...
我以为我会
...deserted.
被鄙弃
But, you put your real feelings into a song,
但你把真实感受写进歌♥里去了
and what happened?
结果呢
They loved it.
很受欢迎
It may be time.
看来是时候了
Time for what?
什么是时候
Time for you to get back in the gym and return to gymnastics,
让你返回体操馆 重新开始训练
if that's what you choose.
如果你愿意的话
You are in your target weight range,
现在你体重在合理范围内
and healthy enough to start training again.
并且能够承受你的训练强度
Congratulations.
祝贺你
I thought your routine
你的结束动作应该是
ended with a front layout, not a full twist.
直体前空翻 不是转体一周吧
So did I. I dunno where that came from.
我知道 但我也不懂为什么做错了
Ah, damn it!
可恶
You have what is known as the "Twisties".
你这是"扭体"现象
It's actually quite common in gymnastics.
在体操中比较常见
Your body compels you to add a twist almost against your will.
身体违背你的意愿多作出一个转体
My body never compels me to do anything.
我的身体从来不会被迫做什么事
You're right. It's actually a psychological affliction.
没错 这其实是一种心理负担
But just like any mental quirk, it can be difficult to overcome.
与任何精神障碍一样 有时难以克服
Is there anything in particular that's weighing on your mind?
你有没有在为什么事情而苦恼
Alright then.
那好
You need to come into the gym early every day
你每天早上提前一会儿来
so you and I can work on getting over this.
我们一起来帮你改掉这毛病
You want me to work with you?
你要我和你一起训练
Here? Alone?
在这儿 就我们俩
Lauren, you need to know that nothing inappropriate
萝伦 你要知道我和佩森之间
happened between Payson and me.
没有发生任何不恰当事情
You have my absolute word.
我向你保证
I'll see you in the morning.
早上见
Is it weird for you having him back? A little.
他回来你是不是有点别扭 有一点
You look like you have more than just "A little" on your mind.
你看起来可不止有"一点"
You're color coding your pens.
你在给笔排色
Steve asked me to marry him.
斯蒂夫向我求婚了
What did you say?
你怎么回答的
I haven't said anything yet. Why not?
我什么都没说 为什么
I'm not sure.
我也说不清
Lauren needs a mother,
萝伦需要个妈妈
and I know it's supposed to be me, I can feel it in my bones.
我也深刻地感觉到 这个人应该是我
And Steve has changed.
而且斯蒂夫也变了
He's really trying hard to be a better man.
他真的在努力变好
So, what's the problem?
那问题在哪儿
There isn't any chance you still have feelings for someone else?
你不会还惦记着其他人吧
Even if I did still have feelings for Sasha,
就算我对萨沙还有感觉
he doesn't share my values.
在有些问题上 我们有分歧
That's because he doesn't know
那是因为他不知道
you're considering marrying someone else.
你要嫁给别人了
I think you need to try one more time.
我觉得你应该再试一次
Just lay it all out there.
把所有话说清楚
See if he can go there with you.
看你们是否合得来
Wow. That was perfect.
真是完美
Does it ever feel like your broken back
你有没有觉得腰伤只是你
was just a tiny blip on your way to the Olympics?
奥♥运♥之路上的一块小石子而已
Tiny blip? Not quite.
何止是小石子
It was the biggest test of my life.
那是我人生路上最大的考验
Well, whatever,
不管怎么样
you're peaking at the best possible time for Worlds.
世锦赛的时候你将状态正佳
Thanks. You'll be at Worlds, too.
谢谢 你也会参加世锦赛的
They still haven't made a decision yet.
委员会还没作出决定
You're going.
你会去的
I'm not going without you.
我们要一起去
Do you want me to spot you?
需要我在下面保护你吗
No, I can't do the bars.
不了 我不做高低杠
I'm just not feeling very good. Today.
我今天感觉不太好
Emily!
艾米莉
I have some good news.
好消息
You have been officially reinstated on the US World team.
你正式恢复国家队队员身份
Young lady, you are going to Rio!
小姑娘 你要去里约了
See? What did I tell you?
看 我怎么跟你说来着
I'm just going to say it. You're scaring me a little here.
我直说了吧 你这样吓到我了
I'm "With child".
我有喜了
Not funny.
不好笑
Yeah, you're telling me.
一点没错 不好笑
God, Emily.
天呐 艾米莉
How could you do this?
为什么会这样
You're not stupid. You know you can't just...
你又不是没脑子 知道不能
How many times did somebody tell you, "No boyfriends"?
和说过多少次 不可以谈恋爱
This is why, Emily! This is what happens!
现在知道后果了吧 艾米莉
Yeah, I forgot. You're perfect.
对 我忘了 你是完美的
Thanks for the support.
谢谢你的"支持"
No. No you don't. I'm not the bad guy here.
别介 不要这样 犯错误的不是我
I didn't break the rules. I didn't get knocked up.
违反规定的不是我 大肚子的也不是我
So don't even try to make me
所以不要因为我说话太难听
feel bad because I won't tell you it's okay.
就想把所有错都推到我身上
You screwed up.
你搞砸了
Because you can never, ever seem to take gymnastics seriously.
因为你从来不把体操当回事儿
I just need a friend.
我现在需要个朋友依靠
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表