剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
So where did you go to school, Chloe?
请问你上的哪所学校呢 克罗伊
Um, Jefferson High in Waco, Texas.
韦科杰弗逊高中 在德克萨斯
But don't you hold that against me.
但请别因此对我有所偏见
And after high school?
那之后呢
I intended to go to college
我本来打算上大学的
but circumstances weren't in my favor.
但客观条件不允许
Circumstances?
客观条件
I think she means getting knocked up with Emily.
她是说怀了艾米莉
How old were you?
你当时多大
Well, I was 18.
18岁
Chloe is a marvelous mother,
克罗伊是个了不起的母亲
and Emily is the proof of that.
看看艾米莉就知道了
Thank you, Mr. Tanner.
谢谢 唐纳先生
She certainly is.
确实是
Did you enjoy your visit to France?
法国之行还愉快吗
I did. Emily got caught sneaking out to see a boy in Paris
很愉快 艾米莉溜去巴黎私会男生被发现了
and didn't get to compete.
因此丧失了比赛资格
I was just visiting a friend and I would have been back
我只是去看望朋友 本来可以
with plenty of time if I had a round trip ticket like I thought.
赶回去的 但没想到我拿的不是往返票
Well, good for you, Emily.
很好啊 艾米莉
What a shame to go to France and not see Paris.
到了法国而不去巴黎该有多可惜啊
I wonder where dessert is?
怎么还不上甜点呢
Well I'm delighted I got to meet you and your lovely daughter, Chloe.
我很高兴见到你和你可爱的女儿 克罗伊
You have me to thank for that.
那得感谢我
Gran's visit's been scheduled for weeks,
奶奶几星期前就说要来了
but Dad didn't even want to introduce you two,
但爸爸不想介绍你们认识
until I told Gran about his newest girlfriend.
直到我告诉奶奶克罗伊的事
Weeks?
几个星期
But that's men, I guess.
男人都这样吧
They don't want to bring a woman home to meet mother
除非是他确定的那个人 否则不会带回家
unless she's the one.
去见母亲
I'm sorry, Mrs. Tanner.
抱歉 唐纳夫人
You're gonna have to excuse us.
请您理解
I have to go to the gym early in the morning,
我早上很早要到体操馆
and I need to finish all my schoolwork before bed.
睡觉前还得完成作业
Thank you Mr. Tanner and Lauren.
谢谢唐纳先生还有萝伦
Dinner was unforgettable. Yes. Thank you. It was.
晚餐棒极了 谢谢 很棒
Wait, we can show ourselves out.
不用了 我们自己可以走出去
So where is dessert?
甜点呢
I told you, right? That woman is a gold-digging disaster.
我说的没错吧 那个女人就是来骗钱的
There is nothing sadder than a lady with no class.
不优雅的人才最可悲
I know. And you should see how she really dresses.
我知道 你真该看看她平常的穿着
Like the hoochie mama she is.
不知道有多暴露
Well... true class is about having graciousness.
真正的优雅是要有亲切感
No matter what.
无论何时
Even if someone is setting you up, or undermining you.
即使有人陷害你 或暗中使坏
True class is exhibiting manners
真正的优雅是
when someone is trying to pull you in the gutter.
就算有人想推你下水时 仍然展现礼节
I saw two women with real class tonight.
今晚我看到了两个真正优雅的女性
And Lauren, the only person at that table tonight
然而萝伦 今晚在餐桌上最俗气的人
who was truly tacky, was you.
就是你
I understand you feel abandoned by your mother
我明白你觉得自己被妈妈抛弃了
and I know that's where a lot of your anger comes from,
我也知道你因此很生气
but you are a Tanner,
但你是唐纳家的人
and the Tanners are, above all, gracious,
而唐纳家的人以亲善著称
especially when hosting people in their home.
尤其是在家里招待客人的时候
I would do you a disservice if I
若不告诉你我对你今晚的表现
didn't tell you how much you disappointed me tonight.
有多失望的话 反而会伤害你
Ladies and gentleman... may I please present
女士们先生们 请允许我介绍
your fair and unbiased judges,
我们最公正无私的裁判
assistant coaches, Tarah and Jake!
助理教练 塔拉和杰克
Now, we all know what's at stake so...
现在 大家都知道赌注是什么
Let's get ready to tumble!
让我们 舞动起来吧
All right, ladies,
好了 姐♥妹♥们♥
this is our gym and we are strong...
这是我们的地盘 我们有实力
And graceful and capable of trying stuff that scares us
身形优美 敢于挑战
and kicking some serious ass!
绝对把他们打的落花流水
It's about time you showed your face here.
你终于露面了
Yeah well, get used to it.
没错 赶紧习惯吧
Go Rock Girls, go!
岩石女将 上
I just wanted to say good luck, and be careful.
祝你们好运 要多加小心
This really isn't worth getting injured over.
要是因此受伤就不划算了
Back 'atcha. We saw you practically
自求多福吧 我们昨天可见你
neuter yourself on the beam yesterday.
练平衡木的时候 差点残废了
Well, may the best men or women win.
让我们祝强者胜出吧
And first up on men's parallel bars,
男子双杠第一位出场的是
we have Emily K-K-Kmetko!
艾米莉·克迈特科
Next up, on the beam,
下一个平衡木上场的是
we have Austin Tucker!
奥斯丁·塔克
We have so got this.
我们赢定了
Tear it up, Austin!
搞定它 奥斯丁
You were saying?
你刚刚说什么来着
The women's uneven bars,
女子高低杠项目
now being attempted by Carter Anderson.
现在上场的是 卡特·安德森
That was pretty lame. We're still in this.
水准太低了 我们会赢的
Get it, Lo.
上吧 萝
Let's see if the queen of the beam
让我们看看平衡木皇后
can make the rings sing.
能否让吊环为之舞动
It's Lauren Tanner, on the men's rings.
现在上场的是萝伦·唐纳 男子吊环
Chloe, I'm an idiot.
克罗伊 我真是个白♥痴♥
No, Steve, I'm the idiot.
不 斯蒂夫 我才是白♥痴♥
For dressing up like Jackie-O
穿得像肯尼迪夫人一样
so you wouldn't be afraid of what your mother thought of me.
以为这样就不会在你妈妈面前给你丢脸
And... I did it because I was excited and touched
还有 我这么做是因为你要把我
that you wanted to introduce me to your mother.
介绍给你妈妈认识 我太兴奋太感动了
Because... I thought
那是因为 我以为
it meant you were serious about me. And us.
你对我 对我们的关系是认真的
Which... You clearly aren't.
所以 你显然不这么想
Which is the real reason that
所以你才不希望
no one here can know about us.
这里的人知道我们的事
That's... Bull malarkey!
那是 一派胡言
Let me tell you something. I am proud of who I am.
我告诉你 我自信我的为人
I am proud of the way I dress.
我自信我的穿衣打扮
Because with me, what you see is what you get.
因为我就是这么一个真性情的女人
I am real and I am honest
真诚 不弄虚作假
and you're lucky that a woman like me
像我这样的女人 愿意花时间陪你
would even give you the time of day.
那是你上辈子修来的福
What? What are you doing?
说句话呀 干什么
OK, we can still win this.
我们还有机会赢
Bring it home, Kaylie.
凯莉 让他们见识见识
And don't blow it.
可别搞砸了
I am not freezing my butt off doing beam in the annex.
我可不想在附楼训练得脚趾头都冻掉
Now, with nothing to lose...
现在上场的是自信满满的...
Go get 'em. Come on. ...is Kaylie Cruz!
把它拿下 加油 凯莉·克鲁兹
Well, even if we don't beat the boys, the good news is,
好消息是 就算我们赢不了那帮男生
you and I won't have to suffer through any more family dinners.
至少我们再也不用痛苦地共进家庭晚宴了
Just practice every day in the gym, unfortunately.
不过每天还得在体操馆一起训练
So the results are in,
结果已经揭晓
In the 2010 Rock Men versus Rock Women,
2010 岩石馆男女对决赛
the winners and deciders of where the high bar belongs,
以微弱优势胜出 能够决定单杠位置的
by a small margin...
一方是
...is the Rock Men.
岩石男子队
What?
什么
Excuse me! May I have everyone's attention?
各位 我有一件事要宣布
This woman,
我和这个女人
Chloe Kmetko and I, are dating,
克罗伊·克迈特科 正在约会
or I hope we're still dating, because she is beautiful
至少我希望如此 因为她如此美丽
and smart and has true class
聪明 拥有品味
and I want everyone to know, I'm nuts about her!
我想让你们知道 我为她疯狂
Will you give me another chance? Please?
能再给我一次机会吗 求你了
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表