剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
家长董事会候选人金姆·基勒的发言
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, it seems like this election has become about Coach Belov.
看起来这俨然已成了别洛夫教练的声讨会了
And I work with him every day.
而我每天都跟他一起工作
I can honestly tell you,
我可以实话告诉你们
I feel he's a great coach. But as president,
我认为他是个很好的教练 但是作为主席
it would be my job to hear your concerns,
我的职责是聆听你们的意见
whether they're about Sasha or anything else at this gym.
不管是萨沙或是体操馆的任何事情
And you can count on me to support your needs.
我都会去权衡大家的要求
I'm a mom, that's what I do.
我是母亲 这点我还是很在行的
Thanks. And that's really all I have to say.
谢谢 我要说的就是这些
Good job.
不错
Before we vote,
在我们投票之前
I'd like to endorse Kim Keeler.
我支持金姆·基勒
Thank you. Um, I second that.
谢谢 我也是
My vote is for Kim.
我的票投给金姆
And, uh, mine, too.
我的也是
Would anyone else like to say something?
还有人想说点什么吗
I would.
我有话要说
Excuse me, this is Rock business.
不好意思 这可是岩石体操馆的事
Your opinion isn't relevant here.
你的意见在这里无关紧要
True.
没错
But I do have some information
但是我的确掌握了一些
that is relevant to the parents of the gym.
跟体操馆的家长们息息相关的事情
About their coach and his inappropriate conduct.
是有关教练和他的不适当行为的
What exactly do you mean by inappropriate conduct?
你说的不适当行为是什么意思
I'm uncomfortable divulging the details at this time.
我不想在这个时候透露细节
But I will say
但我要说的是
that I was presented with clear evidence of Sasha Belov
我已经得到了确凿的证据
engaging in something that was...
证实萨沙·别洛夫的一些作为
...disturbing to myself, and the National Committee.
已经影响到了我本人 还有国家委员会
If you have evidence of any real misconduct by Sasha,
如果你有任何萨沙不当行为的证据
I think we, as parents,
我认为 作为父母
have a right to know what it is.
我们有权知道他做了什么
Mrs. Keeler,
基勒夫人
I really don't think you want me to do that.
我真的不认为你想让我这么做
Because you don't have anything on Sasha.
因为你手上根本没有萨沙的把柄
You're just trying to get
你只是想让
Steve Tanner elected
斯蒂夫·唐纳当选
so he can get rid of Sasha
然后他就会赶走萨沙
and you can take control of The Rock.
而你就能掌管岩石体操馆了
You leave me no choice.
你让我别无选择
I'm truly sorry to do this publicly,
真的很抱歉我要当众这么做
but if you need proof, here it is.
不过如果你们需要证据 就在这
Oh, my God.
哦 天呢
That photo is a misrepresentation.
事情不是照片上那样的
I know all about this. It's completely innocent.
我知道整件事 这是完全清白的
You knew about this, and you did nothing about it?
你知道这件事 而你什么都没做
It was just a crush. Just a crush?
那只是一时的好感 一时的好感
So I guess it's OK
那么我想我们的女儿是可以
for our daughters to kiss their coaches,
亲吻自己的教练的了
or teachers, as long as they just have a crush?
或者是老师 只要她们有好感
She's trying to turn this
她只是想把这件事情
whole thing into something awful or dirty,
变得糟糕和肮脏
and it's just not. Look, I understand
可事情不是这样的 听着 我明白
there are certain parents who are very invested in their kid's success,
有一些家长对孩子的成功付出了很多
and their ambition might cause them to turn a blind eye.
而他们的雄心壮志可能会让他们变得盲目
But is that the kind of parent you want as the president of your Board?
可你们想让这样的家长做董事会的主席吗
That's outrageous! You know us.
岂有此理 你们了解我们
You know we're not those parents. We're...
你们知道我们不是那样的家长 我们
Hey, folks, um...
嘿 各位
Look...
听着
I move we get on with the vote... I second that.
我提议我们继续投票 我也同意
...so once a president is elected,
这样主席一经选定
the Board can deal with this
董事会就会尽快
very serious matter as soon as possible.
处理这件非常严重的事情
I'm sorry we don't serve champagne,
抱歉我们不提供香槟
Mr. Rock Star With A Record Deal.
签下唱片的摇滚先生
Just don't forget us little
别忘了我们这些
people still slingin' pizzas for a living, huh?
为了生活依旧送比萨饼的小人物们就好了
You look like you're having fun. You and Emily.
看起来你和艾米莉过得挺开心
Don't forget, I worked with her first.
别忘了 我先和她共事的
So, what's going on with her?
她怎么了
I thought that she'd be happy to see me.
我以为她见了我会很高兴
But I feel like there is something she's not telling me.
结果却感觉她有事情瞒着我
Maybe you should of stuck to the rules.
或许你应该遵守约定
Paris in 2012, right?
2012年巴黎再见 不是吗
Until then, you guys can do your own thing.
在那之前 你们各自追逐梦想
The point was for her to take the
当时定下这个约定
next two years to focus on getting to the Olympics.
是为了给她两年时间专注备战奥♥运♥会
While your fans are throwing themselves at you night after night?
你倒是夜夜笙歌♥ 粉丝成群
Maybe she needs to have a little fun, too.
也许她也想找点乐子呢
Did you ever think that she might need that,
她现在肩负重压
with all the pressure that she's under?
你就没想过她也需要点乐子吗
I got a delivery to make.
我要去送外卖♥♥了
Did you win? Steve won.
你赢了吗 斯蒂夫赢了
No way. How is that possible?
不可能 怎么会这样
Sweetheart,
亲爱的
there's something you need to know.
有件事得告诉你
Ellen Beals showed up at the Board elections tonight.
艾琳·比尔今晚出现在了委员会选举会场
And I have no idea how she got this,
我也不知道她从哪里拿到的
but she has a picture of you kissing Sasha.
可是她手里有你吻萨沙的照片
The... The training cam. It was recording.
是...训练专用摄像机 当时在录像
Now, everybody's gonna know what I did.
现在 所有人都知道我的所为了
Not everyone. It was just an innocent kiss.
他们不知道 这只是一个纯洁的吻而已
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
I want to die.
让我死吧
I know.
我明白
I mean, I'm sure I would have won,
我就知道 就算艾琳·比尔不露面
even if Ellen Beals hadn't shown up.
我也会赢的
But that picture... made it a landslide.
不过那张照片 绝对扭转乾坤
Summer must've totally flipped out.
萨默肯定气坏了
I bet she breaks up with Sasha.
我猜她肯定会甩了萨沙
Now that she sees what kind of man he really is.
现在她终于认清了他的真面目
Things do not look good for Sasha.
这下萨沙可脸上无光了
And as the new president of the Rock Board,
作为岩石委员会的新任主席
I can assure you his days are numbered.
我可以确认他时日无多了
Well, the best man won in the end.
最棒的老爸终究笑到了最后
Hey, we both won.
是我们一起
And now that we have control of The Rock back,
如今岩石重回我们的手掌心
nothing can stop us.
我们前路无阻了
It's been a long time since we've had a father-daughter dinner.
我们父女很久没有共进晚餐了
Let's go to Le Privilege to celebrate.
去特权餐厅庆祝一下吧
I know exactly what I'm going to wear. Team Tanner is back!
我想好要穿什么了 唐纳小队王者归来
Steve Tanner.
斯蒂夫·唐纳
Uh, Leslie Tanner is my ex-wife. We're divorced.
莱斯利·唐纳是我前妻 我们离婚了
What's this about?
有什么事
I'm really sorry about last night.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
不 是我的错
We said goodbye in France,
我们在法国告别
until 2012...
说好2012再见
...if we still feel the same about each other.
如果我们依然相爱的话
I am really happy to see you.
见到你我很开心
It's just... You're doing your own thing,
只是...你在追逐自己的事业
like we said.
就像我们说好的
I feel so bad. You don't have to feel bad.
我好愧疚 不用愧疚
Hey, I promised to give you space to pursue your dream.
我答应给你空间追逐梦想
And... I don't want you to be lonely
而且...我不希望你追梦途中
in the meantime.
孤身一人
I mean, if you want to be with...
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表