剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on "Make it or Break it".
《体操公主》 前情提要
I'll never be the same gymnast I was.
我不再是曾经那个优秀的体操选手了
You can be a more of an artistic gymnast.
你可以做艺术型选手
If that's your plan, then it's over for me.
如果你的计划是这样 我不接受
Could you arrange for a private sports endowment group
你能为艾米莉·克迈特科安排一份
to fund Emily Kmetko's scholarship?
私人体育基金提供的奖学金吗
I don't see why not. No one can ever know it's me.
当然可以 确保没人知道
You used to have the hots for Steve Tanner for some reason.
就像你之前喜欢斯蒂夫·唐纳那一型的
And now you're attracted to me?
而现在又喜欢我这一型了
I want everyone to know I'm nuts about her.
我想让你们知道 我为她疯狂
Are you out of love with Dad? I still love your father.
你不爱爸爸了吗 我仍爱着你父亲
Does he still love you?
那他还爱你吗
Hey. Morning, Tater Tot!
早上好 小姑娘
Mom, get dressed!
妈妈 快穿好衣服
After France, I promised Sasha I'd show him how dedicated I was.
法国赛之后 我向萨沙保证会专心练习
And we will get you to the gym exactly on time.
我会准时送你到体操馆
But don't you want to grab something from the fridge?
不过难道你不想从冰箱拿点什么东西吗
I don't know. Is there anything in it?
我不知道 有什么东西在里面
Why don't you find out for yourself?
何不自己去看看
Wow. Did we get a visit from the grocery fairy?
难道我们家来过杂货店的仙女吗
Way better. Yesterday, you got your first scholarship check
比这更好 昨天你收到了来自
from Kippman Private Sports Endowment Group, Inc.
凯普曼私人基金会的第一笔奖学金
This is double what the
这可比国家体操奖学金
National Gymnastics Scholarship was. That's crazy.
多了整整一倍 难以置信
No, what's crazy is that it took this long for someone to realize
不 真正难以置信的是居然隔了这么久
what a great investment Emily Kmetko is.
才有人发现艾米莉·克迈特科是个潜力股
Now, check in the freezer.
现在 去看看冷冻层
Go on! Hurry!
快去 抓紧
OK, open it! Open it, open it! Come on.
打开它 打开它 快
Oh, my God! This is a custom LEO.
天呐 这是LEO的定制体操服
It must have cost hundreds of dollars.
肯定要花上数百美金
Never mind how much it cost.
别担心要花多少钱
Honey, you've spent your entire
亲爱的 你之前都是穿着
life training in LEOs that came from the outlet mall,
打折的LEO体操服在训练
and it's high time that you
现在是时候展现出
looked like the winner you are, inside and out.
你的胜者风范了 由内而外
You like it, don't you?
你喜欢它的 是吗
I have never had anything this nice.
再也没有比这更好的了
Thank you.
谢谢你
We really need to talk about you drinking on the job.
我们真得谈谈你上班喝酒的事了
Ha-ha. Very funny.
哈哈 真好笑
Steve is donating his special private label wine
斯蒂夫为了明晚的岩石颁奖晚会
for the Rock Awards Banquet tomorrow night.
捐献了他的独家私人藏酒
It must be pretty bad wine if he has this much spare.
他这么大方的话 这酒肯定不好
No, it's actually delicious, if I recall,
不 如果我没记错的话 口感还不错
and the only reason he's even parting with a drop of it
而他肯倾其所藏的唯一理由
is to buy some votes for president of the Parents' Board.
不过是想给家长委员会主席拉选票罢了
Out of morbid curiosity, what did you ever see in that guy?
我就好奇地问一句 你到底看中他什么了
Well, he was very sweet.
他很贴心
To me, at least.
至少对我是很贴心
He went to church with me
他会陪我一起去教堂
and respected my feelings on premarital sex,
尊重我对婚前性行为的观点
and we both believe in the sacredness of marriage.
而且我俩都相信婚姻的神圣性
Ah, yes, that sacred institution with a 50 percent divorce rate.
没错 那圣礼还伴着高达50%的离婚率
It's a holy institution created by God.
婚姻是上帝给我们的恩赐
I don't believe in God. Right.
我不相信上帝 没错
You don't believe in God or in marriage.
你不相信上帝 也不相信婚姻
Is there anything you do believe in?
你有相信过什么吗
Don't tell anyone, but, um...
别说出去 其实
...I believe in leprechauns.
我相信小妖精
So I wonder what Sasha's new training plan for you is?
我想知道萨沙给你安排的新训练计划
Aren't you excited?
你不激动吗
Yeah, I can hardly wait to start my whole career over again.
激动 我迫不及待想重新开始我的体操生涯
So I guess you're not in the mood to see my new trick.
那我猜你没心情看我的新动作了
I wanted to surprise you.
我本想给你惊喜的
I still like surprises. Go for it.
我喜欢惊喜 表演给我看看
Becca, that was a level-eight skill.
贝卡 这可是八级动作了
When did you learn that?
什么时候学的
While you were out with your back.
你背伤休养的时候
I didn't want you to see it until it was perfect.
我想把它练完美了再给你看
Well, it almost was.
几近完美
All you need is a little bit more speed on that first whip.
要是第一个空翻时速度更快些就更好了
Not that I'm nitpicking... No, that's OK.
我不是挑剔 不 没事
Almost perfect is good enough for me.
几近完美对我来说已经足够好了
I just wanted to learn it for fun. I'll see you after practice.
我只是练着玩的 训练结束后见
I hope you realize how horrible Lauren's going to be to me
但愿你能认识到自从你和萝伦爸爸
now that you and her dad have gone public.
公开恋情之后 她会对我多刻薄
You just have to be bigger than that.
你得心胸开阔些
Steve and I have decided we can't get between you girls.
斯蒂夫和我决定不来干涉你们
This from the woman who held
难以置信那个为了教训一年级时
Billy Rossmore down on the playground in first grade
拽我内♥裤♥的比利·罗斯摩尔
so I could pay him back for giving me a wedgie.
把人家按倒在操场的悍女会说出这种话
People evolve, Emily.
人总是会变的 艾米莉
So, what you're saying is I
那么 你就是说
should just let Lauren bully me all she wants?
我应该让萝伦为所欲为地欺负我
Look, honey, the thing about
听着 亲爱的
bullies is they only pick on the people who cry.
欺凌弱小者总是挑软柿子捏
Whatever she throws at us just slides right off.
无论她对我们做什么 只需一笑而过
Good morning, Lauren. What are you so happy about?
早上好 萝伦 你怎么这么开心
Tila Tequila marathon at the trailer park?
是在公园碰到提拉·特基拉[名模]跑步吗
Don't I wish!
我还真希望是这样
Cute hairdo! Whatever.
发型很可爱 随便了
See? I was the bigger person.
看见了吗 我就是宽容的人
She just slid right off me.
她知趣地走开了
Hey there, Emily! Hi.
你好 艾米莉 你好
So how's your daughter adjusting to our being out?
你女儿能适应我们俩的恋爱关系了吗
Uh! She'll get used to it.
她会习惯的
That's the spirit. We just need to be patient
就要这种精神 我们只需耐心等待
and firm about our decision to date,
坚信我们所作出的决定
and I'm sure even Lauren will come around.
我肯定就算是萝伦也会理解的
That is exactly what I told Emily.
那正是我对艾米莉说的
Hey, you guys. Would you like a cute barrette?
姑娘们 你们要可爱的发夹吗
I bought extras in Rock colors
我特别买♥♥了与岩石馆颜色相称的发夹
and thought it would be so fun if we all wore them.
我想如果我们戴上的话会很有趣
Here you go. I always wanted a little sister.
给你 我一直想要个小妹妹
What is that all about?
那是什么情况
She's campaigning for The Rocky award.
她在为岩石红人奖拉拢人心
It's the only award the whole gym votes on.
这是唯一由全馆运动员投票产生的奖
What's it for?
那代表什么
Congeniality.
亲和力
Kaylie's won it three years in a row.
凯莉连续三年赢得了这个奖
But since she's getting Gymnast of the Year,
不过因为她是今年的年度体操运动员
Lauren probably thinks she's got a shot.
也许萝伦觉得她有机会赢得这个奖
Well, I only got a shot
我之所以能够成为
at Gymnast of the Year because you were out.
年度体操运动员只是因为你不在
Payson's won it five years in a row.
佩森曾连续五年获得这一称号♥
That's not true, Kaylie. You got it because you deserve it.
不是的 凯莉 这是你应得的
Thanks, Pay.
谢谢你 佩
My adoring public, so exhausting.
维持我迷人的公共形象 这太累了
Good luck buying that popularity award. Please.
祝你成功收买♥♥到最受欢迎奖 拜托
I'm just spreading the love,
我只是在散播爱而已
unlike you girls in your snooty little clique.
不像你们只活在自己的小圈子里
Right.
是啊
That's a custom Leo. Yeah, I know.
那是LEO的定制体操服 没错
That's gorgeous, Emily.
很漂亮啊 艾米莉
Those fabrics aren't even available yet.
这种面料市面上还没有
I tried to get one last month. How did you get it?
我上个月还想买♥♥一件 你是怎么弄到的
I bought it.
我买♥♥的
With money from the Kippman Private Endowment Group.
用凯普曼私人基金会给的钱买♥♥的
They're sponsoring me as a gymnast.
他们是我的体操赞助人
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表