剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
Honey, I know you feel responsible for Sasha leaving.
亲爱的 我知道你觉得萨沙的离去是你的错
But you're not.
其实不然
And you don't have to try to make it up to everyone.
你不需要试着去补偿每一个人
Besides, Summer says Steve's changed,
还有 萨默说斯蒂夫已经变了
and wants to play fair by all the girls from now on.
从现在开始 他要让所有的女生们公平竞争
Yeah, right. Did he play fair with Sasha?
是嘛 他让萨沙和别人公平竞争了吗
It's obvious he bought Darby for Lauren
很显然他让达比来执教是为了讨好萝伦
and I'm not gonna let them take over my gym.
我是不会让她们占领我的体操馆的
Steve, you didn't hire Darby
史蒂夫 你雇佣达比来执教
in an attempt to buy back Lauren's love, did you?
不是仅仅为了让萝伦回心转意 是吧
I'd like to think she still loves me.
我倒很乐意去想 她能原谅我
And no, I didn't. You saw the limited choices we had,
不是 你也知道 我们没有多少选择
and we wouldn't have been scrambling for a coach mid-season
如果你的前男友不拍屁♥股♥走人的话
if your ex-boyfriend hadn't up and left.
我们就不用在赛季中期这么仓促地找教练了
in breach of his contract, I might add.
我多说一句 他还是违反了合约
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I shouldn't have said that.
我不应该这么说
It's no secret you wanted him gone.
你希望他离开 这人尽皆知
I had concerns about Sasha, as a coach.
作为教练 我对他有意见
Not as my boyfriend?
不是作为我的男朋友
Where is this coming from?
这话从何说起
Kim doesn't believe that you had nothing to do
金姆不相信你和录像带落到
with leaking that tape to Ellen Beals.
艾琳·比尔手中这件事无关
I only care what you believe.
我只在乎你相不相信
Well, I want to believe you had nothing to do with it.
我想要相信你和这事无关
And you can.
你也可以相信我
Look, I know I destroyed your faith in me
听着 我知道关于萝伦母亲的事我欺骗了你
when I lied to you about Lauren's mother.
从那时起 你就对我彻底失去了信任
I ruined everything between us.
我毁掉了我们之间的一切
But before that, we had something special.
但在这之前 我们彼此是有感觉的
Didn't we?
不是吗
I thought we did.
我觉得我们有
You know, when I interviewed you to be my personal assistant,
知道吗 你来应聘我的私人助理的时候
I almost didn't hire you.
我差一点就没有雇用你
Why? Because I thought,
为什么 因为我觉得
this is exactly the kind of girl I've always wanted to marry,
这正是我想娶回家的女孩
but if she gets to know every intimate detail of my life,
可她要是知道了我的一切
if she gets to know the real me,
看到了真实的我
she'll run screaming.
肯定会尖叫着吓跑的
I don't know why you'd think that.
你怎么会这么想
You were very charming.
你非常的有魅力
But I wasnt good enough for you.
但我那时配不上你
And I knew it, deep inside.
我心里清楚
But I know I can be worthy of you now
可现在我相信自己不同了
if you'll give me another chance.
只要你能再给我次机会
Look... I know how much you want to start a family,
我知道你多想建立个家庭
and I want more kids.
我也想膝下儿女成群
We made a great team before.
我们以前多么有默契
And now that I've changed,
现在我改变了
we can be even better.
我们可以更好
Steve, if I give this another chance,
斯蒂夫 如果我再给你一次机会
you have to promise me
你必须向我保证
you will never lie to me again.
不会再对我撒谎
That you'll be honest about everything,
所有事情都会说真话
no matter what you think the consequences will be.
无论你担心有什么后果
I promise.
我保证
I need you, Summer.
我需要你 萨默
When you're not here, Lauren barely speaks to me,
你不在的时候 萝伦都不理我
and she needs the mother I robbed her of.
我也应该把这个妈妈还给她
I give you my word to God,
我对天发誓
I will not hurt either one ofyou ever again.
不会再伤害你俩
Ok.
好
Ok?
你答应了
Lauren, get in here!
萝伦 快进来
I cant wait to tell her.
等不及告诉她了
She's gonna be so happy.
她会高兴死的
What's up?
什么事
Yeah, it's, uh...
我们...
Its official. We're... back together.
我们正式复合了
You're getting married!
你们要结婚啦
One step at a time, Lauren.
慢慢来 萝伦
Well, if you're back together,
复合嘛
then, of course, you're getting married.
肯定是要结婚的啦
And... Summer, you can finally be my mom.
萨默 我终于可以叫你妈妈了
Thank you. Daddy.
谢谢 爸爸
"Star light star bright
星星闪 星星亮
The first star I see tonight
今夜闪耀的第一颗星
I wish I may I wish I might
我希望 我期盼
Have the wish I wish tonight"
许下的愿望终能实现
OK, your turn.
好了 该你了
I already have my wish.
我已经梦想成真了
Right here.
就像现在
Being with you and finally free.
和你一起 终于自♥由♥
"Finally free." I like that.
终于自♥由♥ 喜欢这句
That's a great song title.
可以做歌♥名
See?
看吧
It's already working.
我说的没错吧
You're inspiring me.
你给了我灵感
I better go.
我得走了
It's getting late.
很晚了
When can I see you again?
什么时候能再见到你
Tomorrow.
明天
And every to morrow after that.
今后的每一个明天
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Late practice?
拖堂训练
We have a new coach. She kept us.
来了个新教练 留我们晚了
Listen. Emily, I understand your probation officer
艾米莉 我明白你的缓刑监督官
has lifted your restrictions,
已经取消了对你的管制
but if you want to stay on the National Team,
但如果你想留在国家队
we have certain conditions.
你得答应一些条件
So, you've decided then?
你们决定了
I'm still on the team? Yes.
我可以留在队里 是
Oh, thank God!
太好了
Provided you follow the rules laid out in this contract.
前提是你遵守这份合同上的规定
Well, what kind of contract?
什么合同
Its more of a pledge
更像是保证书
to honor the conditions of her team membership.
保证遵守作为队员身份的条件
What conditions?
什么条件
Basically you agree not to work,
基本上就是不可以打工
to maintain an A grade average,
平均成绩保持A
and go now here but The Rock and home.
每天训练馆和家两点一线
Of course, this means no boy friends,
当然也不许谈恋爱
no social activities...
不许参加社交活动
No life.
没有生活
For how long?
要多久
For as long as it takes
要足以证明你
for you to prove that you can follow the rules.
可以遵循所有规定才行
So, like, after Worlds?
那就是世锦赛之后
Whether or not you're going to Worlds
让不让你参加世锦赛
hasn't been decided.
还没有决定
Look, I don't want you to sign this now.
我不希望你立马就签
I want you to read it over carefully,
你先认真读一读
think about it, discuss it with your mom.
认真考虑 和你妈妈商量
It may seem like you have no choice,
你可能觉得别无选择
but Emily, truly, the choice is all yours.
但其实 全看你自己
The Akash Mudra, we are centering our energies...
阿卡什瑜伽 让我们集中能量
and nourishing our bodies.
滋养我们的身体
This is ridiculous.
这太夸张了
I feel like I'm suffocating.
我要憋死了
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表