剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
I figured out what's going on between you and Sporty Spice.
我猜到了你和佩森之间有什么事
Payson and I are just friends.
佩森和我只是朋友
But you like a little muscle and sweat in your sugar.
但你说这话好像底气不足啊
I admit to respecting a serious jock-ette.
我承认我很欣赏这种运动型的女生
Then, how about a little one-on-one?
那么我们来单挑怎么样
Are we talking basketball or...
你在说篮球还是
Get your head out of the gutter.
你可别想歪了
Yes, basketball. Six-ish?
没错 篮球 六点钟怎么样
The public court at Chautauqua Park?
肖托夸公园的公共球场
Unless you're afraid that
除非你害怕自己
your male ego can't take being beaten by a girl.
一个大男人输给一个小女生
You're on.
说定了
Oh, it's so cute!
噢 太可爱了
Whose dog is that?
这是谁的狗
Mine!
我的
Ours!
我们的
What? They have a dog together now?
什么 他们现在都一起养狗了吗
She doesn't have an identification chip
它身上没有识别芯片
and we put up fliers everywhere,
我们四处张贴了启事
but nobody's claimed her. And to be perfectly honest,
但没人认领它 而且说实话
I've fallen completely in love with her. So...
我非常喜欢它 所以
...can we keep her?
我们能留下它吗
Payson, there is absolutely no way
佩森 现在我们根本没有
we can deal with a dog right now.
闲工夫来养狗
I can't believe you would even consider it.
你甚至不应该有这种想法
I know it's been hard paying the bills and getting by
我知道老爸在明尼苏达赚的钱
with what Dad makes in Minnesota,
仍不足以支付全部账单
but I promise,
但是我保证
I will do my part. I'll share my room with her.
我会做好分内的事 可以让它住在我屋
I'll share my food with her.
我会把我的食物分给它
I'll take her for a walk everyday. Please? Dad?
每天溜它 求你了 老爸
I'm sorry, honey, your mom's right.
抱歉 宝贝 你妈妈说得对
Maybe Max can keep her.
或许麦克斯可以收养它呢
He can't.
他不能
Well neither can we.
可是我们也不能啊
You guys are gonna have to give her up.
你们还是放弃它吧
I'm sorry, Payson.
对不起 佩森
I wasn't sure you'd come.
没想到你还真来了
I said I was coming, didn't I?
我说了会来 不是吗
Yeah, but after all that doggy drama with Payson,
没错 但是跟佩森上演了狗狗闹剧后
I thought you might have forgotten about me.
我以为你早把我抛到脑后了
I told you, Payson and I are just friends.
跟你说过了 我和佩森只是朋友
Right. So, are you ready?
好吧 那么 准备好了吗
Shirts or skins?
你选穿衣队还是光膀队
I'll be shirts this game.
这场我是穿衣队
Bring it in.
来吧
You sure you want to give me that advantage?
你确定你要让我先进攻吗
You don't know who you're up against.
别小看你的对手哦
You're good. I play to win.
你很不赖啊 冲着胜利来的
Clearly.
看出来了
Payson's not the only jock at The Rock.
岩石不是只有佩森一个运动型女生
I had to do something to get your attention.
要吸引你的注意力 我得下点功夫
Well, you got it.
你成功了
That's...
这可是
a personal foul.
个人犯规
If you want a more physical game,
如果你想要更多身体接触
then I want to go legit.
那就听清楚规则
No more kissy kissy until we go on a date.
约会前不能接吻
Isn't this a date? No.
这不就是约会吗 不是
A date is what happens after you ask me out and I say yes.
你约我而我同意了之后才算是约会
You OK? Yeah.
你还好吧 还好
I hope we're not interrupting anything.
希望我没有打搅二位
I heard you two were coming in for some late night sessions,
我听说你们两人晚上在这里加练
so I thought why not bring Tessa in for a little extra training.
所以我想为什么不让特萨也多练习一会呢
Although, it looks like my coaching style's
虽然我的执教方式
a little different than yours, Austin.
与你的略有不同 奥斯丁
Don't engage her. That's exactly what she wants.
别理她 她巴不得你这样
You just walk to the end of that vault run,
你只需走到跳马跑道的起点处
clear your head of everything else and think:
别的什么都别想 只对自己说
"I can do this."
我能行
Sorry I missed your call last night.
抱歉昨晚一开始没接到你的电♥话♥
You sounded really upset.
你听起来很沮丧
My parents totally freaked out about Phoebe.
我爸妈不愿意养菲比
They let me keep her last night,
他们允许我昨晚收留它
but they said I have to take her to a shelter after practice.
但是他们要我在训练后给它找个收♥容♥所♥
That sucks.
真糟糕
Someone will adopt her, right?
有人会收养它的 对吗
We couldn't possibly be
不可能就只有
the only two who think she's irresistible.
咱们两个喜欢它吧
Aw, hey, she's a little superstar.
它可是个小明星呢
Someone else will want her for sure.
肯定会有别人愿意收养它的
If Cruz makes World Team, we're screwed.
要是克鲁兹进了国家队 我们就完蛋了
She's gonna be a magnet for all the money
她会像磁铁一样 吸走本属于你的
and endorsements that you need to score.
全部金钱和赞助
Kaylie's been busting her butt trying to land a Yurchenko
这两天凯莉一直在十分努力地练习
two-and-a-half for the last two days.
尤尔琴科两周半
There's no way she's going to be ready
她想在自♥由♥操 高低杠 平衡木上
to compete with Tessa on floor, bars, and beam.
赢过特萨根本没门
You sure? Trust me, Mom.
你确定吗 相信我 妈妈
Tessa's in, Kaylie's out,
特萨入选 凯莉落选
and I'm the next captain of the US Team.
我将成为下一任美国队队长
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Nervous. Don't be.
紧张 别紧张
All you have to do is show Sasha clean routines
只需要让萨沙看到你在四个项目中
on all four events and you're in.
干脆利索的表现 你就能入选
Except, um, I'm not doing all four events.
可是 我不做全部四个项目
I'm... only doing vault.
我只做跳马
What? Is Sasha cool with this?
什么 萨沙没意见吗
We haven't told him yet.
我们还没告诉他
OK, now I'm nervous.
好吧 现在换我紧张了
OK, gather round.
好啦 集♥合♥
Three girls are competing
我们有三名队员
for the final spot on the World Team.
竞争世赛队的最后席位
So let's hear it for Kaylie Cruz, Tessa Grande,
让我们为凯莉·克鲁兹 特萨·格兰德
and Annie Dillon.
及安妮·迪伦鼓掌加油吧
All right, Let the games begin!
好啦 比赛开始
Tessa, let's see what you've got.
特萨 亮出你的绝活
Come on, Tessa, kill it.
加油 特萨 拿下它
Wow, Sasha, did you see that round off layout, layout?
萨沙 看到她的踺子直体翻了吗
You can do it! You got this, Annie.
你能行 你能行的 安妮
All right, Tessa! Let's hear it!
很棒 特萨 鼓掌啊
OK, Kaylie, you're up.
好了 凯莉 轮到你了
Let's see you on beam.
先做平衡木
Sasha?
萨沙
I'm not doing beam. You're not doing beam?
我不做平衡木了 不做平衡木
Uh, OK, let's, uh... Let's see your bars then.
好吧 那做高低杠吧
I'm not doing bars.
我也不做高低杠
Uh, well, what you better start doing is some explaining.
那你最好给我个解释
I'm not doing four events.
我不做全部的四个项目
I'm only showing my vault today.
我今天只做跳马
Trust me, it's all you need to see.
相信我 这足够了
And this is your doing?
你就是这么帮她的吗
I thought I said no surprises.
我说过别耍什么花样
It's not a surprise.
这不是耍花样
It's a strategy.
策略而已
What are they talking about?
他们在嘀咕什么
Kaylie's only doing vault. What? No way!
凯莉只做跳马 什么 不可能
And you willingly signed on for this risk, Kaylie?
你甘愿冒这个险吗 凯莉
Well, may I ask why?
能告诉我为什么吗
I just asked myself,
我只是问我自己
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表