剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
我们要团结一致
The meet isn't until next week,
会议下周才召开
so there's still time to play this out.
所以事情还有回旋的余地
The important thing is that we don't panic.
重要的是 我们不要慌张
What's that? It's a tweet from Kelly Parker
那是什么 凯丽·帕克的微博
informing us there was a National Team practice today without us.
说今天国家队没有带我们训练
Oh, my God.
天啊
We're really off the team.
我们真的被赶出国家队了
It might be time to panic.
也许是时候慌张了
I thought we weren't gonna panic?
不是说不用紧张吗
All the National Team had practice today in Denver.
所有国家队员今天都在丹佛训练了
Without us. Still think they're bluffing?
没让我们参加 还以为这是吓唬吗
It seems like they picked the girls
好像今天他们已经敲定
who were going to France today.
赴法国比赛的选手名单了
And they're not us.
没有我们
Well, is it too late to do something?
现在还来得及做点什么吗
Like what? Like go to Beals and say we're sorry?
做什么 比如去见比尔 跟她认错
I have to go to France.
我一定要去法国
When I got hurt against China,
我在和中国的比赛中受伤
some people might have gotten the idea
人们也许会认为
that I was third around here. I'm not.
我是三流选手 我才不是
Would we tell Sasha? He'd just try to talk us out of it.
我们要告诉萨沙吗 他才让我们别管的
He doesn't have to know.
不必让他知道
Isn't that like throwing him under the bus?
那他不就成了替罪羊了吗
It has nothing to do with Sasha. These are our careers
和萨沙无关 这是我们自己的事业
and if the goal is not to be under anyone's thumb,
如果我们目的是不受某人控制
then doesn't that include our coach?
不是也该摆脱教练的控制吗
What if he finds out? Won't he be mad?
如果他发现了怎么办 他会不会生气
We're just doing what he told us to do.
我们只是按照他教的做而已
Controlling our own fate.
掌握自己的命运
Let's face it, to get on the Olympic Team,
让我们面对现实吧 只有入选国家队
you have to be on the National Team.
才能参加奥♥运♥比赛
And even then, they still only pick six girls.
而且就算进了国家队 也只有六个名额
You think it's gonna be the six girls who follow the rules,
你们觉得会是六个乖乖女
or the rebellious girls that they're not sure they can count on?
还是我们这些不值得信赖的叛逆者
I guess.
不知道
At the end of the day,
我们的最终目标
it's about whether we make the Olympic Team.
是进入奥♥运♥队
And that road doesn't go through Sasha.
那个萨沙无权干涉
It goes through Ellen Beals.
但艾琳·比尔能
I say it's time we kissed the asses that matter.
现在我们应该找有权说话的人
And hopefully Sasha never finds out.
希望萨沙不要发现
Let's vote. OK, but...
投票好了 行 但是
...we need to stick together, so this has to be unanimous.
我们得团结一致 所以意见绝对要统一
All in favor of going to Ellen Beals?
都赞成去找艾琳·比尔吗
Does Sasha know you're here?
萨沙知道你们来找我吗
No. Um, we love Sasha
不知道 我们很敬爱他
but we realize he may have led us astray
但我们意识到他强迫我们
when he forced us to compete against China at the Rock.
在岩石和中国队比赛可能是错误的
He didn't force us.
他没强迫我们
I think what we're trying to say
我们的意思是
is the Rock girls do respect the National Committee
岩石运动员很尊敬国家委员会
and we didn't mean to violate any rules
我们并没想违反任何规则
and we won't let it happen again.
我们保证不会有下次
I'm glad to hear that, Payson.
那样最好 佩森
Unfortunately, you're not on the National Team
但是 你不在国家队
so you didn't violate any rules.
没违反什么规则
But I would like to hear from the girls who did.
我想听听这些当事者的意见
What exactly do you want to hear?
你想要听什么
That your loyalty is to
你们忠诚于
the National Gymnastics Organization of America.
美国国家体操组织
Because after all, you are competing for your country.
毕竟 你们是代表国家参赛的
And that is an honor and a pledge I take very seriously.
我认为那是很神圣的荣誉和誓言
So, what I'm asking, going forward,
所以 我想知道的是 在今后
is who do you pledge your allegiance to?
你们会和谁站在统一战线上
Your club coach or your National Team?
俱乐部教练 还是国家队
I pledge my allegiance to my country
我宣誓效忠于国家
and the National Gymnastics Organization.
以及全国体操组织
The National Committee will be very pleased to hear that, Lauren.
国家委员会将很高兴得到你的效忠 萝伦
I do, too. I would like to hear you say it.
我也是 我想听你亲口说出来
I pledge my allegiance to the National Gymnastics Organization.
我宣誓效忠于全国体操组织
And Emily?
艾米莉呢
I pledge my allegiance to the National Gymnastics Organization.
我宣誓效忠于全国体操组织
It makes me very happy to see you girls this way.
我很高兴看到这样的你们
You know, you girls can trust me.
你们绝对可以相信我
I was an elite gymnast, too, back in the day.
过去 我也是个很出色的体操运动员
My goal was also to go to the Olympics
也想参加奥♥运♥会
but even though I followed all the rules
但尽管我循规蹈矩
and worked harder than any other girl I knew,
比其他任何人都更努力
I still didn't make the Olympic Team.
可还是没能进奥♥运♥队
It was the biggest disappointment of my life.
那是我人生最大的挫折
But, the consolation is now I'm in the position
但 令人欣慰的是我现在有能力
to make other girls' dreams come true.
帮助其他人实现梦想
No one loves this sport more than I do.
没人比我更热爱体操
Look at me. I'm getting teary-eyed.
看我 太激动了
I'm just so relieved to see you girls
你们能主动做出正确的决定
taking charge and making the right move.
让我很高兴
So, are we still suspended? And what about France?
那我们还会被停赛吗 法国之行呢
It's a really big meet. We want to be there.
这次比赛很重要 我们很想参加
I will plead your case to my colleagues and see what I can do.
我会向委员会提出请求 尽全力帮你们
Miss Beals, when you speak to the committee,
比尔小姐 你和委员会谈的时候
can you talk to them about my scholarship?
能不能顺便提一下我奖学金的事
I'm sorry, Emily, you broke the rules by having a job,
抱歉 艾米莉 你打工违反了规则
and now, it's beyond my control.
对此我恐怕无能为力了
Well, girls, I'll be in touch.
好了 各位 随时保持联♥系♥
May I have a word with you? Of course.
我能和你谈谈吗 当然
I would like to be petitioned onto the National Team.
我想请♥愿♥加入国家队
You've only been back training for a few weeks.
你才回来训练了两周
Do you think you're ready?
你准备好了吗
You only get one chance. I'm ready.
你只有一次机会 我准备好了
And Sasha? What does he think?
萨沙呢 他怎么说
I know my own body and I know what I'm capable of.
我了解自己的身体 也清楚我的能力
I see. Well, I'll certainly bring it up with the committee.
好 我会向委员会提出申请的
Thank you. You won't regret it.
谢谢 我不会让你失望的
I am back and better than ever.
我没事了 甚至比以往任何时候都好
Why do I feel sick to my stomach?
我觉得很愧疚
For the same reason I do.
我也是
Every time I see Sasha, I feel like we betrayed him.
一看到萨沙 我就感觉我们背叛了他
What if he was right?
万一他是对的呢
What if Ellen Beals was just trying to get us to cave
万一艾琳·比尔只是设法让我们屈服
and we did?
而我们傻乎乎的上钩了
I really liked the idea of having control of our own fate.
我喜欢掌控自己的命运
Which is what we did by going to Beals
所以才去找比尔
and taking care of it ourselves.
自己做决定啊
I just hope if and when he finds out he doesn't hate us.
我只希望他发现的时候 不要恨我们
Here to chew me out some more?
又来训斥我的吗
I'm here to keep an eye on you.
我是来看着你的
Something I should have been doing all along.
我早该这么做了
You brought me here to take the girls and gym to the next level.
是你找我来 帮助她们和体操馆提升水平
I've done that. But at what cost?
我做到了 但代价呢
I don't trust you anymore.
我不再信任你了
The girls trust me and that's all that matters.
她们相信我 这就够了
Hey. You've all been distracted today and I know why.
我知道为什么你们今天心神不宁的
You heard about the National Team
你们听说了国家队
practice yesterday in Denver and you're nervous.
昨天在丹佛训练 所以很紧张
Don't be. It was a desperate move to get you to cave,
没必要 那是为让你们屈服做的最后一搏
but you didn't.
但你们顶住了压力
And I am so sure they're taking you all to France that, Emily...
我很确定你们会去法国 艾米莉
...I expedited your passport.
我给你办好了护照
Oh, my gosh. I've never had a passport before.
哦 天哪 这是我第一个护照
Well, pretty soon it's going to be filled with
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表