剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Sasha doesn't have a star on.
萨沙没有拿得出手的选手
In order for USA to win, they need to medal in every event.
美国要夺冠 每个项目都要拿到奖牌
If your vault is strong enough,
如果你的跳马够强
Sasha has no choice
萨沙别无选择
but to take you as his ringer on vault.
只能把跳马的希望寄托在你身上
Yeah, but, Austin, it's my weakest event.
但奥斯汀 跳马是我最弱的项目
Not if we work together
所以我们要一起努力
to make it your strongest.
让它变为你的强项
Sasha asked for all apparatuses.
萨沙要求做四项
He'll never go for this.
他不会同意这样的
That's why we won't tell him.
所以我们先不告诉他
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
It's a gamble, Kaylie, I admit it.
我承认这是孤注一掷 凯莉
But what have you got to lose?
但是你还有什么可输的
Other than everything?
我的全部
Lauren knew we were up to something.
萝伦知道我们有事隐瞒
She could smell it.
她能察觉的到
She probably thinks we're off somewhere fooling around.
她或许以为我们跑到什么地方鬼混去了
She can't believe we're just friends.
她不相信我们只是普通朋友
Some friends do come with benefits.
有些人交朋友是为了得到好处
What, like a health plan?
什么 像健康保险一样吗
You know what I mean.
你懂我的意思
Yeah, I know what you mean and...
我知道你的意思
I know. You're not looking for that kind of friend.
我知道 你并不是在找那种朋友
But what if I am?
但如果我是呢
I'm not offering any benefits right now.
我现在没有给你什么好处
If that's what you're looking for,
如果你为的是这个
then stick with Lauren.
那就去找萝伦去
I don't have the same connection with her as I have with you.
我对她没有像对你这样的感觉
Look, I know you made it clear
听着 我知道你已经说清楚了
that you only want to be buddies, but...
你只想和我成为朋友 但是
I was just wondering
我只是在想
if you ever think you might change your mind?
你有没有曾想过要改变注意
Honestly, Max? I just don't see it.
老实说 麦克斯 我可不这么认为
You know how focused I am on my goal.
你知道我对于目标有多么执着
I know. It's one of the things I like about you.
我知道 我就喜欢你这一点
You have this clarity, this passion for what you love.
明确的目标 对梦想不懈的追求
And I can't jeopardize that.
我不能动摇
So it wouldn't bother you if I dated other girls?
那我和其他女孩约会 你不会介意吧
Why would it bother me?
我为什么会介意
I guess that's my answer.
我想我知道答案了
Part of me secretly hopes that nobody claims Phoebe.
我其实希望没人来认领菲比
Me too.
我也是
I'm going to ask Austin tonight if I can keep her.
今晚我去问问奥斯丁能不能让它留在我那里
Maybe we can share custody rights?
或许我们可以共享抚养权
I think I'd need alimony.
那我得要抚养费
That was good. It's really good.
不错 很不错
But good isn't bad-ass is it?
但还是不够给力对吧
No. And for this to work, you have to be.
是的 如果要取胜的话 你得拿出霸气
You need to add something amazing.
你的动作必须要华丽
Something Worlds-worthy.
而且要有世锦赛的水准
You could put it over the top if you throw a twist
如果能在尤尔琴科两周里面加个转体
into your Yurchenko double and make it a two-and-a-half.
把它变成两周半的话 你就能脱颖而出
Austin, I don't have that skill.
奥斯丁 我水平不够
You will if you spend all your time working with me on it.
如果你我全力训练的话就能做到
You know, I'm having second thoughts about this whole strategy.
知道吗 我对这整个计划又动摇了
I'm risking everything on one vault, one twist.
我把一切都压在跳马的一个的转体动作上
And that one twist will make all the difference.
就这一个转体动作就会改变一切
I know you can do this.
我知道你能行的
Why can't you let me in,
为什么就不能让我靠近
let me help you?
让我帮助你呢
I don't know, I just...
我不知道 我只是
I want to help you, Kaylie.
我想帮助你 凯莉
You are not in this alone.
你不是一个人在战斗
Why are you working so hard to help me get this?
你为什么这么努力地要帮助我
I don't know.
我也不知道
It's like something inside me wants the best for you.
我只是内心希望你做到最好
There is something about you
你身上有种特别的东西
that makes me pay attention
举手投足间
to every little thing you do.
都在吸引着我
I just... want you to be happy.
我只是希望你能够快乐
You ready to go bad-ass, Cruz?
准备好变强了吗 克鲁兹
Well, that looks obvious.
这看起来太明显了
We've got to sneak her up to the equipment cage
我们得在别人看到我衣服里这大团东西之前
before anyone sees this huge bulge in my jacket.
快点带它到器材室
I have to say, she does look awfully comfy
我不得不说 它依偎在爸爸怀里的样子
all snuggled up next to her daddy.
看起来挺舒服的
Oh, and bad news. Austin's allergic to dogs.
坏消息 奥斯丁对狗过敏
So we won't be able to keep her at our place
所以就算找不到它的主人
if we can't find the owner.
我们也不能养它了
Well, then I'll just have to take her home with me after practice
那我只有在训练结束之后把它带回家
and beg my parents to let me keep her.
然后恳求我的父母能留下它
What's one more mouth to feed?
不就是多了一张嘴吃饭嘛
Ok.
好的
Sure, thanks.
好 谢谢
You didn't get it, did you?
你没能得到工作 对吧
Did you really want me to work with a bunch of guys
难道你真的想让我和一群
who take lunch at a strip bar?
在脱衣舞吧吃中饭的男人共事吗
I know I didn't. No, I didn't.
反正我不愿意 我也不愿意
What now?
那现在怎么办
Well, I... work my contacts back in Minnesota, or...
重回明尼苏达工作 或者
...start here in Boulder from the ground floor.
在博尔德从底层工作做起
I hate us being apart, believe me.
我讨厌分居两地 相信我
But is a starting position here
但是这里的初级职位能
going to pay enough for us to live on,
足够供我们整个家庭
and support the girls' gymnastics?
以及孩子们的训练开销吗
I'm scared, Mark.
我很害怕 马克
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Hey, I see you're only working on vault today.
嗨 我看你今天一直在练习跳马
Shouldn't you rotate?
难道你不该练点其他的吗
I need to fine-tune my vault.
我需要打磨我的跳马动作
How are the other routines coming?
其他项目的动作练得如何
She's doing great.
她做的很棒
Sasha said that Austin could help me prepare for the mini-meet.
萨沙同意让奥斯丁帮我准备选拔赛
Well, I guess that's only fair,
我想这很公平
considering that Kelly is acting like
因为凯丽也像
she's Tessa's personal coach.
特萨的私人教练一样在帮助她
And I hear she just got a round off layout, layout mount on beam.
我听说她刚学会了踺子直体翻上木
She what?
什么
But... I mean, don't worry about it.
但是 我是说 不用担心
She's young, and her nerves will get to her.
她还太年轻 临场会紧张的
You're way more experienced all around.
你经验比她丰富多了
Small emergency.
有点紧急情况
Something wrong with Phoebe?
菲比出事了吗
No, she's fine. But I took her on a little walk
不 它很好 但我带它去溜了一圈
and when we got back up to the equipment cage,
等我们回器材室的时候
the janitor was in there cleaning it.
守卫在里面打扫
So, where is she?
那它现在在哪
I hid her in the men's locker room.
我把它藏在男生更衣室了
Don't worry,
别担心
I'm going to sneak her back up to the equipment cage
一旦器材室没人了
soon as the coast is clear. OK.
我马上把它送回去 好的
Looks like Max chose the jock over the slut.
看起来麦克斯更喜欢运动型的女生
Do you ever get exhausted
你的嘴巴老是这样
by the endless vomit of lies that pour out of your mouth?
没完没了地说个不停 累不累
I only know what Carter told me.
我只知道卡特跟我说的
And what exactly did Carter tell you?
那卡特到底跟你说了什么
Plenty. And a word of advice?
说了好多 给你点建议吧
They stick around a lot longer
如果你晚饭前来这里瞧一瞧
if you save the dessert until after dinner.
会看见他们在这里私会
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表