剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Check this out.
看看这个
A flight from London to Bucharest.
有一趟从伦敦到布加勒斯特的航♥班♥
It leaves fifteen minutes
在我们转机飞往
before our connecting flight to Budapest.
布达佩斯前十五分钟起飞
I am going to be on that flight.
我要搭那趟航♥班♥
Right. Not without a ticket.
行 除非你有票
Oh, hey, do you know somebody with a gold card that I could use?
嘿 你知道谁有金卡可以借我用一下吗
As if.
没有
Look. We're in trouble. All of us.
听着 我们有大♥麻♥烦了 我们三个
We just got our asses handed to us by Pinewood.
我们惨败给了松林
Pinewood.
松林啊
The NGO is using this meet to
全国体操组织会通过这次比赛
take another look at us three.
对我们进行重♥新♥评♥定♥
And without Sasha,
没有萨沙
there is a definite chance that none of us are going to Worlds.
我们三个很可能都无法参加世锦赛
Where on earth did you get that idea?
你听谁瞎说的
Your dad.
你♥爸♥爸
That's what he told Darby.
他就是这么对达比说的
Well, he didn't tell me.
他怎么没告诉我
Look, Payson, I know you're lovesick over your boyfriend,
佩森 我知道你很思念你的男朋友
but this is crazy.
但这样做太疯狂了
No, it's not.
不 不是的
Sasha is the only person left that believes in me.
萨沙是唯一相信我的人
I need him and I want to go too.
我需要他 我也要去
Forget it. No way.
算了吧 没门
Why not?
为什么
Because you're already in big trouble with the NGO.
因为全国体操组织 你的麻烦已经够大了
And I'll be in a lot more trouble if we don't
但如果萨沙不回来 我去不了世锦赛
get Sasha back and I don't go to Worlds.
我的麻烦就更大了
Okay. Because you two will
好吧 由于没有我你们两个
screw this up without me...
肯定会把事情搞砸...
...three tickets. Yes!
三张票 太棒了
How are we going to get away from Summer and Darby?
我们要怎么摆脱萨默和达比呢
Oh, I'm sure we can figure something out.
哦 肯定会有办法的
Okay, Bucharest, Concourse B, Gate 17.
到布加勒斯特 B大厅 17号♥检票口
It's now boarding.
正在检票登机
Where is Lauren?
萝伦呢
Hey did you get the tickets?
买♥♥到票了没有
Yes and they cost a bloody fortune. I am so dead.
买♥♥到了 花了一大笔钱 我死定了
Will Summer Van Horn please come to the white courtesy phone.
请萨默·范·霍恩小姐到白色免费电♥话♥处
Will Summer Van Horn please come to the white courtesy phone.
请萨默·范·霍恩小姐到白色免费电♥话♥处
One down...
搞定一个了
One to ditch.
还剩一个
Excuse me, Coach Conrad,
不好意思 康拉德教练
we're going to use the restroom, okay?
我们要去一下洗手间 可以吗
Okay, but hurry. Our flight should be boarding soon.
去吧 但要快点 我们马上要登机了
We will.
好的
You know, wait. I need to go too. I'll go with you guys.
等一下 我也要去 我和你们一起吧
We have five minutes till they close the gate.
还有五分钟检票口就要关了
Where is Concourse B?
B大厅在哪儿
It's up a level. Come on, this way.
在楼上 快 这边
Well, if it isn't Emily Kmetko
哟 这不是艾米莉·克迈特科
and her chain gang.
和她的死党们吗
Kelly Parker.
凯丽·帕克
What are you doing here?
你在这里干吗
The NGO called me
我在休斯顿治疗脚伤时
while I was in Houston doing rehab on my ankle.
全国体操组织联♥系♥了我
They asked me to come to Budapest as a replacement.
他们让我作为替补到布达佩斯去
So, surprise!
很惊讶吧
You didn't even qualify for the World Team.
你根本没资格参加世锦赛
Yeah, I guess they're having
是啊 我想他们是
doubts about Kaylie coming back from her injury.
对凯莉归队不抱太大希望吧
If anyone's really buying that.
估计也没人会抱希望
Isn't the gate for Budapest down on Concourse A?
去布达佩斯的检票口是在下面的A大厅吗
Have you seen the girls?
你看到姑娘们了吗
No. I was answering a page.
没有 我刚回电♥话♥去了
At least I thought I was. No one was there.
至少我以为是 可那里没人
Why? Aren't they with you?
怎么了 她们不是和你在一起吗
Well, they were. I mean, I thought they were.
是的 我是说 我以为她们和我在一起
Well, if they're not with you, then where are they?
她们没和你在一起 那去哪里了呢
I know where they are.
我知道她们去哪儿了
Yeah, I just saw them. They were headed to Concourse B.
我刚看到她们了 她们往B大厅去了
And they were in a big hurry.
而且像是在赶时间
No turning back now.
不能反悔了
I am so sorry, Kim.
很抱歉 金姆
I'm taking the next flight to Romania.
我会搭下一班飞机到罗马尼亚
I'll find the girls. I promise.
我会找到她们的 我保证
Try not to worry. Okay.
别担心 好的
You know what? They are doing this to make me look bad.
我告诉你 她们这样做是要给我难堪
And that is exactly what I'm going to tell the NGO!
我会如实向全国体操组织汇报的
Darby. Shut up. You are not telling the NGO anything,
达比 闭嘴 你就说她们错过了班机
except that the girls missed their flight
但今晚会准时到布达佩斯报到
but will be in Budapest in time for registration tonight.
其它的一个字都不能说
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Right.
好吧
Okay.
行
But if they're not there I am not taking the fall for this.
但如果她们没有赶到的话 后果自负
They'll be there.
她们会赶到的
They have to be there.
她们必须赶到那里
How much trouble do you think we're in?
你觉得我们闯了多大的祸
On a scale of one to ten?
用1到10来衡量的话
Five thousand.
Okay, here's the plan.
好吧 计划是这样的
We land in Bucharest at 10 a.m.
我们上午10点到达布加勒斯特
And it takes one hour to get from the airport to Snagov
从机场到萨沙所在的斯拉戈夫
where Sasha lives.
要一个小时
The last train from Snagov to Budapest
从斯拉戈夫到布达佩斯的最后一趟火车
leaves at 4 p.m.,
下午4点出发
which means, once we find Sasha
也就是说 我们找到萨沙之后
we've only got two hours
只有两个小时
to convince him to come back to The Rock.
来说服他回岩石
Well that makes me feel much better.
这下可让我安心多了
What is that?
这是什么
An energy drink. I think. I can't read the label.
能量饮料吧 我看不懂标签
Are you crazy?
你疯了吧
Do you have any idea how many energy drinks
你知不知道能力饮料里面
have banned substances in them.
含有多少违禁药物的成分啊
I mean, what if something illegal comes up
如果你比赛后的尿检结果
in your urine test after the meet?
呈阳性怎么办
I wasn't thinking. I only had a few sips.
我没想那么多 我只喝了几口
You haven't been thinking at all lately.
你最近做事真的不用大脑思考
You're totally unfocused
你完全不在状态
because you can't stop thinking about Damon.
因为你无法忘记戴蒙
Well, I guess I'm going to have to... because we broke up.
我想我必须要忘记他 因为我们分手了
What?
什么
We broke up. For real. For good.
我们分手了 彻底分了 永远分了
I'm sorry, Emily.
对不起 艾米莉
Look at the bright side.
往好的方面想
At least you never slept with him.
起码你没有跟他上过床
Oh my god! You did.
天哪 你做了
You finally slept with him?
你最终还是跟他上♥床♥了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I don't know. But I broke up with him.
我不知道 但是我提出分手的
Why?
为什么
Because I think there's something going on between him and Kaylie.
因为我觉得他和凯莉之间有什么
No way.
不可能
I know Kaylie. And one thing she'd never, ever do,
我了解凯莉 她绝对不可能
is steal your boyfriend.
去抢你的男友
She's right.
她说得对
Do you think I made a terrible mistake?
你们觉得我犯大错了吗
Oh, hey.
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表