剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了
Say, yes!
说 同意
Well, of course
当然同意啦
But I-I think we should
但我觉得我们应该
discuss it with your father when he gets home.
等你♥爸♥爸回来以后再跟他商量一下
Oh, I know he'll say yes.
我知道他一定会同意的
This is so great!
实在是太棒了
You're going to be my mother.
你就要成为我妈妈了
Gymnastics is an extreme sport.
体操是一项极限运动
The adrenaline in taking risks
身体在受刺♥激♥的情况下所产生的肾上腺素
can be addictive to a gymnast,
会让体操运动员上瘾
which can lead to poor judgment.
从而削弱她们的判断力
And it's my job to not let that happen.
我的工作就是不要让这种情况发生
It's also your job to push them to the edge of their limits.
你的工作还有鼓励她们挑战极限
Nobody wins a gold medal erring on the side of caution.
缩手缩脚的人是拿不到金牌的
And you think that's what I'm doing with Kaylie,
你觉得我现在对凯莉的做法
erring on the side of caution?
过于谨慎
I think Kaylie is mentally prepared
我认为凯莉现在的精神状态已经可以
to compete at Worlds.
参加世锦赛了
And if I thought doing so
如果我觉得这么做
would compromise her recovery in any way
会阻碍她的恢复治疗的话
I wouldn't have asked you to come here today.
我也不会请你今天过来
I appreciate that you're her therapist,
我尊重你作为她理疗师的意见
but I'm her coach.
但我是她的教练
And Kaylie became anorexic on my watch.
凯莉在我的监管下得了厌食症
And Payson broke her back and Emily got pregnant.
佩森摔伤了她的背 艾米莉怀孕了
And that all happened because teenagers keep secrets
会发生这一切是因为青春期的孩子
from their parents and their coaches.
总会对父母和教练有所隐瞒
I'm not taking Kaylie to Worlds.
我不会让凯莉参加世锦赛的
That's your call.
那是你的决定
But I would just ask you to consider
我只是想让你好好想想
if you are protecting Kaylie or punishing her
你到底是在保护凯莉还是在惩罚她
because you feel like you failed to do the impossible?
因为你觉得你没有做到那些不可能的事
The impossible?
不可能的事
To read her mind.
看透她的内心
To predict the future.
预测未来
To catch her before she fell.
在她跌倒前接住她
Kaylie Cruz will be in recovery for the rest of her life.
恢复治疗将会伴随凯莉·克鲁兹的一生
But that doesn't mean she can't strive for greatness.
但这并不意味着她不能取得成功
If you let her.
只要你允许她去
Thank you.
谢谢你
Now if you'll excuse me, I came here for Kaylie,
失陪了 我是为了凯莉的事来的
not to be analyzed.
不是来接受治疗的
Sasha? In therapy?
萨沙 去了理疗师那里
I wish I could have been a fly on that wall.
我真希望我有顺风耳
I don't think it went well.
我觉得过程不太顺利
Gene didn't sound optimistic.
吉恩并不乐观
Then we focus on the next thing,
那我们就专注于下一项比赛吧
the Olympics. Come on, Payson,
奥♥运♥会 拜托 佩森
you know without going to Worlds,
你也知道不参加世锦赛的话
I'm pretty much signing off on the Olympics.
我就与奥♥运♥会无缘了
Well, this year it'll be different.
今年情况不同了
Because we're not going to London without you.
没有你我们就不去伦敦
It must be hard,
心里很难受吧
seeing your spot being snatched away
眼看着自己的位置被别人夺走
but maybe it's for the best, Kaylie.
但也许这样对你最好 凯莉
You never know when you might snap again.
没准什么时候你又掉链子了
It must be hard... being such an obnoxious bitch.
当这么一个恶心的贱♥人♥肯定很辛苦吧
Oh, but you make it so easy.
但你们几个却让我觉得很轻松
And in just a few moments, when Sasha announces Tessa
要不了多久 当萨沙宣布特萨
as Kaylie's replacement,
将代替凯莉的时候
my girls on the team will outnumber yours,
我们俱乐部在国家队的人数就会多过你们
and I'll be the captain of the US Team at Worlds.
我就会成为世锦赛时美国队的队长
Who cares? You still won't be able to play Sasha.
谁会在意啊 你还是左右不了萨沙
I already have.
我已经左右了
Who do you think told him about your secret training sessions?
你以为是谁把你们私自训练的事告诉他的
Can the National Team members please come here.
请所有的国家队队员过来一下
After observing these past few days,
经过这几天的观察
I've come to a decision about the girls
我已经选定了
I would like to stay on with Worlds
我认为可以留在队伍
and vie for the open spot.
继续竞争参赛名额的人选
Out with the old, in with the new.
这叫除旧迎新
Tessa Grande.
特萨·格兰德
And... Annie Dillon.
安妮·迪伦
And Kaylie Cruz.
以及凯莉·克鲁兹
You did it, Kaylie! What!?
你做到了 凯莉 什么
You said two girls were staying!
你说只有两个女孩可以留队的
Did I? Now it's three.
是吗 现在是三个了
Look, I'm sorry I lied about
抱歉我撒谎说
seeing your photo at the Spruce Juice.
没看见云杉果汁店里那张的照片
Because you didn't like it?
因为你不喜欢吗
No. Because I was embarrassed, I guess.
不是 因为我有点不好意思
It's really beautiful, I can't even believe...
真的很美 我简直不敢相信
It's you?
那是你吗
I know I'm pretty, blah blah blah.
我知道我很漂亮 诸如此类的
I just...
我只是
I don't know what you want.
我不知道你想要做什么
I want you to know it's you I'm interested in,
我想让你知道我感兴趣的人是你
not Lauren.
不是萝伦
Max, I'm sorry, I just...
麦克斯 对不起 我只是
It's OK if you don't like me.
你不喜欢我也没关系
No, no, that's the problem, I...
不 不 那就是问题所在 我
I do like you and I just...
我确实喜欢你 我只是
I can't risk screwing up my gymnastics
我不能沉湎于感情中
because I get all wrapped up in someone else.
从而毁了我的体操生涯
I... I just can't do it.
我 我就是不能这样
I understand.
我明白
It sounds to me what you need
听起来你需要的
is a supportive friend,
是一个支持你的朋友
and I'm like the best friend ever.
我是最会当别人的好朋友的
Just ask Austin.
去问问奥斯丁就知道了
I am the wind beneath his big arrogant wings.
我是他的左膀右臂
Thanks. Friend.
谢谢 朋友
I'll see you tomorrow. OK.
明天见 好
What are you doing?
你在这儿干什么
What you should have done a long time ago.
做一件你老早就应该做的事
I closed everything down, except the one overhead light.
我把要关的都关了 除了那一盏顶灯
Thank you. I'll take care of it when I leave.
谢谢你 我走的时候会关的
And I'm sorry about Lauren making a copy of my key,
抱歉是我的疏忽让萝伦偷配了钥匙
that won't happen again.
这种事不会再发生了
Worse things have happened.
这不算什么
There's one more thing...
还有一件事
Um, I guess I've been looking for the right time to tell you,
我一直在寻找合适的时机告诉你
but I don't know that there will ever be a right time, so...
但我认为或许永远都不会有 所以
I'm engaged. To Steve.
我订婚了 跟斯蒂夫
Um... Congratulations.
恭喜
Surprise!
惊喜
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表