剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
to the guy who pretended to be in the CIA,
一个冒牌中情局特工
I should've stopped caring. Thanks, Emily.
我是该少管闲事 多谢了 艾米莉
Mom, has it ever occurred to you to date
妈妈 博尔德那么多男人
one of the other hundred thousand men in Boulder?
你就没想过找其他人吗
Maybe one whose daughter isn't out to get me?
找个没有刁蛮女儿的人
The Rock is my life, too. Ugh!
我也是岩石的一份子 算了吧
Can't I have one thing that's mine?
我就不能拥有一样属于自己的东西吗
I don't even have my own freaking room!
我连专属的房♥间都没有
You know what? Here's an idea.
你知道吗 我有个想法
Why don't you spend a little less time socializing at The Rock
与其在岩石忙着搞社交
and get a second job to help out around here,
不如再找份工作帮我们摆脱窘境
so that maybe, just this once,
好歹有那么一次
I don't have to carry this entire family!
让我不用背负整个家庭的责任
If you even bothered to ask,
如果你稍微关心一下
you would know that I start my new job tonight!
就会知道 我今晚就要开始新工作了
Great. Great!
好极了 好极了
I know we never joined any of the Parents' Boards
我知道 以前孩子们在别的体操馆训练时
at any of the other gyms the girls went to because...
我们从未加入过家长委员会
As long as we remained neutral,
只要我们保持中立
we wouldn't risk spoiling their experience
就不会因为政♥治♥原因
with our political involvement.
影响到孩子们的体操之路
Which is fine when the girls were little
那时她们还小 还没遭遇危机
and there wasn't as much at stake.
这么做自然是好事
What happens if you don't win?
如果你落选了怎么办
Now, it's awkward for Payson at The Rock,
现在佩森在岩石的处境已经够尴尬了
and Steve Tanner's certainly not gonna keep you on as manager.
斯蒂夫·唐纳也绝不会留你当经理
And what if he does send Sasha packing?
如果他真要把萨沙赶走呢
Then we go with him.
我们和他同进退
What? What?
你说什么 什么
Sasha is the only reason I haven't given up yet.
萨沙是我坚持下去的唯一理由
He's my only hope to make it to the Olympics.
他是我进入奥♥运♥会的唯一希望
He believes in me and I believe in him.
我们信任彼此
Do you really think any other coach would take me now?
你们觉得现在还有教练愿意要我吗
Payson, we can't just pick up and follow Sasha around the country.
佩森 我们不能拖家带口跟着萨沙跑啊
You wouldn't have to.
你们不用这样
I can find a host family at another gym in another city.
我可以在别的城市的体操馆找个寄宿家庭
So I work in another city, you train in another city
我在别的城市工作 你在别的城市训练
and Mom and Becca live here in Boulder?
让妈妈和贝卡住在博尔德市
What happens to us as a family?
我们一家算怎么回事儿
That's exactly why Mom needs to run
所以妈妈才要竞选
to be president of the Parents' Board.
家长委员会的主席啊
To save Sasha and keep us together as a family.
这样才能保住萨沙 让我们一家团聚
She has no choice, Dad.
她别无选择 爸爸
Payson, I do have a choice.
佩森 我可以选择
And whether or not I run is up to your dad and me.
是否参加竞选由我和你父亲两人决定
Not you. Fine.
不是你 好吧
I'm going to Kaylie's. Can I borrow the car?
我要去凯莉家 能用下车吗
Sure. Thanks.
当然 谢谢
Do you really think that Sasha is her only hope?
你真觉得萨沙是她唯一的希望吗
Ellen Beals already sold her out
艾琳·比尔在她还没准备好的时候
when talking her into petitioning
就怂恿她申请重回国家队
for the National Team when she wasn't ready.
她已经把女儿给害了
Clearly, she wants to control the gym.
很显然 她想要控制体操馆
She's not a good person, Mark.
她不是个好人 马克
And we're The Rock's only hope?
我们是岩石唯一的希望了吗
If you don't want me to run, just say so.
如果你不希望我参选 直说好了
Would it make a difference? Damn it, Mark!
你会因此放弃吗 该死的 马克
I'm trying to make the best decisions I can here.
我在尽力做出最好的决定
Is it so wrong to save The Rock? It's our home!
拯救岩石错了吗 这里是我们的家啊
I thought Minnesota was our home.
我以为我们的家在明尼苏达
Thank you, this looks delicious.
谢谢 看起来很好吃
I am really good with salads.
我做沙拉很拿手
It's just, beyond that, that things get a little risky.
除了这个 做别的都不行
So I talked to Kim today about our campaign.
今天我和金姆谈起我们的竞选
She's having second thoughts,
她还有所顾虑
but I told her how much we needed her,
但我说我们很需要她
with Steve Tanner running uncontested.
不能没人和斯蒂夫·唐纳竞争
Anything is possible.
一切皆有可能
What? Is it possible to share an evening together
怎么了 能不能有一个晚上
when we don't discuss Steve Tanner?
在一起不要提起斯蒂夫·唐纳的
I'm sorry, you're right.
抱歉 你说得对
No more mention of... he who shall not be mentioned.
再也不提 那个不该提起的人
I forgot the wine. No, no, you sit.
我忘了拿酒 你别起来 我去
I hope you're not eating cereal for dinner again
我想今晚你不用将就吃麦片了
because in this bag I have one garlic roasted chicken,
因为我带来了蒜蓉烧鸡
grilled vegetables and julienne potatoes.
烤蔬菜 还有土豆丝
I got it.
我拿来了
Payson! Hi.
佩森 你好啊
We were just... Having salad.
我们只是在 吃沙拉
Talking about business. Would you like to join us?
谈工作 你要和我们一起吃吗
Oh, no. I don't want to...
不 不用了
I wasn't gonna stay. I was just picking up food for my family
没打算留下 我只是从家里
and thought I'd drop some off for Sasha. And you.
带了些吃的给萨沙 和你
As a thank you for today. That's very thoughtful.
今天谢谢你 你真贴心
Payson is onto my poor eating habits.
佩森知道我爱吃什么
Well, I'll let you guys enjoy that.
你们慢慢吃吧
And I'll... I'll see you tomorrow.
我 咱们明天见
Thank you.
谢谢你
She is very fond of you. It's sweet.
她很喜欢你 真贴心
Yeah, we've been through a lot together.
是啊 我们一起经历了很多
Would you mind if I said grace?
你介意我做餐前祷告吗
Um...yeah, sure.
当然 不介意
Lord, thank you so much for
主啊 非常感谢您
this amazing food you have placed before us,
赐予我们面前这桌美食
and I thank you for bringing such a kind
感谢您将这个和善英俊
and beautiful, thoughtful, caring man into my life.
体贴细心的男人带到我的生命中来
Amen.
阿门
Thank you.
谢谢你
Some wine? Sure.
来点酒吗 好的
Well, I'm still looking for one thing.
只有一点美中不足
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm... Payson Keeler.
我是 佩森·基勒
No, when you're out there, who are you?
不 在场上的时候 你是谁
A gymnast? That's exactly what I'm seeing.
体操选手吗 这就是我要的答案
A gymnast who has married technique with artistry,
你是技艺结合的体操选手
but is still missing one crucial element: story.
但你忘了最重要的一件事 故事
When you're out there, you're performing, for yourself,
当你站在那里时 你是为自己
for the judges, for the audience.
为评委 为观众表演
But you need to take them on a journey.
但你要将他们带入一段情节
That's what a story is.
这就是故事
And story will transcend your routine from good to great.
故事能让你的动作由完整升华为完美
You need to become a character in a story
你要成为故事的主角
that will allow your audience to escape.
让观众沉迷于故事情节中
What's your favorite story? It's stupid,
你最爱的故事是哪个 有点傻
but I've always loved Romeo and Juliet.
不过我最喜欢《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
OK. Well, after practice today,
好 今天练习结束之后
I want you to pretend you are Juliet.
我要你假装自己是朱丽叶
I want you to imagine through your movements
在做动作的过程中想象
seeing Romeo for the first time,
和罗密欧的初次见面
experience that first kiss that they have,
想像你们的初吻
allow the audience to escape.
让观众能沉迷其中
Good afternoon, Ms. Cruz.
下午好 克鲁兹小姐
Yes, the tortuous debate
某人不是在纠结
of whether or not to be the face of a $100,000 car.
是否要给10万元的车子代言吗
Actually, it's more like $120,000,
其实 如果用进口皮革
if you get the imported leather.
这车要12万
Of course. What was I thinking?
当然 我怎么那么傻
I was actually wondering if you could do me a huge favor.
我在想 你能不能帮我个大忙
What? The company needs a decision by the end of the day,
什么 赞助公♥司♥等我今天回话
so I was thinking maybe you could take a quick ride with me,
我在想 也许你可以陪我去小兜一圈
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表