剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
No, the gym managers host the banquet.
体操馆经理主持晚会
It's The Rock tradition.
岩石的传统
I have to get up in front of the whole room?
我得在所有人面前主持吗
I... I can't.
我不行的
I thought you were used to speaking at your church.
我以为你在教堂已经习惯当众讲话了
Not unprepared.
那是准备过的
I rehearse for weeks and weeks to get over my stage fright.
我得排练几星期 才不会怯场
I can't improvise. Tanner wine.
即兴发挥绝对不行 唐纳的酒
It's good.
还不错啊
Come on, Summer. You'll do fine.
萨默 你会做得很好的
Here's a raffle ticket to win a case of my personal wine.
这是抽奖券 奖品是我的一箱酒
And don't forget I'm running for president of the Parents' Board.
家长委员会主席竞选别忘了投我一票
If it isn't the most beautiful mother-daughter duo here tonight.
这不是今晚最漂亮的母女吗
And the most popular. I'm gonna go find our table.
也是最受欢迎的 我去找座位
OK. So, um, how's the campaigning going?
好吧 竞选活动怎么样了
Tough. It's always an insanely political race.
很难 都快成疯狂的政♥治♥竞赛了
So why do you do it? For Lauren.
为什么还要参加呢 为了萝伦
I believe it's really important
孩子们需要
that the girls have a strong parent
有实力的父母
looking after their interests.
做他们坚实的后盾
But sometimes I get carried away.
但有时候我也会失控
I'm sorry I got defensive about Lauren.
抱歉我对萝伦有些过度保护了
Well, I think we both got a little defensive.
爱女情深时 谁的态度
when you love your kid so much... It's hard to be objective.
都不会好 很难客观对待
But we can't let that get between us.
但我们不能让这妨碍我们
So, no matter who wins tonight...
所以今晚无论谁赢
Even if it's Emily? Or Lauren.
即使是艾米莉吗 或者是萝伦
...we're neutral. Agreed? Agreed.
我们都保持中立 同意吗 同意
See you in there. I got us all a great table.
里面见 我定了个好位子
If anyone still hasn't voted for The Rocky Award,
还有没给岩石红人奖投票的
it's not too late.
快点来吧
Hey, Summer. Oh, great dress.
萨默 裙子真漂亮
I was about to tell you
我正想和你说
how absolutely, exquisitely,
你今晚看起来非常
incredibly lovely you look tonight, Kaylie!
难以置信的漂亮 凯莉
Well, thank you.
谢谢夸奖
If it isn't the proud parents of the Gymnast of the Year.
这不是岩石最自豪的父母吗
Who would have thought
谁想得到
when we all founded The Rock that
当年我们投资岩石的时候
our daughter would be National Champion
我女儿会成为全国冠军
and Gymnast of the Year and your daughter would be...
和年度体操运动员呢 而你女儿
Well, I'm sure she'll win something, someday.
我相信她总能赢个奖项的
Excuse us.
借过
Well, speaking of awards.
说起奖项
I better start counting these suckers.
我最好开始清点投票了
Oh! Oh, shoot!
真倒霉
How much of this have you had? Oh, just a few sips.
你喝了多少酒 小喝了一点
I... You know me.
你知道的
As I recall, you're a lightweight.
没记错的话 你酒量可不好
I don't think I've ever seen you drink more than a few sips.
每次喝酒都是点到即止
I'm just nervous about MC'ing tonight,
我只是在担心今晚主持的事
and now I just stained my dress.
现在我的裙子也弄脏了
Why don't you run to the ladies room
你去洗手间整理一下
and I'll take this to the office for you.
我把投票箱拿去办公室
Oh, OK. Thanks. No worries.
谢谢 别担心
Hello, everyone, and good evening. Whoo!
各位 晚上好
Whoopsie! Hot mic!
糟糕 声音太大了
Um, welcome to the 8th Annual Rock Banquet.
欢迎来到第八届岩石颁奖晚会
Featuring Gymnast of the Year,
今年的年度体操之星
the National Champ and pride of The Rock,
全国冠军 岩石的骄傲
Kaylie Cruz!
凯莉·克鲁兹
To kick things off, the elite girls
作为开场 精英女孩们
have a little something for Sasha the Great Belov!
为萨沙·别洛夫准备了一点小节目
Oh, gratitude for what you do
感谢你 伴我们
You train us through our pain
共渡艰苦训练
You're strict and strong and never wrong
严格无畏 尽善尽美
You forgive us when we're lame
就算犯错 你也包容
Sasha Belov, Sasha Belov
萨沙·别洛夫
What would we do without you?
没你不知何去何从
You believe in us and make us tough
有你信任 不断磨练
Heck, we even kicked China's butts!
我们能让中国队都侧目
Sasha Belov, Sasha Belov
萨沙·别洛夫
The trophies on our shelves
我们的成绩有目共睹
The Olympic gold is ours to hold
金牌势在必得
In England 2012
2012奥♥运♥相会伦敦
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 谢谢你们
Wasn't that sweet?
是不是非常棒啊
It's so moving to see girls who really love their coach.
女孩们对教练的感激真让人感动
Thank you. And he is a lovable man.
谢谢你们 他是个非常好的人
Coach. What a great coach, huh? Um...
教练 非常好的教练 不是吗
You're doing just fine.
你做的很好
Ladies and gentlemen, my co-host, Kim Keeler!
女士们先生们 下面交给金姆·基勒
Hi, everybody.
大家好
Well, you all look great.
大家今天气色不错
If we had a dollar for every pair of Spanx we have in here,
如果今天每人都能捐出一美元
we wouldn't have to hold any more fundraisers. -
我们就不再需要募捐了
OK, then.
好吧 接下来
So now, uh, it is time for our great Rock tradition,
下面是岩石俱乐部的保留节目
The Rock Team Roll Call.
岩石集体大点名
So could we have all the presenting parents come on up?
现在请所有的家长上前
Come on up.
上来
When Kaylie was four and in the Tumbling Tots program,
凯莉四岁时参加体操启蒙训练营
she was so shy that she would hide behind my legs
她害羞到躲在我身后
and make me stand next to her the entire time. -
让我一直陪着她
Then, one day, she just took off.
终于有一天 她跳起来了
My little girl, at four years old,
我的小宝贝 在四岁的时候
had discovered something far greater than her own fears.
就找到了征服她恐惧的东西
She had discovered her love for gymnastics.
她发现了自己对体操的热爱
And it's been a great ride for us as a family.
我们全家也度过了一段愉快的时光
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Lauren is one of a kind.
萝伦是独一无二的
It is her drive and determination
正是她凡事争先的
to be the best which inspires me
干劲和决心激发了我
to give back to the Rock community.
来回馈岩石委员会
That's a quality she and I share. Right, honey?
那是我们共有的品质 是吧 宝贝
And that is why I'd like to take this opportunity
因此 我想借此机会
to be your leader.
为大家服务
As we all know, the Board will be electing a new president soon,
大家都知道 委员会即将改选
and I can't think of a more qualified,
我觉得没人会比我更有资格
dedicated person than myself for this position.
更专注于这个职位
The Olympics are only two years away,
离奥♥运♥会只有两年了
and I promise that with me as your president,
我保证 若我当选主席
we can all take home the gold.
我们定能手捧金牌凯♥旋♥
Thank you.
谢谢
To my lovely daughter, Lauren.
致我可爱的女儿 萝伦
I love you, sweetheart.
我爱你 宝贝
Hi. Emily.
嗨 艾米莉
Um, "E" Is for everything that you always give to others.
"E"代表你为别人所贡献的一切
"M" Is for magnificent.
"M"代表魅力
"I" Is for intelligence beyond your years.
"I"代表你出众的智慧
"L" Is for the love of my life.
"L"代表我所有的爱
And "Y" is for, "You're gonna bring home the gold in 2012!"
"Y"代表你将在2012年勇夺金牌
"Y" Is for, "You can kill me now."
"Y"代表你饶了我吧
Um... Excuse me.
对了 不好意思
Hi, it's me again. I just...
还是我 我只是
I have something else I
我还想
wanted to say about Lauren Tanner, actually.
说一说萝伦·唐纳
Um, she's a very passionate girl.
她是个很有激♥情♥的女孩
And ambitious. Very ambitious.
也很有雄心 雄心勃勃
Um, and when she sees something she really wants,
当她遇见自己想要的东西时
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表