剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
It's nice to see you again, Miss Van Horn.
很高兴又见到您 范·霍恩小姐
Seems like you're a regular here.
看来你是常客
Not anymore.
好久不来了
I just... I used to come here with Steve a lot.
只是 以前经常和斯蒂夫一起来
Oh. Well... Well, would you rather go someplace else?
这样 你想去其他地方吗
Oh, no, no, no! It's wonderful. Really.
不 不 这里很好
Is something else bothering you?
那有什么其他问题吗
I'm just feeling a little guilty about telling Lauren a fib.
只是有点内疚 今天对萝伦撒了个小谎
A fib? Oh.
小谎
Wow. I hope God doesn't strike you down with lightning.
希望上帝别用闪电劈你
She asked me if I was seeing anyone and I said no.
她问我是否在和别人交往 我说没有
Yeah, 'cause you were being discreet.
没说错 因为你很慎重嘛
And because she's still hoping I'll get back with her father,
因为她还在指望我能和她爸爸复合
and after she told me about Chloe spending the night over there,
她跟我说起克罗伊在她家过夜之后...
I just... I didn't want to upset her anymore.
我...我不想再让她烦心了
Are you sure you're not the one who's upset
你确定为克罗伊和斯蒂夫一起过夜
that Chloe's spending the night with Steve?
而感到烦恼的人不是你自己吗
I'm only upset about what message it sends to Lauren.
我烦恼只因为他们这样会对萝伦影响不好
I'm sorry. I just violated the most important first date rule.
抱歉 我犯了第一次约会的大忌
Which is?
什么
Don't talk about your ex.
别谈前任
Good rule.
这规矩不错
I'm really happy to be here with you, away from The Rock,
能和你远离岩石 来到这里我很开心
alone, not worrying about anyone watching us.
可以独处 不用担心被人发现
Chloe and...
克罗伊和...
All right. This must be it.
到了 肯定是这里
You think?
显然嘛
So, what's the plan?
你计划怎么做
We're just gonna march in,
我们就这样大摇大摆走进去
say hello to a few Olympians,
和几个奥♥运♥会选手打招呼
then find Emily and drag her out by her hair?
然后找到艾米莉 揪着她的头发把她拽出来
No. We are not marching in there.
不 我们不能大摇大摆地从这儿进去
Austin can't know I came to his party.
就不能让奥斯丁知道我来他的聚会
So, what are we doing here then?
那你来这儿干吗
We're just seeing if Emily's here
我们只是来看看艾米莉在不在
because our promise rings are supposed to mean something.
看看她有没有把诺言指环当回事
Really? We are just going to spy?
我们只是来偷♥窥♥的吗
And make sure she's not drinking...
还得确保她不喝酒
Or flirting with Austin?
还有没和奥斯丁调情吗
No.
不是
I could care less about Austin.
比起奥斯丁 我更担心她喝酒
Well, aren't you coming?
你不来吗
No.
不去
If all we're doing is sneaking around, I'll wait in the car.
如果只是偷偷摸摸的话 那我在车上等你
I've suffered enough humiliation lately.
近来我受够贬损了
Fine.
随便
Ok.
那好
Hey, who wants to play Twister?
谁想玩扭扭乐
Glad you could drop in.
很高兴您顺路到访
Miss... Oh. Thank you.
小姐 谢谢你
Here are your menus. Enjoy your dinner.
这是菜单 用餐愉快
Can't we just leave?
我们能换个地方吗
Not without them seeing us.
等他们看到我们再说
What if we move our table? Like into the kitchen?
那我们换个位置吧 比如到厨房♥去吃
I got a better idea.
我有个好主意
I got you a little something.
有东西给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Is everything OK?
没事吧
You know, I thought you and Summer had a mutual parting of ways.
我以为你和萨默是因相互厌倦而分手的
Where is this coming from?
你从哪儿听来的
Lauren.
萝伦
I tried to talk to her about last night,
我想和她解释昨晚的事
and all she had to say is that she got rid of Summer
而她告诉我的就是 她能把萨默挤掉
and she'll get rid of me, too.
也能把我挤掉
That's ridiculous.
太荒唐了
She didn't get rid of Summer.
她怎么可能挤掉萨默
Summer... got rid of me.
是萨默和我提出的分手
You say that like you still have feelings for her.
你是说你对她还有感觉吗
I am completely over Summer Van Horn.
那已经都过去了
And I don't want to talk about her.
我也不想再讨论她了
I just want a night alone with you,
我只想和你单独享受一个美好夜晚
without any blast from the past
摆脱过去的阴霾
intruding on our three-month anniversary.
专注于我们交往三个月纪念日
We didn't order that.
我们没点这个
Oh, yes, I know.
是的 我知道
The gentleman over there did.
那位男士为你们点的
What are you doing?
你在做什么啊
Trust me.
相信我
Here you are. Cold off the keg.
给 不要再在酒桶上倒立了
You sure you want this?
你确定要吗
That's what we're here for, right?
这不就是我来的原因吗
To drink and have fun?
吃喝玩乐
You don't have to drink to have fun.
不喝酒 也有乐子
I'd hate to see the headline,
我可不想看到报纸头条
"National Champ Misses Worlds Due to Keg Stand Mishap."
全国冠军因倒立事故无缘奥♥运♥会
Oh. Don't worry. I'm a big girl.
别担心 我心里有数
So, what made you change your mind about coming to my party?
怎么改主意来参加我的派对啦
Uh, I just wanted to show everyone
只是想让大家看看
that the old fun-loving Kaylie is still alive and well.
以前那个爱享乐的凯莉依然生龙活虎
What? What are you doing?
你要干嘛
There's some pepperoni in your hair.
你头发上有香肠屑
So is Emily here?
艾米莉在这儿吗
No.
不在
She said she couldn't come.
她说她来不了
Oh, I thought she might have changed her mind.
我还想她会不会改主意呢
I'm sure the fun Kaylie will have a good time without her.
我想没有她 旧凯莉还是能找着乐子的
Oh,this is gonna be good
太好了
Hey.
嗨
Hey. Kaylie called.
嗨 凯莉打过电♥话♥
Did she say what she wanted?
她说找我有什么事吗
Just to see if you were home.
她就是问问你在家吗
I'll bet. What did you tell her?
果然 那你怎么说的
That you went to the store. What's the big whoop?
你去商店了 这也值得大惊小怪吗
She's totally paranoid
她一定认为
that I'm gonna sneak off to Austin's party.
我偷偷跑去参加奥斯丁的派对了
You know, I'm tempted to go just to spite her.
我现在很想去派对 气气她
Oh, my God!
上帝啊
They must be on a date. Right?
他们在约会吗
I can't believe Sasha would go for Summer
真难以置信啊 有我这样的人在身边
when he could have had me.
萨沙还会选萨默
He could've had you?
有你在身边
Oh, you know what I mean. Someone like me. Someone sexy.
你知道我说的 像我这样性感的人
I think Summer's sexy.
我认为萨默很性感
Oh, really?
真的吗
Just because she doesn't believe in premarital sex
你不能因为她拒绝婚前性行为
doesn't mean she's not...
就认为她没有...
So she's the Madonna and I'm the...
所以她是你永远的麦当娜女神 而我
I should probably go thank them for the champagne.
我得去谢谢他们的香槟
I should probably thank them, too.
我也该去
Here they come.
他们来了
I still don't see how they're gonna believe
我还是不知道他们怎么会相信
this is a business dinner at Le Privilege.
这是工作聚会
The idea is to act like we have nothing to hide. Hi!
所以要表现出光明磊落的样子 嗨
Steve, Chloe, what a lovely surprise.
斯蒂夫 克罗伊 真巧
Thanks for the champagne.
谢谢你的香槟
My pleasure.
我的荣幸
So, what brings the two of you to such a romantic restaurant?
什么风把你们吹来这么浪漫的餐厅
I wanted to bring my gym manager out
我想请我的体操馆经理们吃顿饭
to thank her for all her hard work.
感谢她们的辛勤劳动
Really? And what about Kim?
那金姆怎么没来
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表