剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Kaylie, don't you think you should be inside getting ready?
凯莉 你应该进去做准备了吧
Oh, I'm just waiting for Lauren and Emily.
我在等萝伦和艾米莉
Well, I wouldn't count on Emily. And team can be overrated.
我看不必等艾米莉了 就算有队员们的支持
You have to be able to stand alone. Here I am!
你也该有独自上场的魄力 我来了
Today will test what you're made of.
今天就是考验大家的时候
You'll perform one at a time, without the support
你们依次进行展示 没有家长
of adoring parents or teammates cheering from the sidelines.
或队友在旁边给你们加油鼓劲
I want complete silence during these trials.
预选过程中 大家保持绝对安静
After two rounds, the six best will represent the US at Worlds.
两轮角逐后 前六名将代表美国参加世锦赛
Four will be left behind.
另外四人将留下
The strong survive, and the weak... do not.
狭路相逢 唯勇者胜
Time. Here we go.
时间到了 马上开始
Good luck.
好运
First up, Miss Emily Kmetko.
第一位 艾米莉·克迈特科
Beam.
平衡木
I'm up first? Yeah. We're starting at the bottom.
我第一个上吗 对 从最后一名开始
Let's go. Listen.
上吧 听着
I appreciate it,
我很感谢
but if Sasha's not here to coach me, I'm going it alone.
但是萨沙不在 我就只能一个人了
Really? Seems to me you could use all the help you can get.
是吗 我看你不缺帮忙的人嘛
I know all about your brush with the law.
我知道你出庭的事了
Don't let it rattle you.
别受此影响
Come on, Em.
加油 艾米
OK. Hit me with it.
好 来批评吧
Not precise enough? A little too lazy with my extensions?
动作不够精准 还是身体不够舒展
No, that was, um...
不 那实在是
It was actually quite excellent.
表现得相当好
Really? Yeah. Get some water.
真的吗 是 喝口水吧
I wonder how the girls are doing at World Trials without a coach.
没有教练 不知她们在世锦预选赛上表现如何
Unless you count Ellen Beals, that is. I don't.
除非你认为艾琳·比尔是教练 不
And I would never leave them
我绝不会离开她们
without someone to watch out for their best interests.
除非找到一个值得托付的人
Like who? Payson.
谁有这个资格呢 佩森
The only question you need to concern yourself with is this.
你现在唯一需要担心的是
Are you ready, right now, to embrace your destiny?
此时此刻 你真的准备好去实现梦想了吗
Kaylie Cruz. Uneven bars.
凯莉·克鲁兹 高低杠
I've gotten Kaylie to begin
我让凯莉·克鲁兹
her routine with a round-off Arabian mount.
以踺子接转体180上杠
Only Genji Cho has successfully performed it in competition.
在比赛中只有赵亘季成功完成过这个动作
What happened?
怎么回事
She worked so hard on that move.
那个动作她练习好久了
She's weak. Tired.
她很虚弱 很疲惫
That's what happens when you starve yourself.
节食后会出现这种症状
Kaylie looks shaky. Anything we should know?
凯莉看上去不太好 有必要解释一下吗
Blame Sasha Belov. He's not doing his job.
都怪萨沙·别洛夫 他没尽职尽责
We'll all be better off once he's tossed out of the sport.
一旦他退出 情况就会更好的
So everything that we're hearing about him is true then?
看来关于他的传闻都是真的了
It's in his blood. His father was even crazier
这是基因问题 他父亲担任
when he coached the Romanian National Team.
罗马尼亚国家队教练时更疯狂
Thankfully, Sasha's in Boulder so we don't have to deal with any
所幸 萨沙在博尔德 所以今天
Belov nonsense today.
省了很多不必要的麻烦
Isn't that...? Yeah, it is.
那不是... 是 是他
Miss Lauren Tanner. Vault.
萝伦·唐纳 跳马
Stop!
停下
Demetri Belov? Sasha's dad?
德梅特里·别洛夫 萨沙的父亲
What's he doing here?
他在这里做什么
Sorry Mr. Belov.
抱歉别洛夫先生
This is a closed session.
这是非公开性比赛
No spectators. Should I take you seriously?
不允许观众入内 你在开玩笑吗
I'm coaching here. Where are the Rock girls?
我在指导她们 岩石姑娘们在哪里
Come on here, ladies. Come on.
过来这边 女士们 过来
Uh, Mr. Belov... Come on, come on.
别洛夫先生... 来 过来
We have serious business to do. Mr. Belov.
我们有很重要的事要做 别洛夫先生
May I ask what you're doing here?
请问您在这里做什么
I'm coaching these girls.
我在指导这些姑娘们
They already have a coach. Who?
她们已经有教练了 谁
Me.
我
You? Lady, get lost.
你 女士 请走开
We got serious business to do today, ladies.
姑娘们 我们今天有很重要的事要做
Serious business! It's a big, big moment of your life.
非常重要的事 这是你们人生中的关键时刻
As you remember, unfortunately,
如你们所知 很遗憾
your coach, my son will not be here today.
你们教练 我儿子今天不会到场了
But he told me that you are prepared very well,
但他告诉我你们已经在身体和技术上
physically and technically.
都准备得很好了
The only thing what he's concerned of is up here.
他唯一担心的 是这里
Right here. The mind.
就是这里 你们的思想
So remember, when you go out there, stick together.
记住 你们在比赛时要团结一心
Fight for each other. Encourage each other. Work like a team.
为彼此努力 互相鼓励 像个团队一样
That's gonna make you shine.
那样你们才会大放光彩
Try telling that to Ellen Beals.
跟艾琳·比尔讲讲这个道理吧
She thinks this is an individual sport.
她认为体操是个人竞技运动
No, Kaylie, no. There is no such a thing as individual sport.
不 凯莉 不对 没有什么个人竞技运动
When you go out there, you are not alone.
当你去比赛时 不是一个人
You always taking your family, your friends.
总会有你的家人 朋友陪在你身边
And, most importantly, your teammates.
最重要的 你有队友们
And they're gonna give you the courage and the support.
他们会给与你鼓励和支持
Take their courage,
带着她们的鼓励
and you will succeed. You gonna succeed.
你将获取胜利 你会获胜的
How about giving a big hug to each other?
大家来一起拥抱一下吧
Miss Lauren Tanner. Vault.
萝伦·唐纳 跳马
Come on, Lauren! Faster, faster, faster, faster!
加油 萝伦 再快点 快 快
Speed, speed!
加速 加速
Push hard!
用力
Speed! Yes! Beautiful!
加速 很对 漂亮
All right!
很好
Yes!
就是这样
Come on, hey. Come on, Kaylie. Strong! Strong!
加油 加油 凯莉 用力 用力
Good job!
棒极了
That completes round one.
第一轮到此结束
We will now take a short break and post the current standings.
接下来稍作休息 我们将展示目前排名
Please keep in mind, the top six girls from the end of round two
请记住 第二轮结束后名列前六的选手
will advance to Worlds.
将参加世锦赛
Are you sure I'm ready for this?
你确定我可以了吗
I've never been more certain of anything.
这是有史以来我最有把握的一件事
And what if they don't want to see me?
万一他们不愿意看我的表演呢
Then we make them.
那就强迫他们看
Kim, what's going on?
金姆 你们怎么来了
Sasha's gonna make the National Committee see Payson.
萨沙想让国家委员会看佩森表演
Well, I don't know about y'all, but I'm not about to miss this.
不知道你们怎么想 我是不想错过的
Dad. Son.
爸爸 儿子
Belov, stop right there.
别洛夫 给我站住
I've brought Payson Keeler.
我把佩森·基勒带来了
And, with all due respect,
恕我冒昧
we're not leaving until you've seen what she can do.
你们若不看她的表演 我们是不会离开的
Would you stop them! They can't do this!
能阻止他们吗 他们不能这样做
In France, you saw Payson Keeler the power gymnast.
在法国 你们看到了一个力量型的佩森·基勒
Today, I want you to see Payson Keeler the artistic gymnast.
今天 我想让你们看一下艺术型的佩森·基勒
Payson Keeler is not an artistic gymnast.
佩森·基勒不是个艺术型的体操运动员
You've seen how much grace she has. This is ridiculous.
你们见识过了 她不够优雅 这太荒诞了
Be quiet, Ellen.
安静点 艾琳
We'd like to watch.
我们想看看
We did it!
我们做到了
You did it. I'm so proud of you.
是你做到了 你太让我感到骄傲了
That was amazing! You were awesome!
真是太震撼了 你美极了
Beautiful.
漂亮
Sasha!
萨沙
You can't leave. Not now.
你不能走 至少现在不能
I don't belong here.
我不属于这里
Sasha's our coach.
萨沙是我们的教练
I couldn't have done it without him.
没有他我不可能做到
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表