剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表
a little border collie herding her sheep?
紧跟着不放
I'm sorry your feelings are hurt, but I just can't come.
很抱歉让你难过 但我真的不能来
I would really appreciate it if you stopped trying
如果你不再逼她们去参加你那个蠢派对
to pressure my girls into going to your stupid party.
我将不胜感激
Why are you so scared of your girls having a little fun?
你干嘛对姑娘们找点乐趣那么害怕
Or is it that you're scared of having a little fun?
还是因为你害怕找乐子
You might loosen up,
你能放松肌肉
drink a beer, do a keg stand?
喝杯啤酒 在木桶上做个倒立
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道这事
I can't reveal my source.
我不能透露我的线人
But the old Kaylie sounds like she was a lot more fun.
但以前的凯莉似乎更有乐趣
Yeah, well, the old Kaylie
好吧 没错 以前的凯莉
wasn't the National champ or the team captain,
不是全国冠军也不是队长
and it's my job to keep a grip on my teammates.
我的职责是看紧我的队友们
Hm... How much you want to bet
咱们来打个赌 我赌她们
they slip through your grip and come to my party?
不会服你的天朝管 来参加我的派对
How about a week cleaning the girls' mats?
输的人洗一周女队的垫子
Make it two.
两个星期
And who knows,
谁知道
you might even slip through your own grip and make an appearance.
说不定你自己悄悄跑来了呢
Believe me, Austin,
相信我 奥斯丁
I wouldn't be caught dead at your party.
我是不会出现在你的派对上的
Hey. So listen, I was thinking we could head over to my house
我想让大家都去我家
and watch last year's Worlds on DVD again.
可以再看看去年世锦赛的录像
How riveting!
真有意思
And then Emily and Payson,
艾米莉和佩森
you both could spend the night and we can wake up early
今晚就住在我家 明天可以一起早起
to run before practice tomorrow.
赶在训练前去跑步
So that Kaylie can make sure
这样凯莉就可以确保
Emily doesn't sneak off to Austin's party.
艾米莉不会偷溜去奥斯丁的派对了
I can't tonight.
我今晚去不了
My mom's going out for her three-month anniversary.
我妈妈要去庆祝她的三个月纪念日
Gag me.
杀了我吧
I wish.
倒是想
And I promised Brian I'd help him with a project.
我答应布莱恩帮他做个课题
Which your mom-tramp can't do
你妈妈不能帮忙
because she'll be spending the night at my house again?
是因为她又要睡在我家吗
I'll see you guys in the morning.
明早见
I'm in. I'll meet you at the car.
我去 在车里等你
Ok.
好的
Are you really buying that Brian excuse?
你真的相信那套布莱恩的托词吗
What do you mean?
此话怎讲
Didn't you see the way
他来邀请的时候
Emily's eyes lit up when he asked us?
你没见艾米莉两眼都放光了吗
She and Austin have gotten to be pretty good friends.
她和奥斯丁之间关系可不一般
If you ask me, I'm not the only one going to that party.
要我说 今天参加派对的肯定不止我一人
Lauren, I'd like to explain to you about this morning.
萝伦 我想跟你解释一下今早的事情
I wasn't spending the night. I fell asleep.
我没在那里过夜 只是睡着了
After you had sex with my dad all night?
和我爸大战一夜后睡着了是吗
You know, come to think of it,
这么说我倒想起来了
I heard some high-pitched squeals,
我听到了尖锐的喊声
but I thought it was a cat in heat.
还以为是猫叫呢
All right. Listen here, missy.
好的 听着 小姑娘
I know you ran Summer off with your sass and brass,
我知道你就是这样把萨默赶走的
but don't think I can't make your life
不过如果你跟我过不去
just as miserable as you make mine.
你的日子也不会好过
Yeah, well, FYI, I didn't chase Summer off.
对 随便提醒一下 我没赶走萨默
My dad dumped her because I will always come first.
我爸甩了她是因为我才是第一位的
And if he didn't marry Summer, who he truly loved,
我爸真心爱萨默 却没娶她
do you think he'd ever marry you?
你看他会娶你吗
You know, honey,
知道吗 亲爱的
I think it would be very unwise to underestimate me.
小看我可不是明智之举
Everything OK?
一切都还好吗
No.
不好
Chloe's been spending the night over at our house
克罗伊昨晚在我家过夜了
and flaunting it in my face.
还在我面前炫耀
If it's OK for them
如果他们可以这样
to be having premarital sex right down the hall,
堂而皇之地搞婚前性行为
I guess it's OK for me to do it, too.
那我想我也可以
Lauren, remember after you...
萝伦 还记得...
you lost your virginity to Carter,
你把初夜献给卡特以后
we talked
我们谈过
and you decided to wait until marriage the next time.
你说过第二次要等到结婚以后的
Yes. Which is why I need you to get back together with my dad.
没错 所以我需要你回到爸爸身边
I need a positive influence in my life and so does he.
我和他都需要一个好榜样
It's not like you're seeing anyone else, right?
你没打算跟别人交往是吗
Right.
是啊
I know my dad still loves you.
我知道爸爸还爱着你
Can't you just give it another chance?
就不能再给他一次机会吗
Do you think maybe you're over-training?
你是不是有点训练过度了
You already ran five miles before practice this morning.
今早训练前你已经跑了五英里了
Andre Agassi used to ride the stationary bike for an hour
阿加西打五局网球比赛前后
before and after a five-set tennis match.
都会骑一小时健身车
That's how he got in such great condition.
所以他的状态才那么好
He also burned out at one point and started doing drugs.
他也崩溃过 染上了毒瘾
Don't worry about it. I've got everything under control.
别担心 我自有分寸
Hey. Take it from me. You don't want to risk a serious injury
看看我 你可别冒受伤的风险
and have to start all over again.
重新来过可不好受
You're gonna make a full comeback, Payson.
你会强势回归的 佩森
And you're gonna be better than you ever were.
而且会比以前更棒
Especially if we all just focus on training.
如果我们能专注训练 就更是如此
And not going to Austin's party.
绝不参加奥斯丁的派对
Which isn't what you're thinking about at all.
当然你脑子里肯定没想着这事
Wha...? What are you talking about?
什么 你说什么呢
The Kaylie I used to know
过去的凯莉
would be dying to go check out that party.
肯定超想参加这派对
Why does everybody keep on saying that?
为什么所有人都这么说
I'm the same Kaylie I've always been.
我没变 还是过去的凯莉
I'm just responsible for the team now,
只是现在我要对大家负责而已
and what I'm thinking is that Emily lied.
我在想的是 艾米莉撒谎了
She went to the party and she might get into trouble.
她去参加派对了 说不定还会惹上麻烦
Well, if that's really what you're thinking,
好吧 如果你真这么想
why don't you call her at home and see if she's there?
为何不打电♥话♥到她家里确认一下呢
Oh. Yeah. Good idea.
好主意
Hello?
喂
Hi, Brian. This is, um, Kaylie.
布莱恩 我是凯莉
Is Emily home?
艾米莉在家吗
Uh, no, she just went to the store.
不在 她刚才去商店了
Have you tried her cell?
你打过她手♥机♥吗
No.
没有
I will. Thanks.
我会打的 谢谢
He said she went to the store.
他说她去商店了
But he didn't sound very convincing.
不过听起来不太可信
A-ha. And her cell goes straight to voicemail.
手♥机♥也直接转语♥音♥信箱了
Do you really think she went to Austin's party?
你真觉得她去参加派对了吗
Well, there's only one way to find out.
只有一个办法来确定了
We have got to go to the lake house and see for ourselves.
去湖边别♥墅♥ 眼见为实
I just gotta shower and change.
我去洗澡换衣服
Oh. Shower and change?
还要洗澡换衣服
I can't go to Austin's party looking like this.
我不能这样去派对吧
Oh, no.
当然不能
Because I'm sweaty.
因为我浑身臭汗
Right.
没错
Good evening.
晚上好
Table for two. Belov.
两位 别洛夫
Follow me, please.
请跟我来
I've never been here before.
我第一次来这里
Apparently, it's the best restaurant in Boulder.
这显然是博尔德最好的餐厅
Oh, here, let me do that.
让我来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 体操公主(2009) | 导航列表