剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
and I've never seen him sing live.
但我从没看过他的现场演出
What about the NGO?
被全国体操组织发现怎么办
Emily's not allowed to go anywhere...
艾米莉不能去其他地方
without the team.
她一个人不行
But if we all go,
但如果我们都去
as a team field trip,
这就算集体活动
she won't be breaking any of the rules.
这样她就不算违规了
Who wants to go to the pizza shack?
谁想去披萨小屋
What the heck,
管他呢
Let's do it!
我们走吧
We'll make a place
有个地方
Where we can lie together
你我能并肩躺下
Where the miles between us
横亘你我之间的距离
They fall apart
将就此消失
I know you're out there
我知道你就在那里的
Somewhere...
某个地方
I really hope you don't get caught doing this.
真希望我们不会被人抓到
Who's gonna catch us?
谁会来抓我们
They think we're spending the night at the rock.
他们以为我们都在体操馆过夜
Wanna see the pictures Max took
想看看麦克斯昨晚和我约会时
of me on our date last night?
给我拍的照片吗
He took pictures of you?
他给你拍照了
Well, they were supposed to be
本来是要给岩石体操馆
head shots for the rock,
拍头像照的
but things got a little steamy.
但拍得有点少♥儿♥不♥宜♥
Thank you. This next song,
谢谢大家 下一首歌♥
Finally Free,
《终获自♥由♥》
was written with a friend of mine.
是我和我的一个朋友共同创作的
And I'm hoping she's gonna sing it with me.
我希望 她能与我合唱
C'mon. You can do it.
来吧 你可以的
If you get scared, just look at me. Ok?
如果害怕的话 就看着我 好吗
What's Kaylie doing here?
凯莉在那儿干嘛
Singing, obviously.
当然是在唱歌♥
Kaylie can't sing.
凯莉不会唱歌♥
Like a shooting star across the sky
宛如划过夜幕的流星
You kissed the clouds
你亲吻云朵
And softly sighed
轻叹一声
"Good night"
"晚安"
So I stare into the galaxy
我仰望星空
And trace the path that used to be
追寻着那曾经属于你的
That used to be your light
那曾经属于你的光芒
I try to make the seconds last
我试着留住此刻
Pretend the moment hasn't passed
假装时间停滞不前
But wishing on a fallen star
而我对着流星许愿
Won't change the truth of where you are
无法留住你离去的脚步
Still I miss you
我还会想念你
And I wish you
我希望
Everything the heavens hold
天堂一切安好
And when you go to sleep tonight
今晚当你入睡时
Your soul is
你的灵魂
Is finally free
终获自♥由♥
Finally free
终获自♥由♥
Finally free
终获自♥由♥
Still gonna miss you
依然会想念你
- And I wish you - Finally free
-我希望你 -终获自♥由♥
Everything the heavens hold
天堂里一切安好
And when you go to sleep tonight
今晚当你入睡
Your soul
你的灵魂
Is finally free
终获自♥由♥
Steve, hi.
斯蒂夫
Actually, I'm at the Rock
事实上 我在岩石
checking in on Darby and the girls.
查看一下达比和姑娘们的情况
Not that I don't trust her to chaperone.
只有她陪着我还真不放心
Uh, let me call you back.
我等会儿再给你回电♥话♥吧
Hello? Anyone here?
有人吗 有人在吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Marcus, hi.
马库斯 你好
What are you doing here?
你来这里有什么事吗
I stopped by the Kmetko's
我去了一趟克迈特科家
to check up on Emily
想看看艾米莉的情况
and Chloe told me
克罗伊告诉我
that she was spending the night here.
她今天晚上在这里过夜
That's right.
没错
She is supposed to be here.
她本来是应该在这里的
Supposed to be?
本来应该在这里
Their sleeping bags are here
她们的睡袋在这儿
but they're not.
但人却没了
Where'd they go?
她们会去哪儿呢
I have no idea.
我不清楚
I think I have one.
我想我知道了
Thank you. I'm going to take a little break.
谢谢大家 休息一下
I-I'll be right back.
马上回来
You came. What are you doing here?
你来了啊 你来这里干什么
The whole team is here.
全队都来了
Are you gonna get in trouble?
你这样会有麻烦吗
I don't care.
我不管了
It was worth it to finally see you sing.
终于能够看到你唱歌♥ 什么都值了
And with Kaylie. That was a big surprise.
而且是和凯莉一起唱 真想不到啊
Wasn't she awesome?
她唱得很棒吧
Yeah, it was pretty intense.
对 唱得很有感情
She, uh, she helped me write that song.
她帮我写了那首歌♥
Finally free?
《终获自♥由♥》
I thought that was about me. Em!
我还以为那首歌♥是关于我的呢 艾米
I thought you couldn't come.
我还以为你来不了呢
You sounded great. I had no idea that you could sing.
你唱得太棒了 我都不知道你会唱歌♥
Neither did I.
我没想到
Listen, I better get back up there
听着 我最好在大家觉得无聊
before everybody gets bored and leaves.
退场之前回到台上
Will you stay? I'll try.
你能留下来吗 我尽量
I can see why you're in love with him.
我终于明白你为什么会爱上他了
He's a really great guy, Emily.
他是个很不错的人 艾米莉
Yeah, he is.
对 没错
Hey, you were right, Lo, Damon's awesome.
你说得对 萝 戴蒙真的很棒
Hopefully you'll realize I'm right about everything.
希望你能意识到 我说什么都是对的
Well, look who's here.
看看谁来了
I hate that we have to keep meeting like this, Max,
我真讨厌我们每次都得这么见面 麦克斯
but, again, it's time for Lauren to say good night.
但 我再说一次 萝伦要先走了
Excuse me.
抱歉
So, when are we going running?
那么 我们什么时候去跑步
We're not.
不去跑了
Honestly I don't have time for any new friends. Sorry.
说实话我现在没时间交新朋友 抱歉
I don't understand why you're so upset,
我真搞不懂你为什么这么生气
we were just talking.
我们只不过说说话而已
You said no more secret meetings with boys!
你说过不会再跟男生私会了
It wasn't a secret meeting.
这不是私会
It was a group thing. Lauren, zip it.
大家一起来的 萝伦 别说了
Fool me once, shame on you.
骗我一次 你应该感到羞耻
Fool me twice, I'm an idiot
再被你骗 那我就是白♥痴♥
and you're in big trouble with your father.
你就等着回家挨骂吧
Emily, I ran into
艾米莉 我在体操馆
Marcus from the NGO at the gym.
遇到了全国体操组织的马库斯
He's on his way.
他已经在路上了
Marcus is coming here?
马库斯要来这里吗
I knew this was a mistake.
我就知道这是个错误
I gave him directions for the long way,
我让他绕远路了
but we should get you out of here.
但你应该快点离开这里
Uh, we can go out the back.
我们可以从后门走
I'll cover for you.
我来替你们掩护
Hey, you're that NGO guy, right?
你就是那个全国体操组织来的人吧
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表