剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
all he has to do is convince enough board members
只要他成功说服足够的委员会成员
and he could get rid of Sasha.
他就会挤掉萨沙
I don't disagree with you, Summer,
这点我也有同感 萨默
but aren't you kind of biased, since you're dating him?
可你在和他约会 你就不带任何偏见吗
Kim, my personal feelings for Sasha
金姆 我对萨沙的私人感情
have nothing to do with my professional feelings.
绝不会影响我的专业判断
He is a great coach, but more than that,
他是个很好的教练 不仅如此
he is the right coach for these girls
他是适合姑娘们的教练
and that's what needs to be protected.
这也正是我们要维护的
Not bad. I love pleasing my fans.
不赖嘛 粉丝喜欢就行
Well, your fans were wondering
好吧 你的粉丝
if you could share the training cam.
想用一下训练专用摄像机
That is, if you're done looking at yourself?
当然 先等你自我欣赏完再借
I'll never be done looking at myself.
自我欣赏永无止境
Do you want me to shoot you?
要我帮你拍吗
OK, but only because it's vault,
好吧 不过只是因为我要跳马
and I need you to follow my run.
镜头必须跟着才行
I'm your man.
包在我身上
Your camera man, that is.
你的随行摄影师
You are my Muse.
你就是我的女神
Let's see it.
来吧
I'm so happy you called.
还好你打电♥话♥来了
From what Emily said,
听艾米莉的口气
I didn't think you ever wanted to see me again.
我还以为你再也不想见我了
She feels like you made a fool out of her.
她觉得你把她当傻瓜耍
And how do you feel?
你觉得呢
I feel like what you did was wrong.
我觉得你的做法错了
But the reasons you did it were actually... very sweet.
但你的初衷 却很贴心
So you're not breaking up with me?
这么说你不是来和我分手的
I'm not breaking up with you for
我不会因为你想要帮我们
trying to do something nice for us.
而和你分手
And I wish Emily could see it that way,
我也希望艾米莉能这样想
but she's proud, Steve,
但她自尊心太强 斯蒂夫
and I need you to respect her wishes from here on out.
从现在起 你得尊重她的意愿
You got it.
我明白
What's up?
怎么了
Chloe's threatening to tell my dad that we're having sex.
克罗伊威胁说要把我们那事告诉我爸
I thought you convinced her not to.
她不是答应你保密的吗
That was when she was desperate to stay in my good graces.
那会儿她拼命想讨好我
But now that she knows
但现在她知道了
my dad was behind Emily's bogus scholarship
是我爸在幕后给艾米莉提供奖学金
and wants nothing to do with him,
她要跟我爸撇清关系
she can care less about what happens to me.
所以也无所谓我的死活了
Don't you mean us? Well, yeah. Of course.
是我们的死活 是的 当然
But I'm the one he's going to kill. OK.
但我爸只会收拾我 好吧
Here's what we're gonna do.
我们这么办
We're gonna tell your father together.
我们一起去向你♥爸♥坦白
We'll assure him
向他保证
we're being safe and that we care about each other.
我们有保护措施 而且我们关心对方
He might be more assured if you told him you loved me.
要是你说你爱我 会更有说服力
Oh, but wait a minute, you're still on the fence about that.
等等 你还在纠结这个问题呢
Hopefully, your dad will respect us
但愿你♥爸♥能看在我们主动坦白
for coming to him ourselves and being honest
对此又能坦诚成熟地处理的份上
and adult about this.
而谅解我们
Because if he doesn't and he goes to Sasha,
不然事情捅到萨沙那里
I'm as good as kicked out of The Rock,
我就要被踢出岩石体操馆了
for real this time.
这次就真没救了
Do you want to talk about it?
想跟我谈谈吗
I heard your dad was secretly behind Emily's endowment.
我听说你♥爸♥爸在幕后捐助艾米莉
I... I can imagine how that must feel for you.
我能想象你的感受
I'm glad somebody does.
有人理解我很欣慰
You know I'm always here for you,
如果你想找人聊聊
if you ever need anyone to talk to.
随时都能来找我
About anything. You know what I really need?
随便聊什么 你知道我需要什么吗
Is for you to marry my dad and be my step-mom.
我需要你和我爸结婚 当我的继母
Lauren, I... What?
萝伦 我... 怎么
You can't because Dad is dating Chloe?
因为他在和克罗伊约会所以不行吗
But guess what? They broke up.
你猜怎么着 他们分了
So now there's nothing
绊脚石没了
stopping you two from getting back together.
你们可以名正言顺地复合了
A-ha! No objections.
无反对意见
I knew you'd agree it was a good idea.
我就知道你会同意
Are you OK?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Just a little distracted today.
只是今天有点分心
Yeah, I, um, heard about Lauren's dad
我听说了萝伦的爸爸
funding your scholarship.
给你提供奖学金的事
I feel like such a fool.
我觉得自己好傻
I really thought someone out there in the world,
居然真以为有这样一个人
a group of professionals, saw something special in me.
有一群专家 看出了我的潜质
Thought I could make it all the way.
以为自己还有出头之日
It really helped me believe in myself.
这真的让我信心倍增
It made me feel like I was for real.
让我相信自己货真价实
You are, Emily. Trust me, you are.
你绝对货真价实 艾米莉 相信我
I thought we were working my floor routine today.
今天不是练习自♥由♥操吗
We are. Then what's this?
没错 那这是什么
Your canvas.
你的画布
I don't get it. What are we doing?
我不明白 要干什么
We are painting.
我们来作画
What does painting have to do with gymnastics?
作画和体操有什么关系
Just go to the middle.
站到中间去
All right. So, what am I doing?
好了 现在干什么
The dance part of your routine.
把动作中的舞蹈部分做一遍
But as you dance, I want you to paint the canvas.
但你要一边起舞一边作画
I want to see your movements as fluidflowing lines.
我希望看到你的动作如行云流水一般
OK, stop.
好了 停下
Look down at the lines you made. They're all short and choppy.
看看你画出的线条 断断续续的
Go again, back to the middle.
再来 回到中间
This time, I want you to close your eyes.
这一次 闭上眼睛
I want you to think of something,
想象一个画面
happy or sad, something that made you angry.
快乐的 忧伤的 令你愤怒的都行
A time when you were joyous or
欢欣鼓舞的一刻
a time when you felt like you didn't even belong.
抑或是感觉斗志尽失的一刻
Do you have somthing?
想到了吗
Yes.
想到了
Can you feel it?
找到感觉了吗
Good.
好
Now, dance.
开始吧
Open your eyes.
睁开眼睛
Look at what you just created.
看看你的杰作
Oh, my God.
我的天
I did this?
这是我画的吗
I guess you do have some deep emotions in there somewhere.
看来你内心深处确有思绪涌动
Good job, Payson.
好样的 佩森
If you hadn't given every penny we had back to Steve,
要不是你掏空家里的积蓄还给斯蒂夫
then you wouldn't be looking through the cushions for change!
现在也不用在坐垫底下找零钱了
Oh, so now this is my fault?
怎么 现在又来怪我了
I'm sorry that I need one more quarter for the bus
很抱歉 我还缺25美分
so that I can get to work so that we can pay our bills.
才能坐车去上班 以便维持这个家
Emily... Wait a second.
艾米莉 等等
How did you know that I gave Steve Tanner money?
你怎么知道我还钱给斯蒂夫·唐纳
I met up with him earlier today and we talked things through.
我今天碰到他 聊了几句
You're still seeing him, after he lied to us?
他欺骗了我们 你竟然还见他
Yes, he lied, and I don't agree with it,
没错 他欺骗我们的确不对
but I can't help but feel that his heart was in the right place.
但我感觉得出来 他的本意是好的
You know what? I don't even care what you do.
知道吗 我才不管你要怎样呢
Well, it sure sounds like you do. I'm a slow learner.
你明明想管 我真搞不懂
You know what? After you moved us two states away
你原来为了个男人举家搬迁
for a guy who turned out to be a tax cheat,
结果他不过是个骗税的
and after you gave our car
又把车送给了
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表