剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
and a big part of that is not telling the truth.
很大一部分原因是我隐瞒了实情
And I can't do that anymore.
我不能再那样做了
I need to have integrity and tell the truth now,
现在我要对你坦诚相告
no matter what.
不论后果怎样
The truth about what?
告诉我什么
Damon and I kissed.
我和戴蒙接吻了
But, it was one time and we just caught up in the music and
但是只有一次 我们只是沉浸在音乐中
it didn't mean anything, Emily.
这个吻没有任何意义 艾米莉
Look, I know you two were broken up,
听着 我知道你们两个已经分手了
but that doesn't matter.
但这不重要
I know what it's like to be betrayed by a friend
我很清楚被朋友背叛后感受
and I'd never do that to you.
我绝不会这样对你
I just... I-I needed-- I needed to come clean.
我只是 我需要 我需要向你坦白
Emily. Did you hear me?
艾米莉 你听到我说话了吗
I know this really sucks.
我知道这事儿很恶心
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Sixteen and pregnant...
16岁 怀孕
I'm sorry, did I hear "Yes", a turkey burger?
抱歉 你刚才是说 来一个火鸡汉堡吗
I didn't know I was pregnant, Teen Mom...
我不知道我怀孕了 少女妈妈
Have you ever noticed our culture
你有没有注意到这个社会
is obsessed with girls having babies?
在吹捧怀孕少女吗
I mean, they're on magazine covers now!
你看 她们都上杂♥志♥封面了
Where is all this anger coming from?
你为什么这么气愤
Emily's pregnant.
艾米莉怀孕了
Oh, no.
不是吧
Poor Emily.
可怜的艾米莉
Poor Emily?
可怜的艾米莉
What about poor team?
怎么不说可怜的体操队呢
Her stupid mistake is hurting all of us.
她这个愚蠢的错误伤害到了我们大家
Don't you think you're being a little harsh?
你不觉得你有点太苛刻了吗
So what if I am?
是又怎么样呢
Emily was selfish.
艾米莉太自私了
You can't have a career and a boyfriend.
谈恋爱和体操不可能两者兼得
She knew that.
她知道的
I get why you're upset.
我明白你为什么生气了
I know how hard you've worked to get on the World Team.
我知道你为了参加世锦赛付出了很大的努力
But so did Emily.
但艾米莉也是啊
Think how she must feel.
想想她现在是什么感受
But what am I supposed to do?
那我应该怎么做呢
We all put up with so much crap from each other
我们之所以能够容忍♥彼此这么多的不足
because we're not just friends. We're a team.
是因为我们不止是朋友 我们是一个团队
And we go through the most grueling training in the world together.
我们一同经历了这世上最艰苦的训练
And she just deserted us!
而她就这么抛弃了我们
She didn't desert you, Payson.
她没有抛弃你们 佩森
Yes! She did!
不 她就是抛弃了我们
And I'm so tired of trying to lead a team
我真的厌倦了领导这样一个
who doesn't care as much as I do.
并没有我那么用心的队伍
Well, I'll tell you something.
我告诉你
You don't sound like much of a leader right now.
你现在可不像个队长的样子
We need to see Emily.
我们要见艾米莉
She's not here.
她不在家
Ms. Kmetko, we know why she doesn't want to see anyone.
克迈特科太太 我们知道她现在谁也不想见
She needs us.
她需要我们
We're her team and we are here for her.
我们是一个团队 我们会挺她的
She's not here. Where is she?
她不在家里 那她在哪里
She's on a bus, to Las Vegas, to see her godmother.
她坐车去拉斯维加斯了 去见她的教母
She decided to have the baby.
她决定把孩子留下来
She's gone?
她走了
You girls keep fighting now, okay.
你们几个要继续加油 好吗
We need to do something.
我们得做点什么
There isn't anything to do.
我们什么也做不了
I don't want to be alone right now.
我现在不想一个人
Me neither.
我也不想
So where should we go?
那我们该去哪儿
What do we do?
要做什么
I know.
我知道
Gymnastics camp is where we belong right now.
体操营就是我们现在的归宿
It's like our church.
它就像我们的教堂一样
Well, before we drove 2 and a half hours to "Church".
在我们驱车两个半小时来到'教堂"之前
We could've picked up some food.
应该带点吃的才对
I was so mad at her.
我真的很生她的气
I was so damn mad at her.
我真的真的很生她的气
I don't think even our parents understand
我觉得连我们的父母都无法体会
what we go through.
我们都经历了些什么
What team really means to us.
团队对我们到底意味着什么
No one understands.
没人能够理解
Gymnastics is so hard.
练体操实在是太辛苦了
And team it's like...
团队就像
...the other soldiers in the foxhole with you.
战壕里的另一个战友
In a war.
在战场上
Team is like...
团队就像
...our tightly woven little safety net.
滴水不漏的安全网
Pull one thread and the whole thing can just
抽掉任何一根线 这个整体就会
fall apart.
四分五裂
This feels like a wake.
感觉好像在守夜
I knew she'd never make it.
我就知道她坚持不下来的
I did.
我知道
But I also understand something you both don't.
我还明白你们两个都想不通的一些事
I understand why Emily is keeping the baby.
我明白为什么艾米莉要留下这个孩子
She has this little child,
因为她会拥有一个
that will always love her, no matter what.
不论发生什么 都会永远爱她的孩子
And a great guy
还会有一个
who will adore her forever and ever.
会永永远远爱她的男人
And I can understand wanting to keep that.
我理解她想要这种被爱的感觉
You know what the worst part is?
你知道最可惜的是什么吗
She was good enough.
她本来已经够优秀了
She could've gone all the way.
她本来可以一直走下去的
She was the real deal.
她有这个能力的
But she couldn't keep it together.
但是她无法坚持下去
And she was one of us.
她曾经是我们中的一员
She'll always be a part of us.
她永远都是我们的一员
Oh, hey, remember this?
还记得这个吗
Crap. What do we do now?
真是的 我们现在怎么办
Maybe we should just head back.
也许我们该调头回家
Your parents are going to kill us.
否则父母会杀了我们的
I don't want to go back. Neither do I.
我不想回去 我也不想
I just wanna stay here.
我只想留在这儿
No. I mean, I don't want to go back.
不 我是说 我不想再走回头路
Back to hiding from gymnastics.
再继续逃避体操
I'm not ready to give up on this dream.
我还没打算要放弃这个梦想
I don't want to lose everything that I've worked for.
我不想失去我曾为之奋斗过的一切
I want to go back.
我要回归
To training. To The Rock.
回去训练 回到岩石
Finally. We have missed you so much.
总算回来了 我们真的很想念你
And we really need you.
我们真的很需要你
You have no idea
你们不知道
how much I miss you and need you guys too.
我也是多么的想念和需要你们
It's like a funeral.
怎么像个葬礼似的
For them I think it is.
对她们来说 我想是的
Think we should go in?
你觉得我们要过去吗
No, let's give them a couple more moments.
不 再给她们多一点时间吧
So what do we do now?
我们现在干什么
Do what we always do.
干我们经常干的事
Like when Lauren beat you for best gymnast at camp
就像在十岁的时候
when we were ten
萝伦在夏令营打败了你成为冠军后
and you two swore you'd never ever speak again.
你们两个发誓永远不再跟对方说话了
Or when you guys fought over Carter,
或者就像你们争抢卡特的时候
or when I broke my back.
像我的背受伤的时候
I mean, we move forward.
我是说 我们都进步了
To the Olympic podium.
离梦想越来越近
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表