剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
我们不会要唐纳一分钱的
Have you seen my stilettos? Where are they?
看见我的细高跟没 放哪儿了
Oh, there's one. Promise me.
找到一只 答应我
I don't want to be humiliated in front of Lauren
我可不想在萝伦 或是体操馆
and everyone else at the gym.
其他队员面前颜面扫地
Found them! Mom.
找到了 妈
I promise, Emily.
我保证 艾米莉
So, what's the deal?
怎么回事
I know you got my message. Why didn't you ever call me back?
我知道你收到了短♥信♥ 为什么不回电
Look, I just need to know. What's going on?
我只是想知道 发生了什么
Look, I know I've pushed and pulled you back and forth
我知道我一直对你若即若离
and I can understand why you didn't come running
我也能理解为什么在我需要的时候
when I called, but...
你没有来安慰我 但
...I know what I want now
我已经想清楚自己要什么了
and I can forgive you for sleeping with Lauren...
我可以原谅你和萝伦的一♥夜♥情♥
Kaylie... If you could just give us another chance...
凯莉 你能不能再给我们一次机会
It's too late. Why? Why is it too late?
已经晚了 为什么 为什么晚了
You don't love me anymore?
你不再爱我了吗
I'll always love you, it's just...
我会一直爱着你 只是
I think we're better as friends.
我们还是做朋友吧
We were always friends... Just friends.
我们一直都是朋友 只做朋友
Is, um... is there something you're not telling me?
你有 有什么事瞒着我吗
Look...
是这样
All I know to tell you right now is that it's over.
我现在只想说 我们不可能了
OK. Um...
好吧
if that's how you feel.
如果这是你想要的
Excuse me, I need to use the ladies' room.
抱歉 我去下洗手间
Pizza Shack, how can I service your hunger attack?
披萨小屋 需要来点什么填填肚子
You can turn around.
你可以转个身
Lauren?
萝伦
God! What are you doing?!
天 你在干什么
I'm seducing you, Mr. Anderson.
我在勾引你啊 安德森先生
Well, don't!
别这样
I thought you'd like it.
我还以为你会喜欢
I do. I would. But...
喜欢 我喜欢 可是
Kaylie's here.
凯莉在这里
What is she doing here?
她来这里干什么
She wants to know why I've been avoiding her.
她想知道我为什么总是躲着她
Why have you been?
你为什么不说
I mean, why haven't you just told her it's over?
我是指 为什么不告诉她你们结束了
I just did. You did?
我刚说了 你说了吗
You didn't tell her why, did you?
你没告诉她为什么吧
That I'm sleeping with you? No.
说我跟你上♥床♥吗 当然没有
But she asked if there was something I'm not telling her.
不过她问我是不是有事瞒着她
If you tell her, she'll hate me
如果你说了 她会恨死我
and I'll lose my best friend.
我就要失去最好的朋友了
She's not your best friend if you're lying to her.
如果你骗她 她就不是你最好的朋友了
We both know secrets hurt more than the truth.
我们都知道隐瞒会比真♥相♥更伤人心
So, you need to make a decision:
所以 你得做个选择
either your friendship with Kaylie or your relationship with me.
是你和凯莉的友谊还是我们的爱情
Why can't I have both?
为什么我不能都拥有呢
Because I still care about Kaylie
因为我还关心凯莉
and I don't want to lie to her.
我不想骗她
You've gotta go before she sees you.
你得赶紧走 免得她看到你
Will I see you tonight? Yes!
那我们晚上见 对
OK. Wait a second.
稍等下
Toss this in the dumpster, would you?
麻烦把这袋垃圾带出去扔了吧
Can someone take our order?
有人吗 我要点餐
Sorry, be right there.
抱歉 就来了
Ok...
好了
Kaylie... At least you were honest.
凯莉 至少你没骗我
Oh, hey. I was just driving by and I saw your car.
好啊 我刚路过这儿看到你的车了
Can we get some service, please?
请问有人帮我们点餐吗
Yeah, coming.
来了
Why are you wearing a trench coat? Is it raining?
你为什么穿着风衣 外面下雨了吗
No, I was chilly. Are you OK?
没 我觉得冷 你没事吧
What did he say?
他说什么了
It's really over.
真的结束了
Honey, I'm so sorry.
亲爱的 真是遗憾
Is everything OK?
一切都好吗
She talked to Carter and he's over her.
她和卡特谈了 他们真结束了
Oh, Kaylie, I'm so sorry.
凯莉 太遗憾了
I feel like an idiot. I just gotta go.
我觉得像个傻瓜 我得走了
I'll call you later, sweetie.
我一会打给你 亲爱的
Is it supposed to rain? How should I know?
今天要下雨吗 我怎么知道
So, thanks for giving my dad permission to date your mom.
谢谢你准许我爸爸跟你妈妈交往
I was under the impression
我误以为
you thought he wasn't good enough for her.
你觉得他配不上你妈妈
It doesn't matter what I think of your father.
我怎么想你♥爸♥爸这不重要
If my mom likes him for some reason,
如果他身上真有吸引我妈妈的地方
then that's none of my business.
那我也不能干预
Oh, I know the "Reason." Ka-ching!
我知道是什么 咣当
Did you hear that? It's the sound of my father
听到没 这就是我爸爸
slipping his money into your mother's g-string.
把钱塞进你妈妈丁字裤的声音
It'll be a cold day in hell
就算这里六月飘雪
before my family takes as much as a postage stamp
我家也绝不会从你♥爸♥爸那里得到
from your father.
一枚邮票钱的
Well, with all this climate change, anywhere could freeze over.
鉴于这气候变化 六月飘雪也不是不可能
Ok, ok. I'm going!
好了好了 我这就走
Whoo! This place is a little spendy, isn't it?
这地方可有点贵啊
Well, I'm paying, so you don't have to worry.
反正是我埋单 你就别操心了
No, I know, I just feel a little funny
不是 我就是觉得有点可笑
eating at such an expensive restaurant when...
在这么高档的餐厅吃饭 却还
When what? Nothing.
还什么 没什么
Are you having some financial problems?
你有经济困难吗
Oh, honey, we're always having financial problems.
亲爱的 我们经济一直困难啊
Especially since Emily lost her scholarship.
特别是艾米莉丢了她的奖学金
But we'll be fine. You know, I'd be happy to help you out.
不过会好的 你知道我很乐意帮你
I appreciate that, Steve.
我很感激 斯蒂夫
But I want you to respect me.
但我希望你尊重我
I do. Emily doesn't think that you do,
我尊重你 艾米莉觉得如果我们拿了
or will, if we take any money from you. And she's right.
你的钱 你就不会尊重我 她说得对
Look at my past.
看看我的过去
Every man I've ever dated has either lent me money
每个我交往过的男人不是借给我钱
or stolen it from me and where has that gotten me?
就是偷我的钱 看看我的下场
Nowhere.
一无是处
I don't think you're nowhere.
我不觉得你一无是处啊
Well, Emily does.
可艾米莉这么想
And to be honest...
说实话
I really want my daughter to respect me, too.
我真的希望我的女儿也能尊重我
So, Steve, I would appreciate it
所以 斯蒂夫 如果你捂紧口袋
if you kept your money in your pocket.
我会非常感激的
OK. I will keep my money in my pocket.
好吧 我会把口袋捂严实的
There is one thing you can help me with, though.
不过确实有件事你能帮我
I'm not exactly sure how to navigate
我真不知道该怎样应对
all the politics of this sport, so...
体操馆的这些是是非非
Do you think they're really serious when they say they're gonna
你觉得他们说要把姑娘们从国家队
suspend the girls from the National Team?
除名是认真的吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么啊
Lauren didn't tell you.
看来萝伦没告诉你
Damn it! What are you doing here this late?
该死 你这么晚在这儿干什么
I have to train harder
如果我要申请
if i'm going to petition onto the National Team.
加入国家队 还更得刻苦训练
Wh... When? As soon as possible.
什么时候 越快越好
If I'm not on the National Team I can't go to Worlds,
如果我进不了国家队 那我就不能参加
which are in just a few months.
几个月后的世锦赛了
And no one's ever won the Olympics without going to Worlds.
没有人不参加世锦赛就得奥♥运♥冠军的
Payson, you're not ready. What are you saying?
佩森 你还没准备好 你说什么
I competed against China.
我挑战过中国队
I'm back. Of course I'm ready.
我回归了 当然准备好了
Come with me. I want to show you something.
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表