剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Are we in second grade?
我们还是小孩子吗
For the record, I'm not interested in him or any other boy.
我也声明 我对他或其他男孩都没兴趣
That's right. You're only interested in middle-aged men.
那倒也是 你只喜欢中年大叔
So no weirdness between us?
所以我们之间没有尴尬了吧
No more than usual.
绝对没有
What you just did, the story you just told,
你刚跳的 你刚演绎的那段故事
it was... it was inspired.
真是 太震撼了
It's you, Sasha, you inspire me.
是你 萨沙 你给了我灵感
Payson!
佩森
Lauren, what did you do?
萝伦 你做了什么啊
These things always feel a little germy to me.
我总觉得这种地方有很多细菌
I gotta drop ten before Milan.
去米兰前我得减掉十磅
Runway work?
走秀吗
Editorial.
做时尚编辑
Someone may be the new face of Besos. Inc. Company,
贝索斯公♥司♥要招新人了
and it's between me and Brooklyn Decker.
我和布鲁克琳·黛克二选一
Wow! You're really back in the game.
你真的重回正轨了
ticky-ticky, tock-tock.
时间紧迫
An agent at Ford the other day said,
那天福特公♥司♥的一个经纪人说
basically, if you get one
基本上 能够持续一两季
or two seasons out of a girl, you're lucky.
参加时尚秀的女孩 都是幸运儿
Gymnastics is like that, too.
体操也差不多
There's a tiny window of opportunity.
机会稍纵即逝
And they're not even letting me work out.
而我连奋斗的机会都被剥夺了
If you're worried about weight gain,
如果你担心体重的问题
I have this over-the-counter asthma medication.
我有一种非处方的哮喘药
Keeps me energized, not munchie.
让我充满活力 抵抗食欲
I shouldn't risk it.
我不该冒险
Once I'm back, there's random drug testing. Yeah.
一旦我恢复训练 会有随机药检 是
For now, I'll just have to be large and in charge.
现在我只好委曲求全做个肥妹
So, what's the dealio with Mr. Hot Stuff Gym Stud?
和体操馆的帅哥进展如何
Austin? No dealio.
奥斯丁吗 没进展
He's really freaked out about this whole anorexic thing.
他对厌食症真的很小题大做
I guess his sister really did have
我猜他妹妹肯定得过
an out-of-control eating disorder.
非常严重的厌食症
How sad.
真不幸
Yeah.
是啊
Maybe it was a mistake admitting that I had a problem.
也许假装承认我有问题是个错误
I mean, it got me out of rehab,
当然 我不用再做康复治疗了
but now my parents really think I'm sick.
但现在我父母认为我真的有病
And they're buying every word that the therapist says.
理疗师说什么他们都信
Like that I'm gonna die if I keep doing gymnastics.
就好像我如果继续练体操就会死一样
Easy peasy. All you have to do
这事好办 你只需要
is turn your parents against the therapist
挑拨家长和理疗师的关系就行
and you'll be back at The Rock...
这样你就能轻而易举地
...like that.
回岩石训练了
I don't remember being out of breath
在悉尼做这套动作的时候
when I did that routine in Sydney.
我可没有气喘吁吁
Of course I was 16, and my life was a blur then.
当然 那时我才16岁 过得迷迷糊糊的
Can I ask you something?
我能问你个问题吗
Do you ever feel like
你有没有觉得
you missed out on being a teenager, or being...
你错失了花样的年华 或者
What, in love?
恋爱的感觉吗
Lauren told me you have a boyfriend.
萝伦告诉过我 你有男朋友
Had.
有过
I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend or a life anymore.
我现在不允许交男友 或者过正常生活
Which is ironic, since you
讽刺的是 这恰巧都发生在
came here and lifted all of The Rock rules.
你解除岩石所有的禁令之后
Listen, Em, I didn't lift the rules
艾米莉 听着 我解除禁令
because I thought having boyfriends was a good idea.
并不意味着我赞同你们谈恋爱
I lifted them because the one thing this sport requires
而是因为 体操这项运动要求运动员
is absolute self-knowledge.
要有强烈的自觉意识
I know.
我明白
You've got to get with it, girl.
你一定要明白这一点 孩子
You're running out of second chances.
不要再浪费第二次机会了
After the back flip, I do a little body roll.
后空翻之后 我稍稍扭动一下身体
I shake the booty a little bit here.
然后像这样秀一秀美臀
And then I greet my subjects down there.
然后在这里和观众互动一下
And then...
之后
...A perfect double twist.
一个完美的两周下
Your turn.
该你了
All steak. No sizzle. What?
太僵硬了 毫不动人 什么
Congratulations. I've got more sass in my little finger.
恭喜你 我只能竖起小指
They have penicillin for that.
那你可以去消消毒
I'm just saying, you look a little weak up there.
我是说 你的动作有点无力
I'm every bit as strong as you.
我的力量一点也不比你差
She-Ra, this isn't about strong,
非凡的公主希瑞 这可不是比拼力量
this routine is about ooh-la-la.
这套动作的要点在于展示性感
So, enjoying the view?
看得入迷了吗
She's like a Vegas show.
她就像赌城的舞♥女♥一样
All she needs is a head dress and a g-string.
只需要戴上头饰 穿上丁字裤
She's a little too obvious for me.
对我来说 她有点做作
Oh, come on, you wouldn't hit that?
得了吧 难道你不好这口吗
I thought you had it for Payson.
我以为你喜欢的是佩森
There's definitely something special about her.
她确实有与众不同之处
So? Since when did you turn into Susie Matchmaker?
是吗 你什么时候变成了月老
Hello.
你好
I'm just sayin', my buddy Carter got mangled by that girl.
我只想说 我兄弟卡特被那个女孩害惨了
She's a Venus Flytrap. She'll eat you alive.
她就像捕蝇草一样 会把你吃干抹净的
If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were jealous.
要不是我太了解你 我会以为你在吃醋
Poor Payson. She just doesn't have "It."
可怜的佩森 她就是没有那种感觉
I'm trying to teach her my beam routine,
我试着教她我的平衡木动作
but you can't teach someone to be sexy.
但性感这种东西是学不来的
Or subtle.
狡诈也一样
So Max, what do you like to do for fun?
麦克斯 你平时都喜欢做什么
OK, ankles, knees, shoulders,
好吧 脚踝 膝盖 肩膀
crown of the head. That's good, right?
再到头顶 还不错吧
And Lauren says I don't have "It".
萝伦说我没那种感觉
I'll show her "It".
我要让她见识见识我的"感觉"
Crud!
该死
Don't let Lauren get to you.
别受萝伦左右
She does silly, showgirl stuff.
她只会卖♥♥弄自己的身材
You don't need any of that. You're Payson Keeler.
你不需要这些 你是佩森·基勒
You'll do OK without it.
不做那些你也可以
I've never aimed for "OK."
我从不把"可以"当标准
Well, if you're interested, I could help you help yourself.
如果你有兴趣 我可以帮你
Do what?
帮我什么
Not look foolish trying to do Lauren's beam.
帮你做好萝伦的这套平衡木动作
And in the meantime, maybe impress a certain new guy in town.
同时 还能让某位新来的男生眼前一亮
I'm not interested in impressing your buddy Max.
我无意吸引你的朋友麦克斯
And I'm a serious gymnast who doesn't need
我是个认真的体操选手 我用不着
to shake her moneymaker on the beam to get attention.
在平衡木上靠卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥来获得关注
Well, how about to get gold medals?
那么靠此赢得金牌呢
'Cause let's face it, Lauren's got the best beam in the country.
面对现实吧 萝伦的平衡木水平是全国第一
Why, just because sex sells?
为什么 就因为性感有市场
Sort of.
多少有点
Well, I'm not buying. You're not the customer.
我就不会买♥♥账 可你不是观众
But hey, if sexy scares you,
但如果性感令你感到恐慌
you just go ahead and do Lauren's beam your way.
就按你的风格来完成萝伦的动作吧
Emily, where have you been?
艾米莉 你去哪儿了
It's a half hour past curfew.
比规定晚回来了半小时
I walked the long way home.
我走远路回来的
You know you're supposed
训练后要直接回家
to come home straight from practice, right?
这点你很清楚的 对吗
My entire life, you don't care when I come home,
我活这么大 你都不关心我什么时候回来
and now I can't go for a walk? Great.
现在我出去走走都不行 真有意思
I am off to work at the call center. What are you looking at?
我要去呼叫中心上班了 你在看什么
Damon's web page.
戴蒙的主页
No communication, Emily.
不许和他来往 艾米莉
I'm not communicating. I'm just seeing what he's up to.
我没有和他来往 我只是想了解下他的近况
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表