剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
The girl who proves she has what it takes
证明自己有能力帮助国家队
for the USA to win at Worlds will join us in Rio.
在世锦赛上获得胜利的那个人将留下
So, good luck to all of you.
祝你们好运
Get her.
灭了她
Acting as if Tessa has it in the bag.
她那样就跟特萨铁定会赢似的
If Tessa gets the last spot,
如果特萨获得了这个席位
Kelly will be team captain for sure.
凯丽肯定会成为队长
That's gonna happen. Don't let KP mess with your head.
不会的 别受她的影响
You're gonna blow Tessa away.
你肯定会把特萨打得落花流水
Yeah... definitely.
嗯 绝对地
I'm telling you, Kaylie Cruz is history.
告诉你 凯莉·克鲁兹已经是历史了
There's no way she's going
她周五之前
to be ready on all four events by Friday.
绝不可能练好全部四个项目
Oh, really?
真的吗
Well, how about that Sasha is her coach, dumb-dumb?
萨沙是她教练 你想过吗
You actually think that he's going to be impartial? No.
你真以为他会公正无私吗 不会的
Right. This isn't good. You literally cannot
是啊 形势不妙 你是绝对不能
afford to share the spotlight with this girl.
让这女孩抢了你的风头
I mean, look at her. She's beautiful.
你看看她 人长得漂亮
She's a champ.
又是冠军
The sponsors love her.
赞助商都喜欢她
There is a lot of really big money at stake here.
弄不好损失的不是一点点钱
And you know that it's been a long dry spell
你也知道 全国赛上被她打败至今
since you let her beat you at Nationals.
你一直没什么成绩
Can't you...? No, I can't. I can't.
你就不能 不 不行了
I can't keep trying to sell yesterday's champion
我不能一直拿过去的辉煌
to the sponsors anymore. Do you understand?
来吸引赞助商 明白吗
Yeah, I got it. But do you really?
明白 真明白假明白
Yes, I got it. You've told me this a thousand times.
是 我懂了 你跟我说过无数次了
Well, then maybe try listening.
那就听进去一次
Show me that you're listening.
用行动告诉我你听进去了
And you have to make sure that Tessa is on her game
你必须保证特萨以最佳状态
to beat this girl.
来迎接这次比赛
Then you just do what you do best.
然后做你最拿手的
You psych that airhead Kaylie Cruz out, huh?
用你的毒舌让凯莉那个傻妞出局
I'll do whatever it takes
我会不惜一切代价
to make sure Kaylie's out of the picture.
确保凯莉出局
Ok.
好
You know why I'm hard on you, right?
我对你这么严厉 你能理解吧
Right? It's for your own good. All right.
能吗 都是为你好 好了
I know, Mom.
我理解 妈妈
So, what's the deal with you and Payson?
你和佩森是这么回事
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友
And... what are we?
那我们呢
I'm not sure.
我不清楚
Still?
还不清楚
You kissed me.
你吻了我
I... think it was you who kissed me.
应该是你主动吻我的吧
Yeah, but you kissed back.
没错 但你回吻了
Yeah, I guess I did.
是 我回吻了
So?
所以呢
So... Your strawberry lip-gloss is pretty tasty.
你的草莓唇彩味道很好
I wonder why Sasha's having this competition
我在想萨沙为什么这么早就举♥行♥
for the final spot so soon?
这次名额争夺赛
You'd think he'd give you more time to get into shape.
你一定以为他会多给你点时间进入状态
He must have confidence in me.
他一定是对我有信心
Does he? Or is it that he won't look like the bad guy
是吗 还是说这样等你周五表现糟糕
when you choke on Friday and he has to pick Tessa?
那时 他选特萨不选你就怪不得他了
Oops. Didn't mean to distract you.
不好 不是故让你分心的
Whatever she said, shake it off.
不管她说什么 忘掉
Yeah, I already have.
知道 我已经忘了
Really? It doesn't look like it.
真的 看起来不像
I just didn't think I'd have to fight for my spot
我只是没想到这么快就要
on the World Team so soon.
为国家队名额战斗了
You'll be ready.
你会准备好的
I can even stay late and work with you if you want.
愿意的话 我还可以留下来陪你练习
No more secret practices.
不能再私自训练了
Sasha was totally pissed about that last time, remember?
上一次萨沙很生气 忘了吗
Say your good-byes.
说再见吧
If the vet finds a chip in her,
兽医要是找到芯片
then this may be it.
那这就是最后一面喽
I've fallen completely in love with this dog.
我完全爱上这狗狗了
Hey, Payson!
佩森
Spruce Juice for some smoothies and girl talk?
去吃果味冰沙 咱姐妹谈谈
My treat. I've really got to get back home.
我请客 我真得回家了
My dad just came in from Minnesota.
我爸刚从明尼苏达回来
That long-distance thing must be tough for your parents, huh?
分居两地你♥爸♥妈的日子不好过吧
It's hard on all of us.
我们一家都不好过
He must get so lonely in Minnesota.
他一个人肯定很孤单
Do you ever wonder if your father is unfaithful?
你有没有怀疑过你♥爸♥不忠
My father would never cheat on my mother. Never.
我爸永远不会背叛我妈的 永远不会
Excuse me, sir? Did you order the scotch?
打扰 先生 您点的威士忌吗
Chloe? Mark?
克罗伊 马克
Anybody home? Daddy!
有人在家吗 爸爸
Hey. How's my girl been?
我的小丫头怎么样
Missing you like crazy, mostly.
想死你了都
Hello.
你好哇
So, why don't you go find your sister?
去找你妹妹玩吧
I bet your dad's starving.
你♥爸♥肯定饿坏了
I'll leave you two alone
不打扰你们的二人世界
so you can smooch in private.
让你们好好亲热一下
So, when are we going to tell them?
什么时候告诉她俩实话
I don't want to spoil dinner.
我不想破坏晚餐的气氛
You weren't fired, Mark.
马克 你不是被解雇
Your company went under.
你们公♥司♥倒闭了
I know, but I still don't want to get their hopes up
我知道 但没确切把握之前
and tell them I'm looking for a job in Boulder
我不想太早告诉她们我在博尔德找工作
until I know I got it.
免得让她们白高兴
Well, how'd the interview go?
面试怎么样
Guess where they wanted to finish the meeting.
你猜他们最后要去哪儿谈
Bodacious Boulders.
情迷博尔德
That sleazy strip bar thing?
那家乌烟瘴气的脱衣舞吧
Yeah. They said they're looking for a guy
对 他们说要找一个
who likes to work hard and party harder.
会工作 但更会玩儿的人
We don't really want to work for a bunch of guys
我们可不想为一群成天泡在
who hang out at Bodacious Boulders.
脱衣舞吧的人做事
We don't have really much of a choice.
我们也没多少选择
We're still in debt a hundred g's from Payson's surgery,
佩森的手术还欠10万块
we owe more on this house than it's worth,
拿这房♥子抵押也不够
and our savings are all but depleted.
我们的存款也都花光了
Well, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.
看来身不由己 只能认了
A lot of people gotta do what they gotta do.
很多人都是这样的
Guess who's working at Bodacious Boulders?
猜猜我碰见谁在情迷博尔德上班
Who? Chloe Kmetko.
谁 克罗伊·克迈特科
Austin.
奥斯丁
Sorry to bother you so late.
抱歉这么晚打扰你
But I wanted to ask your permission
但我想得到你允许
to work with Kaylie after hours.
陪凯莉做额外练习
I think we've already covered this topic,
这件事我们已经谈过了
and the answer's no. Sasha.
我不同意 萨沙
I'm sure as the World Team coach,
我明白 作为国家队教练
you don't want to seem like
你不想被人认为
you're giving preferential treatment
你在给岩石队员
to any of the Rock girls.
特别照顾
Kaylie really needs the extra help.
但是凯莉真的需要增加训练量
There are other concerns with Kaylie that I can't go into.
我不同意是因为我还有别的顾虑
Like her anorexia?
你指她的厌食症
You know about that?
你知道这事
I was the first person to say anything to her about it.
我是第一个察觉并且警告她的人
My sister struggled with an ED,
我妹妹也曾经得过厌食症
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表