剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
OK, look, Steve.
听着 斯蒂夫
If we're gonna work together, I have to know one thing.
如果我们要共事 我得知道一件事
Did you leak that picture
是你把佩森吻萨沙的那张照片
of Payson kissing Sasha to Ellen Beals?
泄露给艾琳·比尔的吗
What?
什么
I can sincerely say, absolutely not.
凭良心说 绝对不是我
Look, I was hard on the guy,
我确实对他不甚满意
but I would never do such a thing.
但我绝不会做出这种事情
And if I ever find out who did,
一旦我发现谁是始作俑者
they'll be out of this gym.
我一定会把他赶出岩石馆
I read your case file.
我看过了你的病历
You've been leading a pretty extreme lifestyle.
你过着一种极端自律的生活
What with the restricted diet,
包括严格控制饮食
the intense training, the scale at the gym...
高♥强♥度训练 在体操馆里称重
Because I'm a professional athlete.
因为我是个职业运动员
Peyton Manning and Kobe Bryant
佩顿·曼宁和科比·布莱恩特
are on restricted diets
也会在严加训练 控制体重的同时
with training schedules and weigh-ins too.
严格控制饮食
I don't see them here.
可他们不在这里
It's not the same, Kaylie.
这不一样 凯莉
You're in your eating disorder.
你现在是饮食失调
I used to live on Tic Tacs
我曾经整天以小糖果度日
and self-loathing,
而且还自我厌恶
but I have made so much progress since I've come here.
但自从来到这儿 我已经好多了
It didn't happen overnight, but for real,
虽然不是立竿见影 但说真的
the best thing I ever did
放弃过去的生活方式
was fully surrender
承认自己属于这里
and admit that I belong here.
是我做过最明智的事
Kaylie, do you think you belong here?
凯莉 你觉得自己属于这儿吗
Sure.
当然
I guess.
我想是吧
OK, you've got to get more height.
好的 注意腾空高度
Right... now.
准备 落地
Hey, Austin?
奥斯丁
Would you help Emily over after the handspring?
你能帮艾米莉完成前手翻动作吗
OK, again.
好 再来一次
Go!
开始
Right... now!
准备 落地
Great. So if Austin does the routine with me,
好极了 只要有奥斯丁帮我一起做
then I'm in business. Only if we have matching leos.
我就能完成动作 除非我们是一个队的
Well, at least now you know
至少你现在知道了
what it's supposed to feel like to nail it.
完成这个动作应该是种什么感觉
It's a start.
是个好的开始
So, have you talked to Kaylie?
你和凯莉谈过了吗
They haven't even let her call.
他们还没允许她打电♥话♥
But we get to see her tomorrow
但我们明天去丹佛表演时
when we go to Denver for the exhibition.
就能见到她了
So, they're letting you go.
这么说他们同意让你去了
That is up to her.
这取决于她
Who's that?
她是谁
That is my probation officer.
她是我的缓刑监督官
As part of the probation process,
作为缓刑程序的一部分
it's my job to interface
我的任务是负责
with the various authority figures in Emily's life,
与艾米莉生活中的相关管理人士沟通
and assess how she's coming along.
以评估她的表现
You'll have to excuse me,
不好意思
but in all my time with the National Gymnastics Organization
但我在国家体操组织任职期间
I've never had to meet
还从未会见过
with an athlete's probation officer before.
一个运动员的缓刑监督官
Gymnasts are usually
体操运动员通常都是
the most dedicated and hard-working of young people.
年轻人中全心奉献 艰苦训练的典范
I am dedicated and hardworking.
我确实全心奉献 艰苦训练
And defensive.
还急于辩白
Frankly, Emily,
坦白说 艾米莉
I'd think you'd be offering nothing but contrition.
我觉得你还是好好悔过吧
OK, excuse me, we were wondering
不好意思 我们想知道
what the status of Emily's World Team membership is.
艾米莉现在世锦赛队是什么身份
Well, like Emily's probation officer,
和艾米莉的缓刑监督官一样
we at the NGO need to do some investigating
我们国家体操组织必须经过调查
and come to our own conclusions on that matter.
才能得出对此事的处理结果
How long does her probation last?
她的缓刑期要持续多久
This seems kind of extreme for the offense.
这样的处罚似乎有点太重了
We understand the circumstances of her arrest,
我们很清楚她当时被捕的情形
but unfortunately, she stole drugs.
但不幸的是 她偷的是药品
That falls under a new, strict zero-tolerance law.
按照新的法例理应从严处理
And on top of that?
而且除此之外
She willfully failed to show up for a hearing.
她还故意缺席的聆讯
It wasn't willful!
我不是故意的
Excuse me, but is Emily allowed to go to Denver this weekend?
打扰一下 那艾米丽这周末能去丹佛吗
There's a big exhibition.
这是一场盛大的展示活动
Denver is making a bid to host the 2018 Olympics,
丹佛正在申办2018年奥♥运♥会
and all the future Olympians from the area will be there.
所有附近的未来奥♥运♥选手都会齐聚那里
It's important to us that she be there too.
她的出席对我们很重要
We're supporting Denver's bid
我们要支持丹佛
to get the Olympics back to the U.S.
将奥♥运♥会带回美国
I'll be with her,
我陪她一起去
I'll watch her every step of the way.
我会寸步不离地盯着她
Saturday, at least i have to work on Friday.
是在周六 只少我得在周五完成工作
I'll be chaperoning.
我陪她去吧
I'll take full responsibility for her.
我会对她负全责
Well, I did ask the court about Denver,
我问过法庭关于丹佛的事
but since Emily is currently restricted to home and gym only,
但鉴于艾米莉目前的活动仅限于家和体操馆
if she wants to go to the exhibition...
如果她要去参加活动
She'll have to wear this ankle monitoring device.
就必须带上这个脚踝监控器
I cannot do gymnastics wearing that thing!
我戴着这玩意怎么做体操啊
I don't see how floor and vault will be affected.
应该不会影响自♥由♥操和跳马
People will see it!
别人会看见的
Perhaps you could wear pants?
或许你可以穿长裤
Lauren. Honey, can we talk?
萝伦 亲爱的 我们能谈谈吗
Oh, my gosh.
天哪
OK, nothing to see here.
行了 没什么好看的
Everyone back to practice.
大家都回去训练
Sweetie, it's gonna be OK.
亲爱的 没事的
Mom, please. It's only making it worse.
妈妈 别说了 只会越描越黑
I'm doing the best I can, OK?
我已经尽力了 好吗
I think I know who you are.
我想我知道你们是谁
You are our featured gymnastics team.
你们是我们最耀眼的体操队
Yeah, we're from the Rocky Mountain Training Center?
是啊 我们来自岩石体操训练中心
We've got a great weekend for you girls.
我们为你们准备了一个精彩的周末
There's gonna be a fantastic private party,
会有一个精彩绝伦的私人派对
and I've got your passes for the Governor's VIP area.
我已经拿到了你们的贵宾通行证
Whoopsie.
抱歉
That's all for the, uh, Denver Elite Team.
这是为丹佛精英体操队准备的
Denver?
丹佛吗
They don't even have any girls on the World's Team.
她们都没有一个队员入选世锦赛队
Yeah, well, that's about to change, isn't it?
是啊 但这马上就是过去式了
With Kaylie wasting away and Emily in juvie,
凯莉浪费了机会 艾米莉又上了少年法庭
I think at least two spots will be opening up.
我想至少有两个位置虚位以待吧
And the ankle injury that
而让我缺席世锦赛预选赛的
kept me out of the World Trials is better.
脚踝伤痛 已经好多了
I have every intention of going to Rio and winning.
我已经时刻准备去里约热内卢夺得冠军
We're the Denver Elite.
我们是丹佛精英队
Great. Here's your press schedule
很好 这是你们的发布会安排
and VIP passes.
和贵宾通行证
I'm sorry, but this is the team I've been told to showcase.
很抱歉 但我被告知要展示的是这支队伍
If you just hang on, my boss wants to meet you.
如果你们愿意等等 我老板想见你们
Excuse me.
不好意思
Why on earth would they showcase you instead us?
凭什么是你们参加展示而不是我们
Uh, let me guess.
让我猜猜
Maybe because this is an event
也许是因为这是一个向世界
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表