剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, not anymore.
没错 但现在不是了
We have a fantastic, new rings specialist.
我们有一位超棒的吊环王
In fact, we've become quite the close friends.
其实也是我的一位密友
Car-Car!
卡特
Carter?
卡特
Oh, my God!
我的上帝啊
Carter, what are you doing?
卡特 怎么会是你
Ask Lauren. She knows why I left.
问萝伦吧 她知道我为什么离开
But I guess she did me a favor.
但看来她帮了我一把
The Rock's going down.
岩石快不行了
Everyone knows Denver is the place to be.
人人都知道该选择丹佛
You've got some serious moves, Lauren.
你跳得真不错 萝伦
On the mats and off.
拿手的可不止体操呢
So, where's your friend, Payson?
你的朋友佩森呢
Probably napping. She likes to rest,
也许正在打盹儿呢 她就爱歇着
and knit and bake cakes.
要么就编织衣服 吃蛋糕
I, however, like to have fun.
而我 比较爱玩
Oh, it's on.
游戏开始
What?
说什么
I said hold me closer.
我说 抱紧点
I say, Max, is it?
这位 麦克斯 是吧
As someone who's been at both The Rock and Denver,
作为一个在岩石和丹佛都呆过的后来人
I have to tell you...
我得告诉你一句话
Girls at The Rock: Great.
岩石的女生 很棒
But the women... in Denver.
但是 丹佛的女人
Oh, I don't know, I mean, the girls at The Rock
我不知道 岩石的女生
are looking pretty impressive right now.
现在看起来很耀眼
You want to dance?
想跳一支舞吗
Thanks. Um, but my dance partner
谢谢 但是我的舞伴
is recording an album in Los Angeles, so...
现在在洛杉矶录专辑 所以
I think I'm gonna sit this one out.
我想这次就算了吧
Yeah, I know what you mean.
我懂你的意思
Kaylie?
凯莉
I've got a shoulder for you to lean on.
我的肩膀随时供你依靠
Two if it's real messed up.
再不成俩肩膀全借你
I'm just so scared,
我只是很害怕
that everything I've worked my entire life for is...
我毕生为之奋斗的理想
just gonna be taken away, at any minute.
随时 都有可能化为泡影
Hey, hey. You don't know what's gonna happen.
将来的事情谁也无法预料
And you can't control it.
你也无能为力
So don't worry about it, right?
所以 别担心了
If I don't worry,
我不担心
then the bills don't get paid.
就没人付账单
And then the car gets taken away,
然后我们的车就会被拖走作抵押
and my brother's medicine doesn't get paid for.
那我们就没钱给我弟弟买♥♥药
My one shot at living a worry-free life
赢得奥♥运♥冠军是让我能过上
was winning gold at the Olympics.
无忧无虑的生活的唯一机会
So that my family didn't have to struggle.
这样我的家人就能过上好日子
And now... that one shot
现在 这唯一的机会
might be ruined because of one stupid mistake.
或许就要因为一个愚蠢的错误而丧失
And I just can't help but be so angry at myself
我无法不痛恨自己
and at my...
痛恨
Who else are you angry with?
你还痛恨谁
At my mother.
我妈妈
I just... I can't help but think
我只是 我心里一直在想
that if she was just better at everything,
如果她每件事都能做得稍微好些
then maybe we wouldn't be living hand to mouth.
或许我们的日子就不会这么苦了
So it's all your mom's fault.
所以全是你妈妈的错
She's the reason you stole the meds?
她是你偷药的罪魁祸首
I know that you think that
我知道
being on a Wheaties box makes you all high and mighty.
代言"冠军的早餐"会让你觉得高人一等
But you weren't there.
但是当时你不在场
Yeah, you're right, I wasn't there.
没错 我不在场
But you had a choice.
但是你还有别的选择
And you let your teammates down
在你偷药的那一刻
when you stole that medicine.
你就已经让你的队友失望了
Regardless of the reason. OK, but my mother...
不管是什么原因 但是我妈妈
OK, you need to stop blaming your mother someday, Emily.
行了 别再责怪你母亲了 艾米莉
My brother was sick.
我弟弟病得不行了
you know what? if your brother was sick,
如果情况真的很严重
Then why didn't you just call an ambulance?
那你为什么不叫救护车
Thanks for the shoulder.
谢谢你的肩膀
Mr. McGowen.
麦高汶先生
May I come in? Of course.
我能进来吗 当然
Sorry to come by unannounced.
抱歉 不请自来了
We thought it was best to get a real
我们认为这样能够看到
and unbiased view of what life is like for Emily.
艾米莉的生活最真实最公正的一面
Yes, well, I was just about to leave for work.
是的 我正准备去上班
At 9 P.M.?
晚上9点才去
What is it that you do?
你是做什么的
I work in an emergency response center.
我在应急中心工作
At the phone bank. I see.
接电♥话♥的 知道了
According to our reports, Emily also has a job.
根据报告 艾米莉也有一份工作
You realize that's unsustainable
你应该明白这会让一位天才
for an elite caliber gymnast, don't you?
体操运动员不堪重负
Well, she did medal against China,
她在对中国的比赛得了奖牌
and made the Worlds Team over other girls
打败了其他没有工作的女孩
who didn't have jobs.
进入了世锦赛队伍
Is this where Emily sleeps?
这是艾米莉睡觉的地方吗
She doesn't have her own room?
她没有自己的房♥间吗
I know it seems a bit odd,
我知道这听起来有点难以置信
but Emily insisted.
但是艾米莉坚持这么做的
What else do you let your daughter insist upon, Mrs. Kmetko?
你还纵容你女儿干过什么事 克迈特科女士
Look, Mr. McGowen,
听着 麦高汶先生
I will do everything I can
我会尽心尽力
to cooperate with your little inquisition
配合你的调查
because I love my daughter more than life itself.
因为我爱我的女儿胜过一切
I don't think you understand
我认为 你不明白
how much specialized commitment it takes
在体操界 像艾米莉这样层次的运动员
to compete in this sport at Emily's level.
需要付出多少刻苦的努力
These girls are thoroughbreds,
这些女孩们都是精挑细选出来的
and they need to be treated that way.
我们必须要善待她们
And I don't think that you people
我觉得你们这些人
understand that your sport
不会明白 这项运动
can eat a family up and everyone in it.
可以让一个家庭变得一贫如洗
I have one special needs child
我的一个孩子需要特殊照顾
and another child that is in the top tier
另一个孩子投身于一项
of an incredibly demanding and expensive sport.
高要求 高投入的运动中
I may not understand a lot of things,
或许我很多事情都不懂
but I do understand commitment.
但是至少我明白什么是付出
So, please, excuse me.
所以 请你离开
Because I need to go to work.
因为我要去上班了
Hey.
等等
I'm not here to judge you, Chloe.
我不是来对你评头论足的 克罗伊
I'm here to try to save your daughter's dream.
我来这里是为了挽回你女儿的梦想
I know how hard this sport can be on a family,
我懂这项运动能给一个家庭带来多大困难
but we both want the same thing for Emily.
但是我们都是为了艾米莉好
Don't we?
不是吗
Poor Payson Keeler.
可怜的佩森·基勒
First, a broken back and now a broken heart.
先是背受伤了 现在心也碎了
You must have been devastated when Sasha left.
萨沙走的时候 你一定很绝望
There will be other coaches.
教练多的是
Yeah, but you only have one first love.
没错 但是初恋只有一个
You don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You know, it's ironic.
你懂的 我指的是你
Everyone was gunning for Sasha,
每个人都对萨沙虎视眈眈
but he was like rubber, it all just bounced right off him.
但他就像橡胶 能把所有的敌人都反弹回去
But all it took was one little kiss from you
但是 你只需要一个轻吻
to bring Sasha the Great to his knees.
就能让萨沙大帝折服
OK, I don't know what rumors you've heard...
我不知道你的那些道听途说
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表