剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
很快上面就会有
visa stamps from all over the world.
世界各地的签证印戳
I'm so proud of you, girls.
我真为你们感到骄傲
We've stood together and we've stood strong and I promise you,
我们团结一心 意志坚定 我保证
your trust in me is going to pay off.
你们对我的信任不会白费的
Maybe right now, in fact.
就是现在了
Miss Beals, back so soon?
比尔小姐 这么快又回来了
Sooner than I thought.
比我想象的要快
I have good news. The committee has lifted the girls' suspension.
好消息 委员会已经撤消了停赛
And I'm here to announce the rankings
现在我将宣布接下来
for the upcoming tournament in France.
法国锦标赛之行的排名
I am happy to announce, for the first time,
我很高兴宣布 这也是第一次
that Kaylie Cruz will be ranked number one,
凯莉·克鲁兹将作为头号♥选手
and will be going to France as the team captain.
而且以队长的身份前往法国
Beth Atchinson is second,
贝丝·爱金森名列第二
and Emily Kmetko is officially ranked number three.
艾米莉·克迈特科正式名列第三
I'm ranked third? What about Kelly Parker?
我第三名 凯丽·帕克呢
Kelly unfortunately suffered a wrist sprain today
很不幸 凯丽今天扭伤了手腕
and won't be going to France.
不能去法国了
What about me? You didn't make the top six this time, Lauren.
那我呢 这次你没进前六名 萝伦
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I got a bronze medal against the Chinese here at the Rock.
在岩石和中国队比赛的时候我得了铜牌
But you choked against them in China.
但你在中国输的很惨
This is ridiculous!
这太可笑了
Nobody else had the guts to come to you to apologize
她们没谁有胆子去向你道歉
until I talked them into it!
都是我的功劳
I'm the reason we came to see you this morning
多亏了我 今早我们才会去见你
and I'm the reason we all pledged our allegiance
也是因为我 我们才会都宣誓效忠于
to you and the NGO. Me.
你和全国体操组织 是我
We appreciate your loyalty, Lauren,
对你的忠诚我们很感激 萝伦
but there will be other meets.
但还有很多其它比赛
Someone will call you today to make travel arrangements.
今天会有人和你联♥系♥安排日程的
Oh, and Payson, we've agreed to consider your petition.
还有佩森 我们同意考虑你的请♥愿♥了
You'll be coming to France
你也随队到法国
to perform for the committee as a whole.
在全体委员会前进行表演
I think that's everything. See you girls in France.
就这些了 法国见
Sasha...
萨沙
...we're so sorry.
对不起
No, um... there's nothing to be sorry about.
没什么对不起的
You're all going to France and that was the whole point, right?
你们要去法国了 这才是最重要的 不是吗
Look, um, if you're gonna win,
听着 想要赢的话
you should get back to training.
就赶快去训练
So, I guess they don't trust you as much as you thought they did.
依我看 女孩们也不像你所想的那样相信你
I want to go to France. What can I do about it?
我想去法国 我能做什么
I don't know. But I am not staying home, so figure it out!
我不知道 但我不要在这儿 想出办法来
Great.
非常好
Payson.
佩森
Look, um...
听着
I know you don't want to hear this right now,
我知道你不想听
but you'll only get one shot to petition onto the National Team,
但你只有一次机会去申请进入国家队
and you're not ready.
你还没准备好
I've got two weeks, I'll be ready.
还有两周 我会准备好的
Are you ok? Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吧 我没事
Your feelings aren't just a little hurt?
是不是感觉有点伤心
My feelings are irrelevant.
我的感觉不重要
I encouraged the girls to take their fate
我鼓励女孩们掌握自己的命运
into their own hands and they did.
她们付诸行动了
Unfortunately, they then put it in the hands of the wrong person.
但是 她们却把命运交错了人
Do you really think Ellen Beals wants to hurt the girls?
你真的认为艾琳·比尔会伤害女孩们吗
I think she wants to control them.
她更想控制她们
She doesn't care about their ambitions
她想要姑娘们帮她完成自己的抱负
unless they further her own.
否则她是不会在乎她们的
And if the girls fail to do that,
如果女孩们没有达到她的目标
then she'll use her power on the National Committee
她就会尽她所能
to kill their dreams by keeping them off the Olympic Team.
把女孩们踢出国家队
But that's not fair. Well, that's the sport.
这不公平 这就是竞技
But I can't change that. Only the girls can.
但我也无力改变 只有她们自己能掌握自己
And they almost did.
她们差一点就成功了
How do you think Sasha's really feeling?
萨沙真实的感受是什么
He's got to be hurt.
他很伤心
But he did say the whole point was to go to France.
他也说了能去法国是最重要的
Hello? Doesn't anyone care that I'm totally getting screwed here?
难道就没人注意到我被挤出来了吗
We're sorry, Lo, but you got to go to China and we didn't.
很抱歉 但你去了中国 我们没去
Oh, so tit for tat... Is that how it works?
一报还一报 是这样吗
I can't believe this. I have to go to France.
难以置信 法国我去定了
I'm looking for Kaylie Cruz. That's me.
凯莉·克鲁兹在吗 我就是
I'm from Gymnastics Now magazine.
我是体操先锋的
We need your photo approval for the cover shot.
你需要确认一下封面照片
I'll take that.
我来
We all get photo approval.
我们都要确认一下
What's this?
什么
We're all supposed to be on the cover.
封面上应该有我们的
Lauren! Wait!
萝伦 等等
Look, I'm sorry!
我很抱歉
I didn't know it was just gonna be me on the cover.
我不知道封面照片上只有我
Of course you didn't, because the universe just opens up
你当然不知道了 因为全世界都争着
and gives Kaylie Cruz whatever her heart desires!
要满足凯莉·克鲁兹的所有愿望呢
That's not true. You're right!
不是这样的 你说的没错
There's something you didn't get.
有一些东西你是没法得到
You didn't get Carter. I did.
卡特 我得到了他
And the night you called,
你给他打电♥话♥的那晚
he didn't answer because he was with me.
他没回给你是因为他和我在一起
Sleeping with me. He picked me.
和我上♥床♥ 他选了我
Someone finally picked me!
终于有人选我而不是你
Oh! Hey, honey!
宝贝
I was just gonna grab a quick bite to eat with Steve.
我正打算和斯蒂夫去吃个饭呢
Is that OK? Two nights this week? Is it getting serious?
可以吗 一周两次 你们越来越认真了啊
Oh, not really. I just don't think he likes to eat alone.
也不是 我想他不喜欢一个人用餐吧
So, how was your day?
你今天怎么样
They lifted the suspension and I'm going to France!
他们取消了停赛处罚 我要去法国了
What?! Oh, my gosh, that's so exciting!
什么 太好了
Oh, my God! Damon's in Europe.
我的天啊 戴蒙就在欧洲
Do you know where he'll be? Maybe you'll get to see him!
你知道他在哪里吗 说不定可以见一面
I have no idea where Damon is
我不知道他在哪儿
and I'm going to France to compete.
还有 去法国是去比赛的
And only to compete. OK.
只有比赛 好吧
Although I'm going to miss a week of work at the Pizza Shack
我会耽误披萨小屋一周的工作
and we need that money for the rent.
我们需要那笔钱来付房♥租
Don't worry about it. It'll get paid.
别担心 会有办法的
Something will fall in our laps. It always does.
幸运之神总是十分眷顾我们
Just as long as it doesn't fall out of Steve Tanner's wallet.
只要这眷顾不从斯蒂夫的钱包中飞来
It won't.
不会的
In fact, I told Steve that we wanted his respect, not his money,
我已经告诉斯蒂夫我们要的是尊重而不是钱了
so you don't have to worry about him or anyone else owning us.
所以你没必要担心了
Thanks, Mom. You're welcome.
谢谢你 妈 不客气
Mr. Tanner, your date is waiting. Right this way.
唐纳先生 您的同伴已经来了 这边走
You look lovely. Thank you.
你看起来真漂亮 谢谢
We're just having drinks.
我们就喝点东西
Look, I have a date, so let's cut to the chase.
我还有约 我就直奔主题了
What do you want, Ellen,
你想要什么 艾琳
and how do you want me to help you get it?
需要我怎么帮你
And here I thought I was your date.
我以为我才是你的约会对象吧
OK. I want Sasha Belov out. Of The Rock?
好吧 我想让萨沙·别洛夫出局 离开岩石体操馆吗
Of the sport, but I'll start with The Rock.
让他离开体操 我想当岩石的教练
Why? You got want you wanted.
为什么 你已经得到你想要的了
The girls kissed your ring.
女孩们已经转向你了
They know where their loyalties have to lie.
她们知道她们该效忠于谁
Look, we have a chance at engineering
我们有机会掌管历史上
one of the best U.S. Women's Olympic Teams in history.
最好的一支体操队
But not with girls thinking for themselves
只要女孩们不一意孤行
or being empowered by some renegade coach.
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表