剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
雷泽就能懂
Razor? Yeah.
雷泽 对
He's back in town.
他回来了
Have you two been hanging out a lot lately?
你们最近经常见面吗
Yeah, we work together.
我们一起工作
At that... "Crappy dump."
在那个破烂披萨店
Oh, God, Emily. I'm sorry. I didn't know.
上帝 艾米莉 很抱歉 我不知道
You know, you can't just blow into town
你不能就这样突然回来
and expect us to pick up right where we left off.
然后期望像什么都没发生似的重修旧好啊
We weren't supposed to see each other for two years
现在到奥♥运♥会结束
until after the Olympics.
还有两年啊
I'm sorry. I thought you'd be happy to see me.
抱歉 我以为你见到我会开心的
I am happy to see you.
见到你我当然开心
But maybe I just need space.
但给我一点空间
Emily, this does not sound like you.
艾米莉 你以前不这样啊
Is there anything else going on?
发生什么事了
Anything...?
任何事
You know what? I'm just not hungry.
你知道吗 我不饿
Can we please go?
我们能走了吗
Freeze.
僵硬
You need to fully extend your arms.
你得完全伸展你的胳膊
They are extended.
我伸展了
You need to feel the extension past your arms,
你得感觉到每个关节都伸展了
all the way through to your finger...
一直到你的指
...your fingertips.
指尖
I need to take a break.
我要休息一下
Payson,
佩森
I'm sorry I hesitated just now.
很抱歉我刚才迟疑了一下
You never would have done that before.
你以前不会这样
You're afraid to touch me, and it's all my fault.
你害怕碰到我 这都是我的错
I've ruined everything.
我毁了一切
No. No, you haven't.
不 你没有
You know...
你知道
...we've never talked about my coach.
我们从没有谈过我的教练
Your dad?
你♥爸♥吗
No. Uh...
不是
That didn't work out so well.
我们之间不是很好
He wasn't a good coach?
他不是一个好教练吗
He was, in some ways, the best.
从某些方面来说 他是最好的教练
And what happened?
那发生什么了
He'll never forgive me for
他不会原谅我
winning the gold for England and not Romania.
为英国获得了金牌而不是为罗马尼亚
Wow. But the coach I replaced him with
哇 我后来的教练
became the most important person in my life.
成了我生命中最重要的人
Nicolae Kobori.
尼古拉·小堀
You dedicated your biography to him.
我在你的自传上看见过
"Nicolae the Great."
献给伟大的尼古拉
That relationship was based on trust
这关系是建立在
and loyalty and admiration, even a certain kind of love.
信任 忠诚 仰慕 甚至还有某种程度上的爱
You know, I was... I was just an arrogant, little punk,
我当初很傲慢 还有点小混混的感觉
but he taught me what it meant to be an athlete.
但他认为我应该是个体操运动员
He pushed me beyond my limits,
他推动我冲破极限
harbored my dream.
心怀梦想
He made me an Olympian.
他让我成为奥♥运♥冠军
And if he was "Nicollette the Great,"
如果他是女孩的话
I would have tried to kiss him, too.
我也会想要吻他的
A coach and his athlete is like no other relationship I know.
教练和运动员的感情是其他无法比拟的
It is intense and intimate,
是极其亲密的
and sometimes confusing and complicated.
也是令人困惑和复杂的
And there are bumps in the road, like any other relationship.
和其他关系相同的是当然也会有矛盾
But together, we can overcome any obstacle,
同样我们也可以克服任何困难
as long as we communicate and trust in each other.
只要我们相互交流和信任
I trust you, Payson.
我信任你 佩森
I trust you, too.
我也相信你
You see, you haven't ruined anything.
你瞧 你什么也没毁掉
And I expect to see my
我也希望看到
name on the dedication page of your biography.
我的名字出现在你的传记上
Deal?
成交吗
I don't know, Belov.
我不知道 别洛夫
We'll see if you make the cut.
这得看你能否做到
I got to be honest. I don't know just how pro-Sasha I am.
老实说 我也不清楚我有多支持萨沙
I'm not asking you to vote for Sasha.
我不是让你为萨沙投票
I'm asking you to vote for me.
是为我投票
We both know you stand behind him.
我们都知道你是站在他那边的
Is that gonna change when you become president?
你成为主席后会有所改变吗
No. But as president of the Board,
不会 但是作为家长会的主席
I will listen to arguments for all sides.
我会兼听各方意见的
You think Steve Tanner's gonna
你认为斯蒂夫·唐纳被选成主席后
listen to anyone but himself if he gets elected?
会听从别人的意见吗
No, I don't.
不会
You know me, Alex.
你了解我 艾力克斯
My only agenda is to do what's best for our girls.
我唯一的目的就是为姑娘们好
All our girls.
所有的姑娘
OK, uh, you don't really look like a girl
好吧 你看起来可不像是个
whose boyfriend just blew into town.
男友突然来访的快乐女孩啊
So how was the big date last night?
昨晚的盛大约会怎么样啊
It was a disaster.
完全是个灾难
He doesn't understand why
他无法理解我为什么
I couldn't take money from Steve Tanner.
不接受斯蒂夫·唐纳的钱
What, he thinks it's cool that you're being pimped out
怎么 他觉得接受你妈男友的
by the guy who's dating your mom?
资助是件乐事吗
Doesn't really sound like Damon.
可不像是戴蒙的作风啊
Yeah, well, I guess the view is different from up there
是啊 我猜高处的风景肯定跟
than it is down here. Whoa! Wait.
下面不一样吧 哇哦 等等
This is exactly the same issue you two had before.
这跟你们两个之前有过的问题一模一样啊
But it was Damon that was all bent outta shape
不过上次懊恼生气的可是戴蒙
because his Hollywood deal went south.
因为他跟好莱坞的事黄了
It's not the same at all.
这一点也不一样
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
哦 是啊 是啊
He didn't get arrested either, right?
他也没被捕 不是吗
Oh, God.
哦 天呢
Have you told him about that, by the way?
顺便问一句 你告诉他这件事了吗
No. I couldn't. And I can't.
没有 我不想 也不能
No, I get it. You want to
不 我明白 你想跟他在一起的时候
feel big with him, not small.
感到自豪而不是卑微
Yeah. But with me,
是啊 不过跟我在一起
you can show up just the way that you are.
你可以只做你自己
OK, look. I'll help you with the whole "Feeling big" Thing.
好了 我会帮你解决这个感到自豪的问题
Maybe we could put you in a pair of heels?
或许我们可以给你穿上双高跟鞋
You could stand on a box?
让你站在盒子上
Or... You know, yeah.
再或者
You can eat a whole bunch of this,
你可吃很多这些东西
and gain a bunch of weight.
然后体重飙升
You are such a dork!
你真是个笨蛋
Oh! Oh, my God!
哦 哦 天呢
Don't start something that you're gonna regret.
别挑起让自己后悔的事啊
No, no, no! No, it's too late!
不 不 不 不行 已经太晚了
Seriously? Peppers?
你没搞错吧 胡椒
That is just uncalled for!
你可是自找的啊
Salami? Oh, you want some?
意大利香肠 哦 你想来点吗
We have let this gym
我们已经放任这个体操馆
become a dictatorship,
变成了一个专♥政♥统治的国家
and the fuehrer in charge is named Sasha Belov!
而独♥裁♥者就是萨沙·别洛夫
Did he just compare Sasha to Hitler?
他刚刚是把萨沙♥比♥作希♥特♥勒♥了吗
We need to take control of this gym!
我们需要掌控这个体操馆
Take control of our kids' futures!
掌控我们孩子的未来
And that, ladies and gentlemen,
而那 女士们先生们
is why I'm running for Board president.
就是我竞选董事会主席的初衷
Thank you.
谢谢
And now, we'll hear from the other
现在 让我们来听听另一位
candidate for president of the Parents Board, Kim Keeler.
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表